Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that when she was having IVF she still synned the recommended avocados and when advised by other ivf mums to have mcdonalds fries after transfer, as its something a lot of women on ivf do, she went home and made herself syn free chips instead sums her up completely.

Reactions: 13
The fact that when she was having IVF she still synned the recommended avocados and when advised by other ivf mums to have mcdonalds fries after transfer, as its something a lot of women on ivf do, she went home and made herself syn free chips instead sums her up completely.
All about the McDonald’s fries 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really bugs me that the shelves (where she stores her designer bags 😱😱) are tilted and look like they are about to fall over!!! How does she not notice this??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to look into what powder brows were and how they were different to microblading. A quick Google said they are better for oily or mature skin. Both boxes ticked there hey Fopps 😂

Oh it's that laugh she does after a passive aggressive comment that drives me crazy. It's so fake. Its "say it and I'll stab you" kind of manic!
She’s frigging nuts.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was just me that thought her make up was bad her mascara is clumpy as anything and she does her make up like a teenager hot pink blusher and eye shadow how old is she. I use to use those colours when I was first started going clubbing.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was just me that thought her make up was bad her mascara is clumpy as anything and she does her make up like a teenager hot pink blusher and eye shadow how old is she. I use to use those colours when I was first started going clubbing.
I know. I loved it when she was saying about how to apply the coats "so that they don't go clumpy and flaky"...errr love?!

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know what made her think one day “I know, I’ll see what happens when I apply a bit of my spit to my eyelashes”... WTF!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve been following this thread from a distance for aaaaaages - Bloody love you guys!
I found Fopps about 2 or 3 years ago when I was on slimming world to lose a bit of timber to feel good in my bridesmaid dress - I remember liking her but thinking that she needed to get a life - her guide to eating out (asking for no oil in curries or a plain dry crusty jacket potato’s and skinless chicken) just seemed miserable to me! I was so happy for her when she got pregnant though - I was pregnant with my first at the same time as her, and I must admit I did enjoy her pregnancy content (apart from all of the working out and gym bullshit - I spent 21 weeks of my pregnancy with my head down the loo and then the rest in and out of hospital - I didn’t go to the gym before - I wasn’t about to start when I was preggo!) my son is 1 day younger than the twins and I must say the difference between my little boy and Grayson and Lawson in terms of development is startling. Although I don’t like to compare because all babies are different and they do seem to be progressing now - praise be for crazy nanny!
I won’t re-hash what everyone else has said but I don’t get an ounce of the help she does - when I’ve been in the throes of sleep deprivation (my child doesn’t understand the concept of a decent sleep - he never has bless him) I’ve wanted to scream at her and yank her spindly eyelashes out - particularly when she was having to tweak their routine because they were waking too early 🤦🏼‍♀️ R U OK HUN?! IVE BEEN UP SINCE MIDNIGHT!
The thing that gets my goat is that she generally has this huuuge moan about parenthood - and rounds it off with ‘but I’m so lucky to have them!’ It doesn’t seem genuine. It’s hard but it’s wonderful - we all get it. Why broadcast any of it at all? I get being proud of them - share a cute pic and move on - no one needs to hear all that waffle. It’s mind numbing.
I wholeheartedly agree with the lady who has no children who says that ‘mummy bloggers’ are enough to put you off kids for life - I followed them allll when I found out I was expecting and when I was about 30 weeks pregnant I had an absolute meltdown - all these women were telling me I wouldn’t sleep, my boobs would fall off, that c section recovery was ‘brutal’, that I’d never sleep again (i mean not far wrong but I was still full of hope at this point!), that my relationship would suffer, that newborns were savage and that I needed to ‘ride out the storm’ and that ‘this too shall pass’ - I was like what the actual duck have I done?!
Anyway - the baby came and while it was rough at times and I’ve had a few sit down shower cry breakdowns - a lot of it was no where near as bad as they made out - Fopps survived the social media cull by being positive and fairly normal about the whole thing. Oh how times change. She’s bloody insufferable these days. Now I can’t unfollow because I love to hate watch her 😂
Anyway, she’s a bell end.
Thanks for listening! ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve been following this thread from a distance for aaaaaages - Bloody love you guys!
I found Fopps about 2 or 3 years ago when I was on slimming world to lose a bit of timber to feel good in my bridesmaid dress - I remember liking her but thinking that she needed to get a life - her guide to eating out (asking for no oil in curries or a plain dry crusty jacket potato’s and skinless chicken) just seemed miserable to me! I was so happy for her when she got pregnant though - I was pregnant with my first at the same time as her, and I must admit I did enjoy her pregnancy content (apart from all of the working out and gym bullshit - I spent 21 weeks of my pregnancy with my head down the loo and then the rest in and out of hospital - I didn’t go to the gym before - I wasn’t about to start when I was preggo!) my son is 1 day younger than the twins and I must say the difference between my little boy and Grayson and Lawson in terms of development is startling. Although I don’t like to compare because all babies are different and they do seem to be progressing now - praise be for crazy nanny!
I won’t re-hash what everyone else has said but I don’t get an ounce of the help she does - when I’ve been in the throes of sleep deprivation (my child doesn’t understand the concept of a decent sleep - he never has bless him) I’ve wanted to scream at her and yank her spindly eyelashes out - particularly when she was having to tweak their routine because they were waking too early 🤦🏼‍♀️ R U OK HUN?! IVE BEEN UP SINCE MIDNIGHT!
The thing that gets my goat is that she generally has this huuuge moan about parenthood - and rounds it off with ‘but I’m so lucky to have them!’ It doesn’t seem genuine. It’s hard but it’s wonderful - we all get it. Why broadcast any of it at all? I get being proud of them - share a cute pic and move on - no one needs to hear all that waffle. It’s mind numbing.
I wholeheartedly agree with the lady who has no children who says that ‘mummy bloggers’ are enough to put you off kids for life - I followed them allll when I found out I was expecting and when I was about 30 weeks pregnant I had an absolute meltdown - all these women were telling me I wouldn’t sleep, my boobs would fall off, that c section recovery was ‘brutal’, that I’d never sleep again (i mean not far wrong but I was still full of hope at this point!), that my relationship would suffer, that newborns were savage and that I needed to ‘ride out the storm’ and that ‘this too shall pass’ - I was like what the actual duck have I done?!
Anyway - the baby came and while it was rough at times and I’ve had a few sit down shower cry breakdowns - a lot of it was no where near as bad as they made out - Fopps survived the social media cull by being positive and fairly normal about the whole thing. Oh how times change. She’s bloody insufferable these days. Now I can’t unfollow because I love to hate watch her 😂
LOVE this post 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
welcome :) you're gonna fit right in! fab post

Reactions: 4
Good morning and welcome! Come join the fun! Mummy bloggers pee me off too! I get it, every single mum loves and wants to kill their kids in equal measure. 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes I really liked her then too, was so happy for her when she found out she was pregnant then the whole saga with the #ads and #gifted was started and i saw her in a very different light. I unfollowed a lot of big accounts back then that all just seemed to be flogging the same over priced spices and food planners. The cash back add with the boys on it was the final straw for me with fopp. No matter how cute the boys are that was just all kinds of wrong
What was the cash back add? I missed that? Surely even her half a brain sheep picked up on that and commented?

Reactions: 1
Love this post 😍 wecome to the club. I'd quite like to yank the spindley eyelashes off too 😂

Does anyone follow fatgirlslimish? She mentioned this site on the stories yesterday
Now I bloody love her so was surprised to find a thread on her but guess we cant all be the same. She's got a big following so I think we may see a few more new members on here this week. Once you're here your down the rabbit hole checking everyone out 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What was the cash back add? I missed that? Surely even her half a brain sheep picked up on that and commented?
I got blocked over the cash back #ad
by merely commenting that she was pimping
the twins out in order to make money
from a pyramid scheme 😂😂

😂😂 loved the sign off
she’s a bell end.... she is indeed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she make those weird sounds to the boys like she's calling a pet or something. She's so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today's post. Packed the floaty stuff for the end of the week after she's hit the AI buffet all week. Pull the other one love!

Although im chuckling at the idea of Fopps sat there with rat boy, her gucci handbag and 90s lip liner. (No kids in sight...theyll be with the babysitters...sorry grandparents) "I said no oil on my jacket" "is that fat free yogurt" "let me sniff ya chips"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today's post. Packed the floaty stuff for the end of the week after she's hit the AI buffet all week. Pull the other one love!

Although im chuckling at the idea of Fopps sat there with rat boy, her gucci handbag and 90s lip liner. (No kids in sight...theyll be with the babysitters...sorry grandparents) "I said no oil on my jacket" "is that fat free yogurt" "let me sniff ya chips"
Was literally about to post something similar! A food tornado at the buffet 😂😂😂 who are you kidding fopps

Reactions: 6
So ive never commented on here before but have lurked for ages.
But i feel like i cant hold in the nikki hate comments any longer.

Does anyone else find her ‘mum voice’ insufferable and dont get me started on the noises she makes to get their attention in videos, its what you do to a cat or dog surely? Plus they never look at her anyway, its sad but you can tell those boys arent used to her interracting with them at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.