Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it weird how she answered the question about being the one for each other 😐 she said the population of the world is to big to have just one soul mate 😐 an things change you could be with someone for years and then things change what a weird thing to say

Reactions: 27
I found it weird how she answered the question about being the one for each other 😐 she said the population of the world is to big to have just one soul mate 😐 an things change you could be with someone for years and then things change what a weird thing to say
She comes across as quite cold, so its not that strange really. Im not surprised shes not a romantic.

Reactions: 15
Did Lawson get a story for his haircut? It looks like it’s had a trim
She mentioned in a comment the other day that they had cut it themselves. I get that it’s not a ‘proper’ first haircut but still, it’s the first time your kid gets a haircut of some sort so you think you’d say something about it?

Grayson/Faveson has had at least 3 posts about getting his cut. The time she got it cut at home, then at a barbers, then the ‘disaster’ time. Grayson even had a little keepsake box for his first haircut. But it’s just the same as her doing a post for his first shoes but not Lawson. The favouritism is actually awful.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So EVERY time she mentioned or addressed something from Tattle she touched her face 😂 her body language is such a giveaway for her lies she has contradicted herself about naps again too.

Either yesterday or the day before she said about them having a 40 minute nap if they are lucky now it's 1 1/2-2hrs if they are lucky... Huge difference in my opinion.

Also did anyone else notice how haggered she looks?

Reactions: 16
Had to switch off when she started bragging about her parenting. Yes Nikki at their age it’s perfectly normal that they understand you and follow your instructions to get certain things. Even in children who may be late talkers they’ll often understand even if they can’t respond verbally. They’re coming up for 20 months! Honestly if you’re going to her for parenting advice rather than asking the health visitors or professionals that work with them if they’re in nurseries. You don’t need the fancy stuff she’s buying to raise children! And the calendars. Stop the world you can get family calendars or link your phone up to calendars. What a revelation

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.