Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new space has gone from a ‘play room’ to a ‘play area’. The extension was never done in favour of the boys. It was so she could have a bigger kitchen/living area and keep the boys out of ‘her lounge’
Dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The only thing not SW about this is the 1/2 syn of apparent full fat mayo! “Some cheese” was it really worth it? Her food is vile and so dry....
who talks about their children’s food in terms of carbs, fats, proteins and calcium? For all the Mayo and cheese they got, she might as well not have bothered - is that even half a mini babybel? It looks as dry as a camels armpit

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When our kids were younger we considered moving to a bigger house and whenever we viewed a property with big open plan living areas, I absolutely loved them. Hubby never did, and it always irritated me! We never did end up moving (we extended instead), but as the kids got older I realised that those big open plan living spaces wouldn’t suit us as:

a) my kids are really bleeping irritating, so being able to close the door on them at regular points during the day is a big plus.

b) my kids are noisy.(see above point about doors being your friend)

c) replace the word ‘kids’ above with the word ‘husband’ and apply all the same points.

My point is that family life is busy, noisy, and with different people wanting to do different things is at different times. Unless you partition your main living area, you don’t end up using it as effectively as you thought because people just duck off upstairs to a bedroom for some peace.

You’re welcome 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
who talks about their children’s food in terms of carbs, fats, proteins and calcium? For all the Mayo and cheese they got, she might as well not have bothered - is that even half a mini babybel? It looks as dry as a camels armpit
A twit with food issues, she really needs to stop saying the syns etc of their food, it’s damaging! The edges of the baby bel are missing, bet she ate them and then did 50 laps of the extension to burn them off! She becomes more and more unhinged by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so funny... she’s kind of trying to explain herself why she’s given them a salad for tea knowing people would think wtf so is trying to explain well it’s got this and this so it’s fine 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
That extension is fantastic, a lovely open plan space that opens out into the garden! That’s the kind of kitchen I always wanted and have almost got! Oh wait she’s managed to totally duck it up. The layout makes absolutely NO sense. How can the ‘play area’ be by the door? So it’s the walkway space through to the extended area, how is she going to fit that table in there at a safe/usable distance from the now stupidly placed oven? And still have room for her tv area because we all know the tv is on all damn day. The stupid island is going to look even worse. What a tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's going to be so crowded once the table is infront of the oven and the boys toys are the other side of the island. Don't let the boys get used to bombing around that space as soon enough there will be no space

Reactions: 12
When our kids were younger we considered moving to a bigger house and whenever we viewed a property with big open plan living areas, I absolutely loved them. Hubby never did, and it always irritated me! We never did end up moving (we extended instead), but as the kids got older I realised that those big open plan living spaces wouldn’t suit us as:

a) my kids are really bleeping irritating, so being able to close the door on them at regular points during the day is a big plus.

b) my kids are noisy.(see above point about doors being your friend)

c) replace the word ‘kids’ above with the word ‘husband’ and apply all the same points.

My point is that family life is busy, noisy, and with different people wanting to do different things is at different times. Unless you partition your main living area, you don’t end up using it as effectively as you thought because people just duck off upstairs to a bedroom for some peace.

You’re welcome 🤪
I live in a totally open plan house, I agree with all of the above 😂 I have a toddler 2 wks older than the Ryan twins and it's a nightmare! Plus open plan living can get quite cold in the winter too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest post. It’s rather sad that it’s taken a pandemic for her to spend time with her boys without Costa/subway/baby groups etc. Also, it’s always her family that she wants there. Never his.

Reactions: 11
Her latest post. It’s rather sad that it’s taken a pandemic for her to spend time with her boys without Costa/subway/baby groups etc. Also, it’s always her family that she wants there. Never his.
I kind of understand that. My in-laws are massive c***s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't mind taking their money to get their house though did she 😏

Reactions: 15
Can’t watch her videos, they are too cringe but good grief how tacky are the two giant wedding canvas’ on the walls?
I take it you haven't seen the rest all over her house?

The one in the downstairs loo or the engagement one in her "dressing room" are on par for tacky wedding pics of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s done a swipe up for affiliate link for George asda......she wouldn’t have worn a dress like that or from Asda before becoming desperate for an aff link from someone 🤣🤣

• Haha
I take it you haven't seen the rest all over her house?

The one in the downstairs loo or the engagement one in her "dressing room" are on par for tacky wedding pics of the year.
I just realised that in our whole house we only have two photos of us. We have a wedding photo in the living room in like an A4 frame and the other photo is just me and him at someone elses wedding on mu bedside table.
Nikki has her home like a museum of her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.