Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one sweet potato burger each on a salad, thats it? if I gave my hubby that he'd think it was a starter, they're more like an onion bhaji so wont be a filling meal at all with just salad, bloody hell fopps let your hair down and have some chips....anyone else remember back in the day when she would just sniff food rather than eat it if it was "off plan" 😂
Should of had that burger in a nice brioche bun... or had some crusty bread with it !

Reactions: 8
So we get a photo of a burger with balsamic and a photo of the same burger with sweet chilli but not one of Lawson’s shoes because she didn’t want to put the same thing on twice. Ok then hun. I’m still irked about that all these months later 😂😂 I think I need to get over it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
one sweet potato burger each on a salad, thats it? if I gave my hubby that he'd think it was a starter, they're more like an onion bhaji so wont be a filling meal at all with just salad, bloody hell fopps let your hair down and have some chips....anyone else remember back in the day when she would just sniff food rather than eat it if it was "off plan" 😂
Not eating with the boys again then?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That'll be like 300/350 cals....christ I eat that as a snack!

Reactions: 12
Never mind the sink, I just cannot get over where the oven is!

Oh and steady with the strawberries on the boys breakfast, you don’t wanna be overdoing it with one each🤣
she has to make that punnet last a week cus they loooove them.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is just more evidence that she calorie counts and doesn’t do SW as she could make a decent burger with chips and still be in her syns. Unless of course she’s saving them for half a grenade bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is my insta broke or has she uploaded that video of Chris and Rosie Ramsey with no sound?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep! Wait for the tag and the annoying cackle as she virtually arse licks Rosie 🤣

It’s so sad 🙄🙄 she is dying to besties with her. They are total opposites I think. I like Rosie and she looks like she’ll be fun at least 😂

Reactions: 10
This exactly..... she's see the other upstarts with their bigger houses.... nicer cars..... fancy clothes..... getting all the ads and she wants a bit of that even though she's a good 15 years old and has no USP...... she's dull and fake beyond belief and I personally think that they are probably getting themselves further and further into debt to keep up the facade..... ! She's past it compared to all these young pretty girls she so wants to be.....

If there is two things I'd advise any young person/couple on here do not try and keep up with others and get yourself into debt just to have the superficial lifestyle these instagrammers portray (I'm sure you're all sensible on this page anyway!).........we over spent - not trying to keep up with the Joneses but because I liked nice stuff 😊 😊 ..... and now in our 50's we still have a big mortgage and debts.... which I so wish we hadn't...... !! The other thing is if anyone is carrying loads of weight try and lose it while you're young cos it's bloody hard now I'm in my 50's.... I'm about 6 stone over weight and it's such a struggle..... :(:(

Anyway.... here endeth the sermon according to Don't Miss Much .... 😜 😜 🥰 🥰
I think we're in the same boat. I wish I'd been more sensible with money earlier. It's only now we're in our 50s that we've actually got savings and disposable income. We've still got a mortgage and I kick myself because if we'd not frittered money on cars and holidays when we were in our 30s, we'd be mortgage free by now. Still, there's no point having regrets, we just have to get on with it. Hey ho xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.