Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am that keto diet person... pfffft and I did used to like you Ellsbells πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ We are having 2 days off Thurs/Fri to celebrate my daughters 18th I'm more excited than she is to each all the carbs...... !!!! Pancakes is on our menu..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have to say if my daughter had been first she'd of been an only child .... far worse than both boys put together..... the wild curly hair that made her look like an angel hid her horns.... .!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Happy 18th birthday to your daughter. It can't be easy for kids with birthdays during lockdown. My niece was 21 in May and I felt so gutted for her as she couldn't do all the things she'd planned. I had my birthday during lockdown (not a special one) but I had my bottom lip out a bit because I couldn't go out. At least we will never forget 2020. Enjoy your carbfest, funilly enough my hubby is on a low carb diet and he's having the may bank holiday off the plan and is plotting how many carbs he can scoff 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That chair is the only bit of colour in that house....funny another topic we've been speaking about recently.

It's an eyesore in that tiny room anyway.

It looks like a vagina......ironic that it hosts a nob every day as well.
πŸ˜‚ she can't even choose her own chair, so many young girl Youtubers have the same πŸ™„ 40yrs of age and basic AF πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am sorry, I’ll happily have one for you too if that helps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Make sure you enjoy those celebrations and I don’t want to see a boiled egg in sight!πŸ₯΄

mine is a curly haired one too..... really does hide the horns πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ
My middle son has blonde curly hair and is feral πŸ˜… the third one is only 16 months younger and is also blonde with curls 😈😈 my eldest has dark, straight hair πŸ€”πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My middle son has blonde curly hair and is feral πŸ˜… the third one is only 16 months younger and is also blonde with curls 😈😈 my eldest has dark, straight hair πŸ€”πŸ˜…
Oh guys my little one, who is my first, has started to show little curls πŸ˜‚ and she’s definitely a free spirit already. By the sounds of it she might be our only oneπŸ˜†

• Haha
Fairly certain that’s the park in her village round the back of the leisure centre, that pavilion defo isn’t St Nics. Mazza’s still probably behind a tree somewhere tho! πŸ˜‚
She lives in a village?
That explains everything - what does every village have?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I am that keto diet person... pfffft and I did used to like you Ellsbells πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ We are having 2 days off Thurs/Fri to celebrate my daughters 18th I'm more excited than she is to each all the carbs...... !!!! Pancakes is on our menu..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have to say if my daughter had been first she'd of been an only child .... far worse than both boys put together..... the wild curly hair that made her look like an angel hid her horns.... .!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Happy birthday to your daughter. My eldest turns 20 on Friday. Really do feel for them having to celebrate indoors when all they want to be doing is going out partying with friends.

Secretly though, I’m quite enjoying having all this time with the children 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh guys my little one, who is my first, has started to show little curls πŸ˜‚ and she’s definitely a free spirit already. By the sounds of it she might be our only oneπŸ˜†
Omg my nearly 4yo has wild blonde curls and I swear she's the devil πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s the first person EVER to have to take 2 children out at the same time. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She needs to get over herself. At least they’re the same age and can play with one another, not as if she’s got one toddler bombing off and having to scoop up a baby to chase him.

Oh the crisps tease annoyed me so much! You don’t even tease a dog like that!
I'm waiting for the day she calls him greedy - that would break my heart but it's seems that's the way she processes his eating - imagine he likes chocolate- he's a kid he will eat anything till he finds something he hates like the olives she insisted on feeding him!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I love watching Chelsea, her boys are adorable, Houston in particular is such a little character. Lawson and Grayson are also lovely, I think Lawson in particular will be a little character. Fopps needs to just let them be little boys, I really wish she would keep them off social media.

Reactions: 16
I have a 2 and 4 year old and it's a bloomin nightmare most of the time...
My youngest got banned from the Thomsons kids club on holiday as he kept hiding and then watching them going mad looking for him He once handed himself in at Butlins as a lost child then sat in the Office watching us going mad looking for him
He was feral

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I, too have a blonde, curly haired she-devil. She's almost 2, into everything she shouldn't be, laughs in the face of the word "no" (literally!) & has the cheekiest little grin you've ever seen...

Fopp doesn't know she's born with her 2 placid little ones - she best cross everything that they stay that way 😈😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I, too have a blonde, curly haired she-devil. She's almost 2, into everything she shouldn't be, laughs in the face of the word "no" (literally!) & has the cheekiest little grin you've ever seen...

Fopp doesn't know she's born with her 2 placid little ones - she best cross everything that they stay that way 😈😈😈😈
She sounds like my daughter was..... ! Her and her brother who was only 20/21 months older they were like tag team.... always into mischief.... proper blonde haired, blue eyed, rosey cheeked little munchkins πŸ₯° πŸ₯° her boys are sweet but she really stifles their personalities.....

• Heart

Id have a β€œspirited” child anyday to a placid one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget syning the banana as she’ll have mashed and cooked it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I make the slimming eats American style pancakes as white flour gives me severe constipation. That makes about 8 decent sized ones and is always far too much for me.
Oh wow what’s your receipe pls xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.