Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What's your favourite game right now apart from drinking your drink?"

I don't think the boys get a lot of juice/water as they wouldn't put those cups down or take the straw out their mouth! Why is the tv on again 🙄
She's so bloody obvious that she reads here!!
think it was @Shivers who said about no water/beakers - plus that juice looks VERY strong ! mine had literally a dribble in the bottom at that age !

Fopperholic #30 Lockdown has shown her true colours ,more predictable than ever, nobody likes vile prikki but we all love dear Heather
Love it - can't believe less than a week and it's new thread time nearly ! 😂 😂

Reactions: 14
think it was @Shivers who said about no water/beakers - plus that juice looks VERY strong ! mine had literally a dribble in the bottom at that age !

Love it - can't believe less than a week and it's new thread time nearly ! 😂 😂
I thought it looked like Cola it was that dark! I’d like to think even Dumb and Dumber aren’t that bloody stupid though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
next she will complain that they are either being sick or got the Sh*ts because she gave them strong juice...she really is a joke...probably didnt even look at what she was poring too busy on insta... usually she doesnt give them enough of something today she wants them to have too much juice which will just make them feel sick or at least have reflux probably...then she will be moaning that they are moaning because she made them feel sick. ffs

Reactions: 8
Nikki, you are in your own words ‘OBSESSED’ with the way things look if it’s you garden, your boys, yourself, other people. You are completely self absorbed in physical appearance.

I am so shocked at how little you feed your growing boys, GROWING they need all the nutrients they can get! I cannot believe you feed your boys from ONE bowl & they share a yoghurt?!? My daughter is a few months younger, for breakfast she usually has cereal, yoghurt & sometimes toast too she is so hungry after sleeping although she’s not the most UHMAZING sleeper how do you do it Nikki?? 🧐

How can you not eat breakfast TOGETHER?? The easiest meal of the day when you’re all hungry together why not sit down, role model how to eat, talk to them. Also, you don’t need to bang on Grayson always chooses fruit over chocolate is that why he is also Faveson?

My husband & I were in tears last night over the boys ‘drawings’ gave us huge giggles oh because we actually have banter, I don’t just cackle loudly & drown him out, hunny that isn’t banter.

I got to fed up to watch your vlog, you have such a chip on your shoulder! I remember your idol Billie Faiers laughing at her husband when he was replying to all his fans she asked who has time to reply to everyone 😂 also stop with the ‘have a nice day.’ You’re an actual child. If you were part of my NCT group think we would of blocked & deleted you!! Not a nice thought is it Prikki 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought it looked like Cola it was that dark! I’d like to think even Dumb and Dumber aren’t that bloody stupid though!
next she will complain that they are either being sick or got the Sh*ts because she gave them strong juice...she really is a joke...probably didnt even look at what she was poring too busy on insta... usually she doesnt give them enough of something today she wants them to have too much juice which will just make them feel sick or at least have reflux probably...then she will be moaning that they are moaning because she made them feel sick. ffs

At their age water would be fine.... it's all my grandson has between milk/meals - but he's not quite 1.....

I think juice at their age should literally look like cloudy water..... just give them water Nikki !!

Reactions: 11
Hi Nikki 👋

It was me that said about them not having water beakers but Jesus wept Nikki water that juice down a bit or just give them plain water!

It is actually shocking that she needs to read on here to learn how to parent. Clearly everyone around her must be tit scared of her throwing a tantrum to say something to her. Chris is as much a lazy bastard parent btw because he’s home at the minute as well and isn’t making sure they have what they need either.

I understand we can’t all be brilliant at imaginative play and yes like she says we’re all learning 🙄 but there are so many basic things she fails at. Like the sitting up thing, leaving them in crappy nappies, no vests during the winter, not giving them water etc. These are the bare minimum to meet their basic needs. How people can say she’s an amazing mum honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited just to add a 😂 at her getting them a table and chairs, what’s the betting that was amazon primed yesterday after reading it here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh who said about getting a little table and chairs for them? She has one now 😀 were those plug things she had stuck to the table, stuck right by the tv?

• Haha
The thing that upsets me the most is that whilst it’s obvious that she reads here she pays no attention to the concerns raised regarding the boys. They are still shoved in bed with that white noise machine on for hours. They are still starved and fed by her instead of her giving them the chance to learn things and actually be full from a meal for once. The TV is still on all the time. She still controls their play and belittles them. The bias for faveson is still clear. All that Princess Foppsy cares about is herself and how things look. All of the above is about making things easier for her. If you’re reading this Princess you should be seriously ashamed of yourself and take a step back from social media and learn how to parent those boys before you damage them any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi Nikki 👋

It was me that said about them not having water beakers but Jesus wept Nikki water that juice down a bit or just give them plain water!

It is actually shocking that she needs to read on here to learn how to parent. Clearly everyone around her must be tit scared of her throwing a tantrum to say something to her. Chris is as much a lazy bastard parent btw because he’s home at the minute as well and isn’t making sure they have what they need either.

I understand we can’t all be brilliant at imaginative play and yes like she says we’re all learning 🙄 but there are so many basic things she fails at. Like the sitting up thing, leaving them in crappy nappies, no vests during the winter, not giving them water etc. These are the bare minimum to meet their basic needs. How people can say she’s an amazing mum honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited just to add a 😂 at her getting them a table and chairs, what’s the betting that was amazon primed yesterday after reading it here?!
OMG the table and chairs ! If she only ordered them yesterday then she is literally hanging off our every word...... this is both hilarious and tragic..... what she should do with baby jail is take one side off and throw all the toys in there and let the boys go in and out at their leisure - she just tries to control everything..... even the flash cards laid out neatly and laughing at the fact the boys say words wrong ! we still use 'wrong' words now for when ours were little and they couldn't say thing right - they become a little family in joke.... we still say gagong for grandad <3

Reactions: 16
Here you are Old Fopperbollox and idea for those poor boys for tea tonight Fish Fingers Chips and Beans but I know you don’t read on here 😉

• Haha
OMG the table and chairs ! If she only ordered them yesterday then she is literally hanging off our every word...... this is both hilarious and tragic..... what she should do with baby jail is take one side off and throw all the toys in there and let the boys go in and out at their leisure - she just tries to control everything..... even the flash cards laid out neatly and laughing at the fact the boys say words wrong ! we still use 'wrong' words now for when ours were little and they couldn't say thing right - they become a little family in joke.... we still say gagong for grandad <3
Ah we do this with umbrella, my son used to say sunbrella, so that's what we still call it even though he knows it's umbrella

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh who said about getting a little table and chairs for them? She has one now 😀 were those plug things she had stuck to the table, stuck right by the tv?
I mentioned it, and a few others I think 👋🏻 hiya Nikki babe, you're welcome for the help/basic common sense 😘

• Haha
Also she is saying the flash cards are their favourite game, she only got them out the box two days ago so they are a novelty. I'm sure if she had kept most of the other toys she feels they have grown out of, they too would be favourites

Reactions: 11
Also she is saying the flash cards are their favourite game, she only got them out the box two days ago so they are a novelty. I'm sure if she had kept most of the other toys she feels they have grown out of, they too would be favourites
She's a dick...... I can't believe adults of almost 40 can be so clueless.... I hold my hands up and say I'm not maternal in anyway ... not really interested in other peoples babies - only my own and now my grandson.... but I knew how to parent..... it's just instinct....might not always get it right but they had lots of stimulation and big yummy dinners... the telly on all day is not a good thing - my son & dil always have telly on ..... drives me nuts !!

Just been reading comments on Chelsea's post - our Heather has commented and Chelsea's reply is just so lovely and genuine....... :love:

Reactions: 16
Fopperholic #30 it's a good job tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.