Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boys have had more new toys during the lockdown than a whole class of children would have had collectively. she is ridiculous with her constant buying. does she not realise how pathetic, selfish and UNKIND she is making herself look?

Surely they have enough now until birthday and then christmas..although not necessary they have enough as it is, they only really need clothes for birthday with all the toys they already have...they don't need anything else except maybe some space and lack of nagging and screaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t want to be sticking up for her again but appetites do vary. Until she was 3 my daughter drank loads of milk so didn’t eat loads. I let her because I was exactly the same at that age and also we have osteoporosis in the family so I figured it would all help. My son was little and often and still is now. My daughter ate her Easter eggs in two days straight my son still has some left. Children are all different. If your child is active and wants that amount of food give it to them. I’ve always been very lax in the sense if you’re hungry eat even if it’s half an hour before dinner. The snacks vary from fruit to yoghurts to chocolate. I have a warped relationship with food so I’m really trying hard to teach them food is fuel. All foods are ok but certain foods will help your body recover better when you’re ill and some things are just treats... under lockdown I’ll be honest (with a newborn baby) they’ve got away with more than normal as I was attached to the baby on the sofa and went in to find they’d demolished a big bar of dairy milk 😂 I’ve no doubt her relationship with food is warped, you can tell by the way she speaks about how much she loves her food, it’s a key sign of restriction. But her boys may drink a lot of milk around their meals. They may have lots of snacks. That may not. My son would always have two courses. A bowl of porridge and fruit and then yoghurt and fruit and same at lunch (with a meal) and dinner plus snacks in between and milk morning and night 😆 but they were quite small amounts. He’s been little and often from the moment he was born

Those boys have had more new toys during the lockdown than a whole class of children would have had collectively. she is ridiculous with her constant buying. does she not realise how pathetic, selfish and UNKIND she is making herself look?

Surely they have enough now until birthday and then christmas..although not necessary they have enough as it is, they only really need clothes for birthday with all the toys they already have...they don't need anything else except maybe some space and lack of nagging and screaching.
Agreed. We bought crafts before lockdown and that’s been it. Apart from baking stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone with very little confidence she sure loves herself!! Reposting the Grenade stuff on her stories *may* have been down to me 🤭 they weren't impressed with her youtube video getting so many dislikes and they also didn't appreciate that she wasn't disclosing it as #gifted. Let me just say that I know someone who also does some repping for Grenade and when I passed on my genuine concerns for how bad it looked for their brand, they said yesterday they would get their influencer team to look into it and it wouldn't be tolerated.
So that's 2 brands she's pissed off in the space of a few days?! Hmmm, word gets about Foppsie, not sure how many more brand ambassador roles you will be offered 🤔
20200421_160223.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the bleeping point of a cropped hoody is?
Are you cold? But your stomach is hot? When does that ever happen?

Also why is a 40 year old woman prancing around in one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the bleeping point of a cropped hoody is?
Are you cold? But your stomach is hot? When does that ever happen?

Also why is a 40 year old woman prancing around in one?
That'd barely cover my boobs 😱😱😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
** Copied from other thread as the new one was opened whilst I typed! **

Seriously concerned I'm overfeeding my little girl - she's 6 weeks older than Fopps twins & so far today she's had 2 weetabix with fruit on the side, veg straw crisps, a banana (all before 10.30!) Then for lunch she had an omelette with cheese, cucumber, grapes, apple & raspberries followed by a yogurt & about 10 magic stars (still working our way through the easter chocolate!) then she's had a satsuma & a cheese straw for afternoon snack 🙈 she'll have a plate of sausage pasta bake for her tea too. If she had jacket & beans she'd have her own potato with half a big tin of beans.

She's never still though from the minute she wakes to the second her head hits the pillow.

Genuine question, why does she not give them the skin off the potato? There's so much goodness in the skin & surely she's creating a potential monster for herself in future by turning them into fussy eaters?
I would say that was a healthy amount. I’m more concerned as an early years worker that her boys don’t get enough.

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to be sticking up for her again but appetites do vary. Until she was 3 my daughter drank loads of milk so didn’t eat loads. I let her because I was exactly the same at that age and also we have osteoporosis in the family so I figured it would all help. My son was little and often and still is now. My daughter ate her Easter eggs in two days straight my son still has some left. Children are all different. If your child is active and wants that amount of food give it to them. I’ve always been very lax in the sense if you’re hungry eat even if it’s half an hour before dinner. The snacks vary from fruit to yoghurts to chocolate. I have a warped relationship with food so I’m really trying hard to teach them food is fuel. All foods are ok but certain foods will help your body recover better when you’re ill and some things are just treats... under lockdown I’ll be honest (with a newborn baby) they’ve got away with more than normal as I was attached to the baby on the sofa and went in to find they’d demolished a big bar of dairy milk 😂 I’ve no doubt her relationship with food is warped, you can tell by the way she speaks about how much she loves her food, it’s a key sign of restriction. But her boys may drink a lot of milk around their meals. They may have lots of snacks. That may not. My son would always have two courses. A bowl of porridge and fruit and then yoghurt and fruit and same at lunch (with a meal) and dinner plus snacks in between and milk morning and night 😆 but they were quite small amounts. He’s been little and often from the moment he was born

Agreed. We bought crafts before lockdown and that’s been it. Apart from baking stuff.
fully agree with what you’ve said here about appetites varying.. but that’s where it concerns me that apparently the two of them have the exact same appetite? My twins had very different, one of them was a bottomless pit (still is now to be fair) however the other was very much meal times only and not interested in snacks as much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
** Copied from other thread as the new one was opened whilst I typed! **

Seriously concerned I'm overfeeding my little girl - she's 6 weeks older than Fopps twins & so far today she's had 2 weetabix with fruit on the side, veg straw crisps, a banana (all before 10.30!) Then for lunch she had an omelette with cheese, cucumber, grapes, apple & raspberries followed by a yogurt & about 10 magic stars (still working our way through the easter chocolate!) then she's had a satsuma & a cheese straw for afternoon snack 🙈 she'll have a plate of sausage pasta bake for her tea too. If she had jacket & beans she'd have her own potato with half a big tin of beans.

She's never still though from the minute she wakes to the second her head hits the pillow.

Genuine question, why does she not give them the skin off the potato? There's so much goodness in the skin & surely she's creating a potential monster for herself in future by turning them into fussy eaters?
You are definitely not over feeding! I couldn’t afford to feed my nieces and nephews the amount they eat. But that’s because they are active and growing

fully agree with what you’ve said here about appetites varying.. but that’s where it concerns me that apparently the two of them have the exact same appetite? My twins had very different, one of them was a bottomless pit (still is now to be fair) however the other was very much meal times only and not interested in snacks as much 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed, all children are different, I think people’s points are that they eat the exact same, sleep the exact etc. Just because they are twins doesn't mean that has to be the way

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned her hair appointment is overdue yet :rolleyes:
We all know how it goes.... "excuse the hair" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My 2 year old doesn’t eat as much as some of my friend’s kids but she is offered regular meals and snacks throughout the day. I think the problem with Fopps is that she thinks everyone should be on SW so restricts what the boys eat too. They never seem to have what Fopps would consider “unhealthy” snacks, and if they do (like Easter) it is all for a staged photo. I reckon those boys would eat a lot more if they had the opportunity!

Reactions: 12
Those boys must feel constantly hungry without even knowing what they are actually feeling and being able to ask for something else. (yet!)
They never have any healthy fats which apart from needing for growth, they are filling too. Diet food is no way to feed a child, ever.
That makes me so sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned her hair appointment is overdue yet :rolleyes:
We all know how it goes.... "excuse the hair" :rolleyes:
Maybe the Hamster will make a comeback :LOL: We call it Hamster on here but I'm thinking it's a bit more Guinea Pig a pregnant one in fact, see pics you decide lol 🤭
Screenshot_2020-04-21-16-57-55.png
ABM_1587485364.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
You are definitely not over feeding! I couldn’t afford to feed my nieces and nephews the amount they eat. But that’s because they are active and growing

Agreed, all children are different, I think people’s points are that they eat the exact same, sleep the exact etc. Just because they are twins doesn't mean that has to be the way
Maybe I worded it badly that was exactly what I was trying to say 😂

Reactions: 6
Just marking my place.

I'm currently watching my child play with jigsaws.... they arent doing them theyve emptied all the boxes and mixed them all up and putting them in their trolley basket and icecream shop pretending they are shopping. Its fascinating to watch. Can you imagine fopps letting the twins do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really wish she woild just take a step back and let them bloody play

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.