Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s post (and the subsequent fawning hunz) has really highlighted how insecure she is.

It’s really quite sad that someone of her age needs to rely on SM for her ego.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just read the poor me post. She can duck right off. I'm sure people are commenting about the children having / playing with the toys but the sneaky witch completely skimmed over the main reason people are calling her out.

Just to clarify Nikki, as we know you read here, your followers are pissed off with you trying to encourage people to buy toys during this financially stressful time AND making money from people's swipe ups / aff links.

Stop using the children as a weapon against trolls. Stop making everything as a criticism of your parenting because it isn't. It's just your get out of jail free card when you get backed in a corner.
That post have got me so mad! Anything for sympathy and like you said the comments on you tube we not about the boys! But she can’t put that as she knows people will agree about the ads etc! She’s a first class bleep

Reactions: 17
Omg the essay 🙈 She is so desperate for validation from strangers to justify her crappy parenting decisions! Her list of “favourite” YouTube channels is SO long... they must watch it all day long! I have a 2 year old who I let watch the odd bit of CBeebies or Peppa (which I’m guessing most people do when you’re cooking or cleaning etc) but I’ve never even looked at YouTube to try and occupy my child?! So lazy!

Reactions: 27
Needs engagement so pulls out the woe is me card. Standard. That’s not the kind of post/person that brands what to work with Nikki, so make up your mind, decide what you are/aren’t, and stick to it. If you decide you want to do ads, then your insta is not a hobby, it is a business. Good businesses take feedback and learn from it. Good businesses learn from their mistakes and don’t bury their head in the sand.

Reactions: 28
I am wondering why she thinks she needs arts and crafts skills, just to do arty stuff with toddlers?
Does she think she has to paint the Mona Lisa with them🤣 ffs
That’s the point, she doesn’t have to do anything, just give them the stuff and let them play on their own!

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Christ, is she going to be throwing them an 18th birthday party wanging on about how stressful it is because it’s all new to her as a first time mum?!

or ‘god I just don’t know how to be a mother of the groom - I’m a first time mum so I’ve never done it before!!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg the essay 🙈 She is so desperate for validation from strangers to justify her crappy parenting decisions! Her list of “favourite” YouTube channels is SO long... they must watch it all day long! I have a 2 year old who I let watch the odd bit of CBeebies or Peppa (which I’m guessing most people do when you’re cooking or cleaning etc) but I’ve never even looked at YouTube to try and occupy my child?! So lazy!
I don’t see many of her real life twin mummies commenting..... I wonder what they really think of her 🤔🤔..

That post has been up just over half hour and she’s replied to nearly all comments.... she’s obsessed and addicted...... needs constant reassurance she’s uuuhhmazing and a wonderful ‘first time’ 🙄🙄 mummy... her life is very sad really.... where is Chris too ... he’s a waste of space too!!

Someone just posted this lockdown could be on till June... imagine her posts then... she’ll have totally lost her tit 🤪🤪

That said so will I 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“Not everyone is going to breeze threw this”
Perhaps she can use this self isolation period to teach herself some basic grammar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Boys first day at work she will be posting about how she didn’t know if she should make them a packed lunch to take as she’s new to this and it’s hard being a first time mum 😏😂 duck off even if you had ten kids they would all be different and need different parenting needs. She’s never not going to be a first time mum they are the only children she’s having so she’s just a mum😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Not everyone is going to breeze threw this”
Perhaps she can use this self isolation period to teach herself some basic grammar?!
Don’t have time for tit like that - too busy policing comments and watching box sets!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If only the arse lickers on her post knew what really happened. Nobody actually called her out for her parenting, they called her out for her insensitive vlog and the amount of links and brand new toys in it. She then continued to respond to comments, non of which were directly rude to her, in a salty and rude way. She spouts #bekind, but then proceeds to let her followers be rude to anybody that dares to comment a different opinion. She doesn’t take ownership for her own feelings, she continues to let it happen and then blames other people?! Then, she does what she always does, she lies! She lies to validate her own feelings, she lies to getting gushing feedback from hundreds of total strangers, she lies to justify her own actions, she lies to give herself a little high before she faces yet another fall, she lies about her perfect life, she lies about her enjoyment of parenthood. If she enjoyed being a parent she wouldn’t be struggling with staying in now, because it would be something that she already naturally does. It’s unbelievably sad that her life has become this complete lie and even she doesn’t know what is true anymore. Oh and the new mum thing, Nikki we are all new to this. None of this has been fine by any of us before! I have one child, a 13 year old. I have never been isolated with her before, I don’t throw the new mum card when I struggle though. It’s just life! It is also interesting to see that the mummy WhatsApp group don’t come out in force when she posts a pity post.....says it all really 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not a mum but a aunt, I do messy play with my nephew n niece. I draw roads for the cars, paint, play doh the lot. But I’m not a mum lol you don’t need much imagination to play. Just patience which I don’t have a lot off. But my nephew has the best time.....he only does messy play here and home not grandparents they get YouTube 24/7!
She acts like a aunt more than a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really sad that she cares more about justification from strangers on Instagram about not playing with her kids... than actually playing with her kids 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not buying all this "I'm a new mum" crap anymore. And no, no one was rude. SHES the one who's rude when she replies. Ffs. Has she never heard of Pinterest for tuff tray ideas? Or even just Google for play ideas? She's an absolute div!! There's tonnes of info out there for her, but no, she's just too lazy to parent. They've had YouTube on since they were babies, she's always been a bleeping no hope mother.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
can someone tell me what in the name of the queens cobwebbed minge a 21 buttons account is?

why would anyone want to dress the same as her? isn't one bleep in a tit frock already one too many?
For a short summary a 21 buttons account is basically just the worst thing ever and used exclusively by dickheads!

• Haha
She really has got a teflon coating eh? EVERY bit of criticism bounces right off her, she was hammered (quite rightly) over the ad and aff links, must have spent 90% of her day checking and deleting comments or adding salty replies and yet something in her pea sized brain told her it would be a good idea to do a controversial post the very next day.........honestly she is an embarrassment to herself, her family, social media on the whole, hell even her cleaner feels it!!

Reactions: 26
I dont think I dare look at her post for how angry I might get. I hate that she lies about what people have said to her and I hate that she is blaming everything on being "a first time mum" or a "new mum", everyone who has a child is a first time mum or a new mum yet we all just get on with it! I'm not crafty at all, yet I let my little girl play with paints and crayons so she can see what they do. She was standing at the sink on a chair this morning "washing" up. Was it messy?? Yes of course it was but nothing that a towel cant mop up 🙄 why cant foppy do that with one of them?

You never see them spending any time one on one with each boy, is that usual? I would like to think that if we had another child then I would like to spend time together but also separately with each child but that might be different because there would be an age gap 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Absolute bullshit though. No one said she needs to be more creative; that wasn't the point. The point was it was grim to advertise so many new toys when a) people have duck all money or even food at home and b) we shouldn't be making ridiculous deliveries.

Go get a job in Tesco and contribute something to society please.

Why would you read here.... if it effects you that much why????
Was just about to say the same!
Why doesn’t do what she tells ‘trolls’ to do - unfollow or don’t watch her vlogs!

Don’t read here if you don’t like it Nicola although, you do get most of your ideas from here, even that post wouldn’t exist without Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.