Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The decor in the nursery drives me mad. So bland and boring, no colour, toys etc... Just watched the cleaning vid. Bored me to death 🥱 but why has she put 2 boys in the box room instead of the other spare room which seems much bigger compared🤔 does she really need a big double bed in there. Who ever stays over at her house. I’m betting that’s Chris’s bed really!
I’ve always wondered this too. If they’re going to share surely it’s should be in the bigger room? But again, having a flashy tacky ‘guest’ bedroom was more important than her much longed for children. I don’t think she has ever mentioned anyone staying over but she needs it for all the tat she constantly orders.

Reactions: 12
I think people will be genuinely confused by that video - she said before she was house proud, the house is messy, she doesn’t show the clearing up or organising process, so it actually does look like a before video.

Reactions: 15
I’ve always wondered this too. If they’re going to share surely it’s should be in the bigger room? But again, having a flashy tacky ‘guest’ bedroom was more important than her much longed for children. I don’t think she has ever mentioned anyone staying over but she needs it for all the tat she constantly orders.
I’m very surprised she’s not made it into a walk in wardrobe because Billie Faiers has one🙄 oh wait she has🤔 its just that instead of hanging them up all the clothes are in a huge pile on the floor the size of Kilimanjaro😳

• Haha
Her house is an actual s*it tip!! She’s definitely after some kind of gifted storage! Surely she can’t think it looks good!

Reactions: 14
‘I wasn’t sure whether to post this or not but you can’t just share the lovely days can you’ should actually read ‘I wasn’t going to post this but someone on tattle spotted the plaster on Lawson’s head so I thought I’d explain’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The was 100% going to post about the trip to A&E. it’s just a way to get the attention she craves. Always winds me up on Facebook etc when people check themselves in to a&e just so they can get the ‘U ok hun’ comments. She didn’t NEED to show Lawson holding her hand this morning when they were going lunch, it was a way to give the sheep a sneek peek of the cut. Saddo.

Reactions: 18
So she has a lot of admiration for all those people still working, but will still continue to unnecessarily buy and add numerous links and swipe up’s to her videos and stories! Bit hypocritical there?!
Glad Lawson is ok though 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 25
And a&e is what it takes to get other son his very own grid post and a paragraph all about him

finally
With an extra big plaster on because the paper stitches earlier didn't produce enough revenue. She'll be swiping up to Elastoplast.

What's the betting she dropped Grayson at mazzas so Chris could go to the hospital with her because there's no way she could manage by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she was talking about her brother being at her mum's and it wasn't fair because he was here and she can't get to see him, what I really took from that was it isn't fair he is spending so much time with their parents and she isn't centre of attention for once 😂😂

• Haha
I'm pleased little Lawson is OK but why the long chapter and verse and if you wasn't sure about posting why did she ? She could of just done a story with a few words saying he'd took a tumble but a quick trip to A&E and he's on the mend... she didn't really say he was a brave boy did she ? The post seems just very factual no real emotion..... and going on about our amazing NHS staff yet still ordering pointless tit ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I'm pleased little Lawson is OK but why the long chapter and verse and if you wasn't sure about posting why did she ? She could of just done a story with a few words saying he'd took a tumble but a quick trip to A&E and he's on the mend... she didn't really say he was a brave boy did she ? The post seems just very factual no real emotion..... and going on about our amazing NHS staff yet still ordering pointless tit ! :rolleyes:
For someone who appears to share some pretty boring crappy parts of her life I am a bit gobsmacked she didn’t share the hell out of that yesterday. Also, they’d always want to see the child and you cos they need to make sure there are no child protection or child safety concerns. 👍

Reactions: 16
With an extra big plaster on because the paper stitches earlier didn't produce enough revenue. She'll be swiping up to Elastoplast.

What's the betting she dropped Grayson at mazzas so Chris could go to the hospital with her because there's no way she could manage by herself.
I'd be surprised if they allowed them both to take him as rules for A&E are pretty strict... my grandson was in hospital couple weeks ago and only his mummy could go with him :(

I notice her IVF post this morning only got around 500 likes .... but it's OK her date night selfie got over 4K so she'll be happy about that !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All she seemed concerned about in the that post is possible scarring. She’s a joke of a mother! I bet it would have been a different story if it had happened to Faveson 😡

Didn’t know if she should post 🙄🙄 the woman would literally post about doing a massive tit that gave her a sore arse if she thought she would gain some sympathy 😒

• Haha
I’m so glad she mentioned on her stories that she’s a first time mum of twins because I wasn’t aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All she seemed concerned about in the that post is possible scarring. She’s a joke of a mother! I bet it would have been a different story if it had happened to Faveson 😡
And the fact he was due a nap, the woman is obsessed with naps and her nazi routine

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Multiple mum tiktok thing. I'm sure it looked like Grayson and Lawson were trying to get away from her 😂😂 will go back and double check. Maybe that is the real reason she dressed up so much in date night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.