Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Figured out quite early you were heather @Scullybob as you might have guessed by my subtle hints ;) I never gave the game up though as loved seeing you call her out so so well and heavily disguised to her but got your points across beautifully and with more class in your little finger than she has in entire not size 8 body!
Said it before shall say it again, in a world where you can be anything.....be a heather :love: and this ones for you fopps......stick your #bekind up your rigid rear, once you've removed the giant stick already up there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ok, seeing as she's blocked me, and seeing as I can't change my user name here (nor do I want to actually), I think its time to fess up. I'm Heather. I'm sorry I didn't divulge earlier, but I preferred some anominity. You've all been so wonderfully kind to me and I appreciate all your lovely words of support. I never meant to be quite so mean to Fopps, and I actually used to really like her. She's a million miles away from me in personality and I found it fascinating to view someone who's world revolves around money, clothes and how she looks. I prayed that having babies would change her, soften her edges, but we all know it didn't happen. I started commenting to try and make her see sense, we chatted in DMs a few times and we had some kind of odd friendship. Im infertile and i confided in her about my sadness. Obviously that didn't last as she's incapable of having genuine friendships with other women. She irritates me,but ultimately I feel pity towards her because her life is empty. You can fill a house with as much junk as you like Nikki, but your heart and life will always be empty because you have no warmth or empathy in your soul. So that's it folks, you know who I am now. Again, sorry for not admitting it sooner but I had my reasons.
Ahhh knew it 😂 had my suspicions for a little while. We all love you ❤ you're a legend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Heather - I SALUTE YOU!

I know how difficult fertility issues can be and i too empathised with her initially. It’s clear now she only wanted children because she was told she couldn’t have them.

Huge hugs to you lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Figured out quite early you were heather @Scullybob as you might have guessed by my subtle hints ;) I never gave the game up though as loved seeing you call her out so so well and heavily disguised to her but got your points across beautifully and with more class in your little finger than she has in entire not size 8 body!
Said it before shall say it again, in a world where you can be anything.....be a heather :love: and this ones for you fopps......stick your #bekind up your rigid rear, once you've removed the giant stick already up there!!!
Thank you, that's quite taken my breath away. I'm sorry for not being honest earlier but seeing as I'm blocked left, right and centre I won't be commenting on her platforms again. I'll still view her from time to time, but frankly, I'm so bored with her I'm not sure I can be bothered. Thank you everyone for your kind comments, you are all lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thats very kind of you all. My fondness for Chelsea is 100% genuine, I think she's a great Mum. 😍
So to I.... I only found her through here and I love watching her stories.... such a great Mum and the boys remind me of my boys when they were little... I think we've actually 'liked' each others comments on Chelsea's posts 😘😘

Reactions: 9
To all of you who been blocked, me including ( don’t known why) you can view Fopperholic on Grambo .com.Just type in her name and see all her Instagram feeds.
Omg thank you! Just found gramho.com love it 😊😊😊

Ok, seeing as she's blocked me, and seeing as I can't change my user name here (nor do I want to actually), I think its time to fess up. I'm Heather. I'm sorry I didn't divulge earlier, but I preferred some anominity. You've all been so wonderfully kind to me and I appreciate all your lovely words of support. I never meant to be quite so mean to Fopps, and I actually used to really like her. She's a million miles away from me in personality and I found it fascinating to view someone who's world revolves around money, clothes and how she looks. I prayed that having babies would change her, soften her edges, but we all know it didn't happen. I started commenting to try and make her see sense, we chatted in DMs a few times and we had some kind of odd friendship. Im infertile and i confided in her about my sadness. Obviously that didn't last as she's incapable of having genuine friendships with other women. She irritates me,but ultimately I feel pity towards her because her life is empty. You can fill a house with as much junk as you like Nikki, but your heart and life will always be empty because you have no warmth or empathy in your soul. So that's it folks, you know who I am now. Again, sorry for not admitting it sooner but I had my reasons.
🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 6
Heather @Scullybob. When I have read your comments on Fopps disasterous social media offerings. I thought what a kind soul you are. Sending big hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Virtual hugs being sent! 🥰

Reactions: 10
She is definitely over compensating with Lawaon now...we've never seen her be as nice to him or show him as much as Faveson and today he has probably been shown more. What an absolute disgrace of a mother to only give the boy some care and affection now she's had a scare!!

Heather, I've always loved your posts on Nikki's page and I've always loved your comments here...I did always think you were among us but I thought it was @Em85C 🤷‍♀️😆 think I'll stick to teaching and leave the investigation skills to detectives! Glad you are able to be open, sorry that you were blocked and received some very rude replies from our 'be kind' friend 🙄 hope you're doing ok, I know things have been quite tough lately 💖 you know where we all are if you need us 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you, that's quite taken my breath away. I'm sorry for not being honest earlier but seeing as I'm blocked left, right and centre I won't be commenting on her platforms again. I'll still view her from time to time, but frankly, I'm so bored with her I'm not sure I can be bothered. Thank you everyone for your kind comments, you are all lovely xx
I am so with you on the boredom thing! In fact I have often had my finger hovering over the delete button on my Instagram account as I actually believe looking at morons like Fopps and Boss Mummy (who has skilfully kept herself off here by staying just under 7000 followers) demeans me and makes into a lesser person. I used to tell myself it was a kind of social analysis as like Heather I am fascinated by the vapid, narcissisistic banality of their lives. Bavington is another one. However, I now believe it’s like watching a road accident or Jeremy Kyle, or eating a whole box of chocolates in one go - feels good while you’re doing it but bad for you in the long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Your warmth has always come through even when you were gently trying to steer her in the right direction. Has she really blocked you? God bless you Heather, it sounds like you’ve had a really rubbish time. You’ve given her more time and effort than most. I hope you’re ok after your mum and you have good people around you ... even if just via the phone at the moment xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Blocking Heather who only ever tried to steer her in the right direction and was only ever nice shows what a vile, obnoxious person she is, who will never change. Horrible!!

And I agree with someone earlier - there was no date night. She sat on her phone all night, as people have seen her online. “Date night” was just an excuse for her to get dressed up, affiliate link a dress to make money of people, photoshop/blur out half her finger to get comments from strangers because she is insecure, and then be dressed up to make a tik tok where she looks like a complete posey a**ehole and didn’t even do it right at all.

She lies about everything! There is nothing she won’t lie about

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I am so with you on the boredom thing! In fact I have often had my finger hovering over the delete button on my Instagram account as I actually believe looking at morons like Fopps and Boss Mummy (who has skilfully kept herself off here by staying just under 7000 followers) demeans me and makes into a lesser person. I used to tell myself it was a kind of social analysis as like Heather I am fascinated by the vapid, narcissisistic banality of their lives. Bavington is another one. However, I now believe it’s like watching a road accident or Jeremy Kyle, or eating a whole box of chocolates in one go - feels good while you’re doing it but bad for you in the long term.
I am so with you on the delete button!! I was thinking yesterday she just winds me up so much and really why do I do it to myself?! I gain nothing from her that’s positive to me or my life.
There’s a few that I used to follow everyday and eventually I unfollowed as they wound me up so much...Mrs Hinch, Life With Ivy CoCo, Fat Funny One being a few and I don’t even go looking for them anymore. I don’t miss them. I think I’m going to unfollow Fopps. She gives me nothing purposeful, just rage and anger and I only truly follow her to see her car crash of a life!! I feel for her boys but me following her won’t change that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Blocking Heather who only ever tried to steer her in the right direction and was only ever nice shows what a vile, obnoxious person she is, who will never change. Horrible!!

And I agree with someone earlier - there was no date night. She sat on her phone all night, as people have seen her online. “Date night” was just an excuse for her to get dressed up, affiliate link a dress to make money of people, photoshop/blur out half her finger to get comments from strangers because she is insecure, and then be dressed up to make a tik tok where she looks like a complete posey a**ehole and didn’t even do it right at all.

She lies about everything! There is nothing she won’t lie about
It’s obvious now the dress up was done for the TikTok don’t rush thing! Definitely no date night!

Looking like golf courses could be open soon that will be interesting to see how she copes !

Oh look ... a roast dinner 🙄🙄🙄
Chicken looks like it’s in need of a transfusion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so with you on the delete button!! I was thinking yesterday she just winds me up so much and really why do I do it to myself?! I gain nothing from her that’s positive to me or my life.
There’s a few that I used to follow everyday and eventually I unfollowed as they wound me up so much...Mrs Hinch, Life With Ivy CoCo, Fat Funny One being a few and I don’t even go looking for them anymore. I don’t miss them. I think I’m going to unfollow Fopps. She gives me nothing purposeful, just rage and anger and I only truly follow her to see her car crash of a life!! I feel for her boys but me following her won’t change that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly! I feel slightly grubby after an IG session - time to take the plunge as a mark of solidarity to Heather 👍

Reactions: 9
Someone suggested it previously but the next thread has to be in a world of fopps please be a Heather! 🖕🏻You Nikki #bekind

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.