Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the boys think that fopps' phone is actually her hand because of the social media policing she does.
My friend has an 8 month old and I can whatsapp her in the morning and not get a reply until that evening. The reason being is that she said she leaves her phone out of reach, mainly so that she isn't distracted and also to stop her daughter from trying to grab hold of it.

Reactions: 15
It's finally happened, she's blocked Heather 😲
What an absolute witch. Well there's the proof she reads here alright. Heather is better off without that monstrosity in her feed anyway.

She just made some comments on Fopps organisation on YouTube. Funilly enough Fopps didn't remove Heather's comment, but blocked her from Instagram.
I made a comment on here that I'm sure it was Heather's idea that she made that awful organising vlog 😂and now she's blocked her... hmm funny that! She's one sad potato!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To all of you who been blocked, me including ( don’t known why) you can view Fopperholic on Grambo .com.Just type in her name and see all her Instagram feeds.

Reactions: 11
To all of you who been blocked, me including ( don’t known why) you can view Fopperholic on Grambo .com.Just type in her name and see all her Instagram feeds.
I was blocked by JSG and I didn't even follow or comment on her pages so God knows why ?!! I can see through Grambo.com ! They think they are so clever blocking people ! Do they not realise unless they are private there is ALWAYS a way !

Reactions: 13
So she is trying to redeem herself with the fruit basket thing? She has nominated somebody and they have received one, which is lovely, but it’s not the company that gifted her the basket the other week! She has no commitment to any brand, just on the constant beg!

Reactions: 15
Ok, seeing as she's blocked me, and seeing as I can't change my user name here (nor do I want to actually), I think its time to fess up. I'm Heather. I'm sorry I didn't divulge earlier, but I preferred some anominity. You've all been so wonderfully kind to me and I appreciate all your lovely words of support. I never meant to be quite so mean to Fopps, and I actually used to really like her. She's a million miles away from me in personality and I found it fascinating to view someone who's world revolves around money, clothes and how she looks. I prayed that having babies would change her, soften her edges, but we all know it didn't happen. I started commenting to try and make her see sense, we chatted in DMs a few times and we had some kind of odd friendship. Im infertile and i confided in her about my sadness. Obviously that didn't last as she's incapable of having genuine friendships with other women. She irritates me,but ultimately I feel pity towards her because her life is empty. You can fill a house with as much junk as you like Nikki, but your heart and life will always be empty because you have no warmth or empathy in your soul. So that's it folks, you know who I am now. Again, sorry for not admitting it sooner but I had my reasons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 145
Ok, seeing as she's blocked me, and seeing as I can't change my user name here (nor do I want to actually), I think its time to fess up. I'm Heather. I'm sorry I didn't divulge earlier, but I preferred some anominity. You've all been so wonderfully kind to me and I appreciate all your lovely words of support. I never meant to be quite so mean to Fopps, and I actually used to really like her. She's a million miles away from me in personality and I found it fascinating to view someone who's world revolves around money, clothes and how she looks. I prayed that having babies would change her, soften her edges, but we all know it didn't happen. I started commenting to try and make her see sense, we chatted in DMs a few times and we had some kind of odd friendship. Im infertile and i confided in her about my sadness. Obviously that didn't last as she's incapable of having genuine friendships with other women. She irritates me,but ultimately I feel pity towards her because her life is empty. You can fill a house with as much junk as you like Nikki, but your heart and life will always be empty because you have no warmth or empathy in your soul. So that's it folks, you know who I am now. Again, sorry for not admitting it sooner but I had my reasons.
I just want to send you all the hugs in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
HEATHER!
I will miss your comments on Fopps posts - so clever.
We are thrilled to have you here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Always thought you were Heather @Scullybob but understand your reasons for staying anon. Lots of love, I really hope you can see Nikki for the shallow witch that she is now. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Say it louder for the ones at the back.. we love you Heather 💖💖💖

You have absolutely nothing to apologise for, you have been nothing but respectful towards Fopps. It’s her loss and our gain 🥰🥰 Sending you the biggest hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Awww I kinda thought it may be you....... this has made me all teary... you are such a lovely woman..... you have been more than kind to her and she doesn't deserve it..... and I've seen how you comment and interact with Chelsea.......... sending you big hugs as I know things are tough for you right now..... keep commenting here and keep up your friendship with Chelsea as it's evident from her responses to you that she thinks you're a wonderful human 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not related to anything here really but bad enough to be jumping on the bandwagon of that tit speckled filter that everyones using but why use it on stories of your kids?

Reactions: 10
Awww I kinda thought it may be you....... this has made me all teary... you are such a lovely woman..... you have been more than kind to her and she doesn't deserve it..... and I've seen how you comment and interact with Chelsea.......... sending you big hugs as I know things are tough for you right now..... keep commenting here and keep up your friendship with Chelsea as it's evident from her responses to you that she thinks you're a wonderful human 🥰 🥰 🥰
Thats very kind of you all. My fondness for Chelsea is 100% genuine, I think she's a great Mum. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.