Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She truly thinks the sun shines out of her own arse doesn’t she!
She is soooo delusional. Wants the Champagne lifestyle on her lemonade budget. I'm sorry but everything is so cheap and dated. A bit like her fake bags!

Reactions: 27
She is soooo delusional. Wants the Champagne lifestyle on her lemonade budget. I'm sorry but everything is so cheap and dated. A bit like her fake bags!
She does because that dress is a Primarni one .... someone has commented they got it for 3 quid in the sale.....

Reactions: 19
Ha ha her brother dressed up as her in his video by the look of it. Best piss take ever!

Reactions: 7
Ha ha her brother dressed up as her in his video by the look of it. Best piss take ever!
Think that's his mate and his hair is actually like that !!!! Her brother hasn't got a bad voice and Carly has an excellent voice... bet Fopps hates it as she had inspirations of being a pop star didn't she ?!

Reactions: 7
OK I've just watched a bit of her brother singing on you tube and I think he's pretty good - typical party/club/wedding type singer but a decent voice... One thing I can't get over though is he looks absolutely NOTHING like Fopps or her parents...... he's really dark haired, eyed, skinned..... he looks mixed race..... I do think he's quite handsome (I know , I know... he's a chav...... but he's better looking than Deux Chebs !) ..... I shall remove myself now and beat myself with the silly stick

Reactions: 19
Wasn’t this the pic where she acted like a model and probably hoped she’d get spotted

Reactions: 11

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.