Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids are painting empty egg cartons today didn't have to buy anything had paints at home already. There's are an idea for you fopps use what you have!

Reactions: 7
At their age water would be fine.... it's all my grandson has between milk/meals - but he's not quite 1.....

I think juice at their age should literally look like cloudy water..... just give them water Nikki !!
My LO is a couple of months younger than G&L and he has just water. He loves water so I'm not fixing something that's not broke ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My LO is a couple of months younger than G&L and he has just water. He loves water so I'm not fixing something that's not broke ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
My grandson is almost one and it's all he drinks apart from his milk first thing and bed time .. it's all they need ! Watch her showing them with water next ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Be interesting to see if she lets them eat at that table !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My grandson is almost one and it's all he drinks apart from his milk first thing and bed time .. it's all they need ! Watch her showing them with water next ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Be interesting to see if she lets them eat at that table !!
Exactly, thereโ€™s no point in getting the table and chairs if sheโ€™s not actually going to let them eat at it. And feed themselves sitting at it too. No way will she allow that in HER lounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm glad she's got them a wee table and chairs but again, plonked them right in front of the TV and barely any room to move.

Here's a suggestion for you Fopps, why not move it to the kitchen, there's plenty room, switch off the TV in there and let the boys actually do tit themselves! Whether it's eating, painting or whatever. Then if they, god forbid, make a mess it's so much easier for you to tidy the kitchen floor then risk your precious LR floor.

Hi Nikki ๐Ÿ‘‹

It was me that said about them not having water beakers but Jesus wept Nikki water that juice down a bit or just give them plain water!

It is actually shocking that she needs to read on here to learn how to parent. Clearly everyone around her must be tit scared of her throwing a tantrum to say something to her. Chris is as much a lazy bastard parent btw because heโ€™s home at the minute as well and isnโ€™t making sure they have what they need either.

I understand we canโ€™t all be brilliant at imaginative play and yes like she says weโ€™re all learning ๐Ÿ™„ but there are so many basic things she fails at. Like the sitting up thing, leaving them in crappy nappies, no vests during the winter, not giving them water etc. These are the bare minimum to meet their basic needs. How people can say sheโ€™s an amazing mum honestly ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited just to add a ๐Ÿ˜‚ at her getting them a table and chairs, whatโ€™s the betting that was amazon primed yesterday after reading it here?!
Yes, she clearly needs to and does read on here to learn how to parent and get content tips, yet she can't stand us Tattlers. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Too funny๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, is that another unnecessary online order she made after promising her NHS followers to be more careful? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I took one for the team and looked on amazon for that table and chairs, I couldn't see that one and the only one that looked a bit like it wasnt available on prime. I looked as I'm after one for my daughter but it can wait until all this is over

Reactions: 4
Ah we do this with umbrella, my son used to say sunbrella, so that's what we still call it even though he knows it's umbrella
Same here mine said umnello (umbrella) and cut grasser for lawn mower he is 30 now and we still call them that

• Heart
Same here mine said umnello (umbrella) and cut grasser for lawn mower he is 30 now and we still call them that
My daughter called my eyebrows feathers when she was really little, theyโ€™ve been known as feathers for the past 18 years ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคญ

• Heart
  • Haha
Came across her weaning video.. So she boils then mashes the brocolli? How about just boil it then hand it to them to eat? Jesus christ woman ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ That's what BLW is all about!

She's really annoyed me today so I had to comment.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Didn't really answer what I asked and is she for real? They're not getting the time out they would usually get?! They bleeping sleep 15 hours every day.. You get enough time out. She makes my piss boil I swear to God!
Her entire evening is basically delete and block. Her sad existence of life is pitiful x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's a dick...... I can't believe adults of almost 40 can be so clueless.... I hold my hands up and say I'm not maternal in anyway ... not really interested in other peoples babies - only my own and now my grandson.... but I knew how to parent..... it's just instinct....might not always get it right but they had lots of stimulation and big yummy dinners... the telly on all day is not a good thing - my son & dil always have telly on ..... drives me nuts !!

Just been reading comments on Chelsea's post - our Heather has commented and Chelsea's reply is just so lovely and genuine....... :love:
Chelsea is a lovely person. She rarely posts photos of herself, it's all about her cute boys. She did some brilliant messybplay earlier today, then read them a book. They were so enthralled by her, it was adorable. They got the names of the animals wrong but she just said well done, and said the correct word. Motherhood at it's finest, watch and learn Fopps.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chelsea is a lovely person. She rarely posts photos of herself, it's all about her cute boys. She did some brilliant messybplay earlier today, then read them a book. They were so enthralled by her, it was adorable. They got the names of the animals wrong but she just said well done, and said the correct word. Motherhood at it's finest, watch and learn Fopps.
100% agree with you...... I only found her because of here and so glad I did - she's a breathe of fresh air compared to Nikki... I do wonder sometimes if she reads here - I hope if she does she doesn't feel uncomfortable us comparing her parenting to others... she seems such a nice young woman.... I love watching videos of the boys they are such characters...... nothing seems too much effort where they are concerned... plus she makes some very nice food too... like you say though rarely posts herself - all about her boys and the food..... nothing pretentious about her at all.... and she's a good 12 - 14 years younger than Fopps !!! Oh and love how the step-son is always included too...... they seem a very nice family ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She got it from Ikea, they are still doing deliveryโ€™s. I dread to think how much stuff sheโ€™s ordered the last few days!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She got it from Ikea, they are still doing deliveryโ€™s. I dread to think how much stuff sheโ€™s ordered the last few days!
i hope chris is giving her tit for it because he has to refund thousands of pounds for his cancelled golf school and she is wasting money.

Reactions: 11
I took one for the team and looked on amazon for that table and chairs, I couldn't see that one and the only one that looked a bit like it wasnt available on prime. I looked as I'm after one for my daughter but it can wait until all this is over
They're Ikea ones, got them for my one years ago but I didn't know they were delivering.. Wouldn't really call that essential ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.