Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bugger - she's got more thumbs up than thumbs down now on her gym video - must of got her sheeples on board ! :rolleyes:

Wonder if she'll do this ? Be interesting to see exactly how much they eat (or don't !)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
** Copied from other thread as the new one was opened whilst I typed! **

Seriously concerned I'm overfeeding my little girl - she's 6 weeks older than Fopps twins & so far today she's had 2 weetabix with fruit on the side, veg straw crisps, a banana (all before 10.30!) Then for lunch she had an omelette with cheese, cucumber, grapes, apple & raspberries followed by a yogurt & about 10 magic stars (still working our way through the easter chocolate!) then she's had a satsuma & a cheese straw for afternoon snack 🙈 she'll have a plate of sausage pasta bake for her tea too. If she had jacket & beans she'd have her own potato with half a big tin of beans.

She's never still though from the minute she wakes to the second her head hits the pillow.

Genuine question, why does she not give them the skin off the potato? There's so much goodness in the skin & surely she's creating a potential monster for herself in future by turning them into fussy eaters?
absolutely not over feeding a child will only eat what it wants to and when... when my lot were little we went through all stages with my youngest son 🙈 he was a complete nightmare he went through a good few months of only eating specific things like turkey twizzlers ( 😂) no matter how frantic I got I remember crying to the GP because he wouldn’t eat a vegetable and I was convinced he’d get scurvy alas.... 25 years later he’s a big strapping lad that eats me out of house and home

Reactions: 20
Going on walks is great but why doesn’t she take the boys with her surely they deserve a change of scenery as well
I don't get this either.. Take them for a walk with you you selfish cow. I'm actually surprised she goes for a walk when they're napping, I'd expect her to have her 'me' time to watch reality TV while they sleep then go for a walk and dump them with Chris.

Reactions: 16
I’m not as new as my profile would make out lol, just always used to lurk and no comments...

i used to follow her on Facebook rather than Instagram but I think I muted her as it was getting boring. Anyways, sacked from slimming world? Could someone please explain or point me in the direction of where I will find details please x
Yes it came from a local SW Consultant near me and I posted it on here when I found out.

It made my week. Couldn't wait to write it on Tattle actually. If anyone needed the truth it was Tattle 😉

She was sacked because her SW contract (like for all consultants) said that she could not advertise brands and she did on her SM constantly and was warned several times not to. (ie cease and desist 😂) she Ignored the warnings because she thinks she is above all rules and contracts and they flicked her off.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes it came from a local SW Consultant near me and I posted it on here when I found out.

It made my week. Couldn't wait to write it on Tattle actually. If anyone needed the truth it was Tattle 😉

She was sacked because her SW contract (like for all consultants) said that she could not advertise brands and she did on her SM constantly and was warned several times not to. (ie cease and desist 😂) she Ignored the warnings because she thinks she is above all rules and contracts and they flicked her off.
Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can guarantee that whoever LD is (not sure if they are here?!) NOT insanely jealous of anything Fopps has - figure or otherwise 😂 😂 😂 😂
The screenshot you've posted- I hate when people think someone must be jealous of a person's looks or figure 😠 why can't they just be annoyed about the person being a complete fake, lying, narcissistic witch that only cares about herself?
I can assure you Fopps I am not jealous of your figure, looks, house, car or hubby 😂 and if you think we are then you are even more deranged than I thought!
Oh, and I'm most certainly not jealous of your parenting skills 🙃 promise 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her face is bright orange in the sports wear tit show 😳 she is stumbling over her words and for once I would even say she looks uncomfortable and not all that confident stood there in her bra.... still showing off of course because she can't help herself 🙄 but not her usual big headed self if that makes sense. She is very aware we are all watching her. Nice little dig at Tattle too 😜 "fake anonymous accounts" ha ha ha. Could she say second hand enough times 🙄 bit late to try and tell us you thrift shop now... you would have rather died until Tattle gave you a roasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The screenshot you've posted- I hate when people think someone must be jealous of a person's looks or figure 😠 why can't they just be annoyed about the person being a complete fake, lying, narcissistic witch that only cares about herself?
I can assure you Fopps I am not jealous of your figure, looks, house, car or hubby 😂 and if you think we are then you are even more deranged than I thought!
100% agree - why would be also want to spend most of our days checking/deleting/blocking/commenting/monitoring many SM platforms ..... I guarantee she is hardly ever 'in the present' as she will be constantly distracted by her phone...... as soon as the boys can have PlayStation or XBox they will have one - probably each and they will be stuck in front of them for hours and hour so she can 'do her own thing' !! She's a head and so are her sheep !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly this... I'm not jealous of her figure at all... My partner loves my figure, I have a nicer car than her and a nicer home than her it isn't a grey depressing home it's full of colourful memories and three businesses to run and I volunteer a minimum of four evenings a week around work for 5-21 year olds all with different needs and questions and run around after my neighbours and grandparents. I wrote none of it on SM (Except this post) because I don't need strangers or indeed anyone's praise.

No children yet but thanks to Fopps I know how not to parent ... Nikki you are NOTHING to be jealous of you are one of the worst mothers I have ever seen...and in my old job before I started my businesses I saw a lot of struggling mothers... They turned it around and you know how they did it? By being genuine and not pretending everything was hunky dory. If they needed help they asked for it. Instead of treating their children like circus animals and throwing them scraps..

She is seriously pissing me off today. Can you tell I'm halfway through an easter egg and a bottle of wine 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s hardly going to take the boys with her on her walk now is she? Part of the reason for going I expect is to get away from them, she’s never had to spend so much time with them since they were born!

Reactions: 22
Exactly this... I'm not jealous of her figure at all... My partner loves my figure, I have a nicer car than her and a nicer home than her it isn't a grey depressing home it's full of colourful memories and three businesses to run and I volunteer a minimum of four evenings a week around work for 5-21 year olds all with different needs and questions and run around after my neighbours and grandparents. I wrote none of it on SM (Except this post) because I don't need strangers or indeed anyone's praise.

No children yet but thanks to Fopps I know how not to parent ... Nikki you are NOTHING to be jealous of you are one of the worst mothers I have ever seen...and in my old job before I started my businesses I saw a lot of struggling mothers... They turned it around and you know how they did it? By being genuine and not pretending everything was hunky dory. If they needed help they asked for it. Instead of treating their children like circus animals and throwing them scraps..

She is seriously pissing me off today. Can you tell I'm halfway through an easter egg and a bottle of wine 😂
You deserve that wine and easter egg! Enjoy!
I know you've said you don't need praise and that's why you don't post about your life...well guess what, you're gonna get a bit of praise because what you do is brilliant! Well done. Life must be hectic, hope you are getting a bit if downtime just now with the lockdown. There's no greater gift than time spent with people, so your volunteering and helping others is an amazing gift. Hope you know how appreciated you are 💜

When I was you I always aspired to be like my dad. He was the hardest working person I knew and was always helping others. Nowadays kids aspire to be like these "influencers" and that makes me sad for our future.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A thimble of carbonara for tea - and if they spoon fed themselves they’d drop half of it on the floor and probably get none in their mouths.
I guess we should be grateful she feeds them so they might actually get some food? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Surely those poor boys must cry for more food? My two year old would be screaming ‘more’ at me if he were still hungry after his meals.

I’m so sad for Grayson and Lawson. They don’t deserve either of them!

Reactions: 16
I don't get this either.. Take them for a walk with you you selfish cow. I'm actually surprised she goes for a walk when they're napping, I'd expect her to have her 'me' time to watch reality TV while they sleep then go for a walk and dump them with Chris.
She does have “me time” to watch her reality tv. Every other minute the camera isn’t on and she’s not sat with 100 new toys pretending to be a mother that’s exactly what she’s doing!

I can’t even face looking at tomorrow’s stories. The huge amount of staged activities forced upon the boys all before 9am actually gives me a headache🤯

Surely those poor boys must cry for more food? My two year old would be screaming ‘more’ at me if he were still hungry after his meals.

I’m so sad for Grayson and Lawson. They don’t deserve either of them!
My bloody 7 month old screams at me for more food and I bet he eats more than them too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.