Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you would leave the kitchen/diner as it was as much as possible? Then whilst you’re cooking you can watch the kids in the play area/garden. Makes much more sense. Having kids playing near a kitchen is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 12
Why didn't she just have the whole of the extension as a tv room/ play room and leave the kitchen as it was? The would have looked so much better. Plus the playroom should be next to the doors so they can be open and wonder in and out.
The layout of her kitchen is going to be weird.
Oh and let's put the play area in the smallest part next to a dangerous 'island'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It didn’t seem that long between when she announced she was thinking of an extension to when the building started. I think maybe they rushed into it and they didn’t really think about the logistics of how the space would work and seem to have cut some corners to save money.

Reactions: 13
I do not understand why she’s chosen the layout of the kitchen to be that way when she wanted ‘more space for the boys’
Cause she said to move the sink, would involve a big plumbing job. She'd obviously prefer to spend that money on a clothes haul or something for herself.
She's really not thought the layout of that Kitchen/open area or whatever she wants to call it. I personally would not have a children's play room anywhere near cooking appliances etc.

Reactions: 8
I bet the builder thought he'd gone back in time 20yrs when he saw Conrad and Tanya Turner staring at him from every wall

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I kept zooming in to look 🤣🤣 that dinner is like a snack!
I’m hoping it was a light dinner because they’d had a lot at the ‘picnic’. Honestly those plates are tiny. I use them for my daughter who’s half their age and I fill it to the brim for her as I know she won’t eat it all/throw half of it/feed some to the dog because it’s hilarious. I gave her a full babybel today too, not half of one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She wanted the idea of a play room so she could get the toys out of “her lounge” then when she thought about it thought she would like the extension for herself too🙄 so there will be a toy corner not a play room at all. And I can’t even with the kitchen 🙈 the island cupboard will still look amazing though in a room that size🧐😂

Reactions: 8
I thought the same when I watched video, leave kitchen dinning room as it is, I think it is going too look odd.
Then can have lovely TV/play room on extension.

Reactions: 5
Who inspired your username? It has to be Prikki herself! 😂😂
I'm not going to lie it genuinely isn't as I have have been winging mum life for 3 years now (although aren't we all!) however I honestly feel like looking into changing it after reading through her threads! People will think I AM Prikki 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.