Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meeeee!
I am not a domestic goddess by any stretch of the imagination, trust me. I am untidy by my own admission, always have been and probably always will be.
I like a tidy house but it just never stays that way for long.

But when it comes to ironing, as much as I don't like doing it, I iron EVERYTHING! 🤣 I don't understand it when people say if you tumbledry your clothes you don't need to iron them...I do.
I iron tea towels, boxer shorts, knickers like I said, everything!

Don't judge me, I am a slob in so many other ways🤣
My mum irons everything!! She has drawn the line at socks now but she used to do them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think only genuinely clean/tidy people would be mortified at showing such a messy home. I grew up with a mother who never ever cleaned so it's had the opposite effect on me and my favourite day of the week is bin day 😂

She must not give a flying hoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think only genuinely clean/tidy people would be mortified at showing such a messy home. I grew up with a mother who never ever cleaned so it's had the opposite effect on me and my favourite day of the week is bin day 😂

She must not give a flying hoot.
Well yes, she clearly thinks that is of a standard good enough to show the world 😲😲

My mum irons everything!! She has drawn the line at socks now but she used to do them 😂😂😂
Oh, feel better now, I've never ironed socks 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 7
so fopp is a slob 😂 this has made my day! I knew she was a bit lacking in the hygiene and domestic goddess departments from but just shows she's all glam for the gram yet really more mum in a slum (ok so i know its not exactly a slum but its the total opposite of what she portrays)
Slobbaholic 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so fopp is a slob 😂 this has made my day! I knew she was a bit lacking in the hygiene and domestic goddess departments from but just shows she's all glam for the gram yet really more mum in a slum (ok so i know its not exactly a slum but its the total opposite of what she portrays)
😂😂😂
has to be the title for next thread! Glam for the Gram but really Mum in a Slum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hubs mum used to iron his boxer shorts as he complained they rode up under his jeans/trousers if they werent ironed. I said on yer bike iron your own gruds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not a mention of Lawsons head, paper stitches or anything. If that had been Faveson there'd have been a whole fuss made.
I'm getting really fed up with watching her producing toys / learning tools that are wayyy too advanced for them. plus, if we wanted to watch Tik Toks we'd go on the app. 🙄 she is a complete idiot.

Reactions: 14
Meeeee!
I am not a domestic goddess by any stretch of the imagination, trust me. I am untidy by my own admission, always have been and probably always will be.

But when it comes to ironing, as much as I don't like doing it, I iron EVERYTHING! 🤣 I don't understand it when people say if you tumbledry your clothes you don't need to iron them...I do.

Do you iron knickers and bed sheets? My mum ruins everything too 😂 don’t get me wrong if it needs ironing I do it but I do look for clothes that don’t need ironing. I don’t tumble dry everything if you shake it out wet and hang it in a certain way it doesn’t need ironing, I find the tumble dryer makes it creased.

Reactions: 4
Do you iron knickers and bed sheets? My mum ruins everything too 😂 don’t get me wrong if it needs ironing I do it but I do look for clothes that don’t need ironing. I don’t tumble dry everything if you shake it out wet and hang it in a certain way it doesn’t need ironing, I find the tumble dryer makes it creased.
My mother in law irons every night without fail even on Xmas day! She trumble drys most things and turns things over half way through 🤷‍♀️ To stop creases. But it never works.....but that’s cos she puts half a bottle of softener in each wash 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And adds more durin the wash and wonders why her clothes never feel dry! I have sensitive skin and she did some washin for me over Xmas and I’ve never scatched my body so much! Even tho she knows this it was ok cos it was sensitive softener, when I said it was amount she used she said i was over reacting....till I showed her my back! She still does it! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️You can’t tell her anything cos she knows best and doesn’t mind using 6/7 large bottles of softener a week....I kid you not!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes and yes! Ironing bedding is a must! There nothing nicer than getting into a clean bed but if it’s creased the enjoyment is taken away🤣

Oh I know all the tricks to stop clothes creasing and there’s nothing I like more than hanging washing out on the line to dry rather than tumble dry but even so, nothing flattens cloth like a hot iron🤣
You’ll not convince me otherwise, I would never wear anything that hasn’t had the iron run over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still can't get over that prissy diva pants Prikki lives like that 😳 If people want to live in an untidy house, that's their bag and fine with me.

But her though?! Little Miss has to have a dressing room and all the labels? The one that won't hang out at certain mum and baby groups because they are not her kind of people.. will the snotty mums of multiples, want to hang out with her after seeing that? Wow. I may have to endure it again, I'm so shocked 😆
it’s the bags amongst the make up products I can’t understand. My bags are no where near my dressing table. They are within the Wardrobe exactly where they are supposed to be. Then again if they ain’t within the camera view - no one will know she has designer bags 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she once say she was very houseproud. yeah right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve been playing snap haven’t we boys?? No you haven’t Prikki. You’ve been playing snap. The guilt this woman must feel on a daily basis because of how she delayed their development when they were far smaller shines through every single day on her Instagram. The way she’s getting them to do activities that are far too old for them, phonics, how to tie shoe laces, snap cards like she’s going over the top to stimulate them to make them some kind of child geniuses. I noticed Lawson’s head wound too, accidents happened but I’d put my life on this being prevented if she put her phone down!

Reactions: 13
Meeeee!

Same - I don't do underwear or socks though...... but towels, tea towels everything unless it visibly doesn't look like it needs an iron ie no creases AT ALL then it gets ironed ! ☺ ☺

Reactions: 2
it’s the bags amongst the make up products I can’t understand. My bags are no where near my dressing table. They are within the Wardrobe exactly where they are supposed to be. Then again if they ain’t within the camera view - no one will know she has designer bags 🙄
They're so strategically placed so everyone sees them it's unreal 😆 I don't believe her at all that she uses all of those bottles and makeup products. Even perfume has a shelf life.

Reactions: 10
Meeeee!

I iron everything too have to get it done straight away too goes with my hanging washing in the line obsession

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I iron everything too have to get it done straight away too goes with my hanging washing in the line obsession
I don't get it done straight away but it is folded and hidden in a basket until I do it.... no way would it be thrown in a corner.......

I also don't understand people who can't do anything with toddlers around ?! I've a friend who has a two year old and she was saying she can't leave her for a second and do anything so does it when she sleeps ? bit like Fopps .... if she'd left them to entertain themselves she could do the ironing even if they are pottering/playing.... I do feel some parents make it harder for themselves ...... just baffles me..... ?

Reactions: 11
I don't get it done straight away but it is folded and hidden in a basket until I do it.... no way would it be thrown in a corner.......

I also don't understand people who can't do anything with toddlers around ?! I've a friend who has a two year old and she was saying she can't leave her for a second and do anything so does it when she sleeps ? bit like Fopps .... if she'd left them to entertain themselves she could do the ironing even if they are pottering/playing.... I do feel some parents make it harder for themselves ...... just baffles me..... ?
Tbf it depends on the child/ren. I couldnt leave my two alone for very long, they'd always end up fighting. Tbh.. its still abit like that 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.