Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched it yet..... will tidy my mess up before I have a look at her mess and mine won’t look that bad 🤣 from what I can see it sounds like she lives in a show house in her head, but reality a council house haha I live in a council flat and looks much better than hers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I think the video actually proves that she is struggling and that she avoids her real issues. People say a cluttered house = a cluttered mind. Mine is far from perfect, but I don't pretend my life is... and I don't show the world every room and cupboard in the house.

Reactions: 15
That whole video just sums up how much she (and Chris, allegedly!) have been ordering over the last few weeks. Aside from all the stuff for the boys! Obviously a shower caddy, a storage thing for your sports bras, that isn’t suitable for them anyway, a caddy for under the sink....is essential! the list is endless...

Reactions: 11
I particularly liked how long she hovered on the Gucci box and dust bag inside. Eve using her and to point around it, but not quite on it 😂🙄

Reactions: 11
omg i have just watched some more of the video. When she goes into the understairs cupboard (I think anyway, it is at about 12 mins in) the telly or radion on in the background !!! I am absolutely wetting myself laughing at this, soooooooo crap and unprofessional and distracting, what a tit SHOW !!! Just when you think it cannot get any worse. Oh she does give us all a laugh at least doesn't she? I am actually beginning to wonder if Fopperholic is a parody account, as others have said, in jest but, :unsure:

I feel a bit bad for slagging off people with messy houses, as it is a bit judgy isn't it? I don't mean to make anyone feel bad etc, and believe me when I say that I am a mess in other ways !! But difference is, I don't put myself out there as some kind of guru or think people would be remotely interested in my problems !!! and i am a work in progress as we all are, especially at this awful time 😘

Reactions: 16
If she actually let the boys play independently, stopped policing her social media and stopped making rubbish YouTube videos she would have plenty of time to tackle that ironing pile!

• Haha
Late to the party but she is a scruffy cow. I hate ironing myself but I still hang everything up or put it in drawers. I just iron on a need to wear basis!! she has got problems

Reactions: 14
I have to say and I know I hinted at this earlier but my flat is way worse than hers, but in our defence we both work busy jobs, I do some other stuff on the side, our flat is tiny (London flat) and we have a lot (not excessive amount) of stuff. It's clean but messy and doesn't take much to have it looking horrific. In lockdown we actually have it looking lovely because we are at home and have time to

Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned a cluttered house = a cluttered mind and that's exactly it.
I think her house is a visual representation of her daily life - policing instagram, YouTube Facebook Tiktok. Full time parenting now were on lockdown. She definitely used to send her ironing out I bet and now is stuck cos of the lockdown. No cleaner, no babysitter, no ironers, no personal training... Can she do anything for herself?

• Haha
I don’t do cleaning (would rather drink gin) but even my house is tidier than Fopps right now. However I don’t have 2 babies just an autistic 6 year old, a husband you have to be very specific with & a teenager who has spent his life training for lockdown then gets a job as a key worker right before it happens 😂😂😂
Ive private message you.

I think the only person house is worse than Fopps at the moment is trim with tans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive private message you.

I think the only person house is worse than Fopps at the moment is trim with tans 😂
I can’t even with that muppet - makes my stomach churn

Mind you Fopps’ cooking hygiene is enough to put me off food

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That whole video just sums up how much she (and Chris, allegedly!) have been ordering over the last few weeks. Aside from all the stuff for the boys! Obviously a shower caddy, a storage thing for your sports bras, that isn’t suitable for them anyway, a caddy for under the sink....is essential! the list is endless...
Did you see all the links for the storage and organising stuff at v the bottom of the post? Was all links to Amazon.... she can't help herself

The ironing thrown on the fall is unnecessary.. I've got 2 laundry baskets one full of laundry and one full of ironing. My mum is a total tidy/clean freak and she's always said to me even if youve not time to clean properly if it's tidy it looks cleaner.

I still can't get over how cluttered and messy all areas we don't see regular on camera are .. I've been ruthless during lock down and have 4 bags of clothes and shoes to go.....

Reactions: 9
I have to say and I know I hinted at this earlier but my flat is way worse than hers, but in our defence we both work busy jobs, I do some other stuff on the side, our flat is tiny (London flat) and we have a lot (not excessive amount) of stuff. It's clean but messy and doesn't take much to have it looking horrific. In lockdown we actually have it looking lovely because we are at home and have time to
Yes we lived in a flat to begin with and it was small so always cluttered. We had hardly any storage as is usual with flats. I am still guessing that most of them lotions and potions will be almost empty

Reactions: 5
I still can't get over that prissy diva pants Prikki lives like that 😳 If people want to live in an untidy house, that's their bag and fine with me.

But her though?! Little Miss has to have a dressing room and all the labels? The one that won't hang out at certain mum and baby groups because they are not her kind of people.. will the snotty mums of multiples, want to hang out with her after seeing that? Wow. I may have to endure it again, I'm so shocked 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.