Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK ladies been busy trying to sort out things for my baby girls 18th ! Just had a quick look at the extension video and the posing in the park pics ! WTAFF is that extension ? So she's gonna have the kitchen sink jutting out and then the cooker etc in the new bit with a table in front and then a TV and a sofa ? Is she on bleeping crack ? Her builder must be pissing himself - I bet he is also thinking WTAF! It's an absolute tit show .... she is obviously doing it on the cheap cheap..... she'd of been better leaving the kitchen as it was.. removing that small island/cupboard off Portugal completely..... leaving the dining table where it is and then having the tv/sofa on the left side and the rest of the area for the boys tucked round the corner of the kitchen area - it is gonna look an absolute mess and she will get so pissed off having to keep walking round that bit from cooker to sink etc......

Posing in the park - filtered to duck pics - she don't even look like her in one of them pics it's so altered ! why does she filter her boys ? There is no need...... she'll be wetting her knickers with excitement cos her new bezzie mate Naomi (Jordan Banjo's gf) has told her she looks unreal -

and microscoping meals for the boys and over justifying what they have - just the right balance of carbs, protien and fats - oh duck Off Fopps..... why? why do you even say that tit ?

OK back to balloon blowing.... catch you later lovelies xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
she'll be wetting her knickers with excitement cos her new bezzie mate Naomi (Jordan Banjo's gf) has told her she looks unreal -
Unreal is right - she’s photoshopped to buggery!

Hope your daughter has an awesome birthday 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Half a baby bel each🤦🏻‍♀️ My daughter (3 months older than the boys) had one at 9.30 as a snack another at lunch and then a chess strip later! If I gave her half a baby bel she would kick off royaly!!

Reactions: 14
The only thing not SW about this is the 1/2 syn of apparent full fat mayo! “Some cheese” was it really worth it? Her food is vile and so dry....
half a hard boiled egg and half a baby bell....and I bet thats low fat mayo judging by the colour of it on their low syn lunch....dull dull And more dull - tiniest bit of chicken Ive ever seen - its almost hiding! good job shes not in my house my boys had to have bread and butter with every meal!

Reactions: 10
Bit random, but whatever happened to the Ryan family diary or whatever it was called, did she run out of soft plays

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like they didn’t have anything planned for the kitchen and they are just making it up as they go along!
Why spend all that money on an extension to not do it properly because of moving the plumbing. Ugh, I hate half added jobs.

Reactions: 15
So they’re having a play room basically in the kitchen?! I don’t get it... def seems like half a job, I’d rather be a few more grand in debt and it look decent!!

Reactions: 15
I know I’ve already commented but honestly I can’t stop watching that extension video in disbelief. The more I do the worse it looks and sounds.

So to get to the fridge, you walk into the kitchen, past the ‘island’, round the sink bit, then you’ll have a dining table to get around, then past the oven unit and the fridge unit will be at the very end nearest to the doors? I mean seriously Fopps I know you read here, this isn’t being said out of hate or jealousy but seriously you should really rethink this if it’s not too late. I think there will be major regrets if you don’t and you’d find it hard to ever sell a house with such a messed up layout. The extension is lovely, don’t ruin it!

Reactions: 16
They think it’s bigger than it is when all that tit is around there will be no space 😂😂😂 just awful Nikki you need to learn to SHARE remember what you were teaching the boys share your living room stop being selfish! No one is jealous of that extension hun 😘

• Heart
Oh my goodness 😂😂 I thought the last house lived in had a terrible kitchen, but hers really wins there!

Also, can confirm open plan is a pain in the arse. Only one activity can dominate. You can't have someone cooking whilst listening to music, and another chilling watching TV at the same time. So dangerous with the boys too. I don't really like my daughter coming in to the kitchen when I'm doing things with the oven or hot pans, and she's a 5' tall nearly 10yr old, not a dinky toddler anymore.

I know I’ve already commented but honestly I can’t stop watching that extension video in disbelief. The more I do the worse it looks and sounds.

So to get to the fridge, you walk into the kitchen, past the ‘island’, round the sink bit, then you’ll have a dining table to get around, then past the oven unit and the fridge unit will be at the very end nearest to the doors? I mean seriously Fopps I know you read here, this isn’t being said out of hate or jealousy but seriously you should really rethink this if it’s not too late. I think there will be major regrets if you don’t and you’d find it hard to ever sell a house with such a messed up layout. The extension is lovely, don’t ruin it!
100% agree... it's going to be so messy.... tbf the builder should tell them but doubt they will listen .. it's going to be very cramped

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s letting the boys run around the building site with bare feet 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Screenshot_20200521-012658_Chrome.jpg

No way they get all that in their diets! The salad she gave them is more water than nutrients! Not enough fiber in that meal. She is just setting then up for a bad really with food and as soon as they are allowed to pick their own portions they will over eat!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 134735

No way they get all that in their diets! The salad she gave them is more water than nutrients! Not enough fiber in that meal. She is just setting then up for a bad really with food and as soon as they are allowed to pick their own portions they will over eat!
She doesn't eat anything close to that herself. No way will she let the boys eat that amount 🙁 Imagine when they're teenagers and wanting to eat an entire loaf of bread just as a snack (it can't just be the teenage males I have known who do that?!)

Reactions: 16
Anyone else catch her saying they wouldn’t have bothered doing an “extension” if it wasn’t for the kids? It’s not even for them.

Them kids don’t need an extension. Their garden is big enough for Spring/Summer and if she got rid of her play/dressing room tat and tidied up the mountains of ironing they’d have space indoors for colder months. SELFISH.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Downstairs we have a lounge dinning room and kitchen! The one room we always block in the kitchen.
She’s bought the learning thing as she thinks she can contain them in that when cooking!
The one time of day I love is making dinner I leave them to play. Put my music on and check on them. If I had them begging at my ankles I’d hate life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.