Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww God... Just watched that don't rush thing..

They absolutely adore themselves don't they?

I'm all for self confidence (in theory😅 waiting for that to happen someday!) but oh my christ! 🙈

Reactions: 13
Is it me, or do those new trainers actually look smaller and that they fit?

Oh an my money is on that mirrored hall table for the cause of the eye cut. The way they teararse down there!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is it me or today does she seem to be taking what’s been said on here slightly on board and is getting a bit less irritating?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it me, or do those new trainers actually look smaller and that they fit?

Oh an my money is on that mirrored hall table for the cause of the eye cut. The way they teararse down there!
I thought they looked a better fit..... !

Yeah they scoot up and down there - tear arse ! Haha not many people I know say that I do..... ! She won't put the corner protectors on though I bet as it'll spoil the look !

Reactions: 11
I thought they looked a better fit..... !

Yeah they scoot up and down there - tear arse ! Haha not many people I know say that I do..... ! She won't put the corner protectors on though I bet as it'll spoil the look !
She’ll probably get mirrored corner protectors! 😂😂😂

It's finally happened, she's blocked Heather 😲
Blimey! Is Heather ok? We think she’s amazing!

Reactions: 14
WTAF !! WHY ? Tell Heather we love her....... Fopps is such a bleeping witch ! :mad::mad::mad:
I'm not sure why. She left a comment on the house organisation and was blocked from Instagram. She's politely asked why on the YT thread but Fopps hadn't bothered to reply. Go figure🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure why. She left a comment on the house organisation and was blocked from Instagram. She's politely asked why on the YT thread but Fopps hadn't bothered to reply. Go figure🤔
What an absolute horror, duck off fopps you selfish cow. We love you Heather ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 14
She just made some comments on Fopps organisation on YouTube. Funilly enough Fopps didn't remove Heather's comment, but blocked her from Instagram.
She must of deleted the comments on there too as I can't see them...... she's a real nasty piece of work - I wish people would see her for what she is !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.