Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i am so sick of her throwing up that new mum card they’re coming up to age 2 ffs. We were all ‘new’ mums at some point! What Kayleigh put was well written but fopps has twisted it once again to fit her woe is me narrative all for a few likes. Her parenting style is lazy she spends a tonne of money on new toys every other day and classes so someone else can do the hard work for her and then she has stuck them in front of the tv since they were born. No one is saying they are the perfect mother but Jesus Christ put in maybe a BIT of effort seeing as you were so desperate for kids. I’m not saying she doesn’t love the boys but I don’t think she likes them.. unless they pose perfectly for an Instagram shot then she couldn’t care less. RANT OVER! Sorry stressful week - husband still working, son home from school and TWINS! 🤣 I’ll be having more than a pre mixed can of cocktail later that’s for sure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why would you read here.... if it effects you that much why????
She does read here but I think she’s referring to all the nasty unkind people who called her out mainly on her blatant money making video... and her woe is me this is soooo hard (and she was only 4 days in) ... she’s pathetic 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey Nikki 👋 considering you read here, daily... you’ve replied to a teacher saying means a lot coming from a teacher.
Well I am a teacher too! I really worry when you have your first parents evening & the teacher gives you tips/techniques ways to help your boys, will you be complaining to the headteacher? Will you be turning the story around, will you put words into that teachers mouth? I worry you’ve turned that whole post into an oh wooo to me. People are offering suggestions, you use them or you don’t. But when your boys don’t react to you, when you shove a camera in their faces, when your eyes look bright red because you’re addicted to social media, yes that is a problem. FYI no one on here claims to be a ‘perfect parent’ it’s simply impossible but we do follow our children’s lead, let them explore give them the tools to experiment with. No one is asking you to be amazing at arts & crafts your boys won’t care if you could paint like Picasso, give them the tools take water & a paint brush into the garden. Nikki, no one is a ‘judge Jenny’ most of us are very concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
oh jeez!!! the bus full of suck ups just pulled up on her insta.....never seen so many vom inducing comments and of course the use of #bekind is being thrown around, #bekind??? more like #bereal #behumble #belikeable #berelatable #benothinglikenikki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Life is tough for her at the moment.😉

Let’s face it, before we were all in lock down, it was only her boys that were in lock down - locked in the car seat, locked in a Costa high chair, locked in their push chair.
Now, when everyone else has their freedom taken away, the boys have been given theirs albeit within the confines of their own home, and she can’t cope with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Why are people giving her suggestions on MORE YouTube to watch?
🤦‍♀️
I think she has that aspect of parenting covered.
She is classic "grass is always greener" mentality, loved the idea of having kids. But as soon as they popped out and she realised she has to PARENT THEM, that idea wasn't so great anymore. Looking at reality TV I think she wanted the whole dressing them up, going on "play dates" etc but everything else is unknown.

I genuinely think she's suffering from PND if this is what her life has become 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
some Parents do YouTube some don’t. We do as we listen to music etc and nursery rhythms yday we had a tough day so it was on more BUT we just let the kids play and do what they want with their toys etc. The difference is fopp shows us all these toys and she shows us how to play with it and the boys. We give ours a toy and enjoy letting them figure out for themselves.
How many times can she says she’s new to this??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right, I'm not being funny but on the post I did on the previous thread regarding her not letting the boys play, there's a Nikki_g or something like that who reacted with a wow emoji. There's no other activity from the person on that thread since my post. I checked and the person had 1 message post in celebrity news (didn't quite pay attention). They joined in Jan 2020 apparently. I'm not saying it's her but it's too suspicious.

ETA: Their message was under the Secret Celeb Gossip 3 thread.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She does realise that toddlers can listen to any music doesn't she 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ mine are big fans of queen etc, life is shite enough without listening to that tinkly crap all day long 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for changing it though... was making me twitchy 🙈🙈

Hope you’re ok ? X

I know I’m quite OCD about stuff like that so when I saw it was the wrong title it genuinely makes me twitch too lol

I’m okay, thank you so much for asking. I’ll be honest I’m still crying nearly every day, it’s really hard being on your own all day with all this going on (obviously baby is here too but she’s not much chat at 8 months lol) there’s a possibility my husband might be stopping work this week on that furlough thing? But it’s not definite. Obviously we’ll feel the hit financially but at least I won’t be going through this alone. Hope everyone else is staying well and safe xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right, I'm not being funny but on the post I did on the previous thread regarding her not letting the boys play, there's a Nikki_g or something like that who reacted with a wow emoji. There's no other activity from the person on that thread since my post. I checked and the person had 1 message post in celebrity news (didn't quite pay attention). They joined in Jan 2020 apparently. I'm not saying it's her but it's too suspicious.

What a weird comment to have made too ! She probably has got an account.... I couldn't put myself through looking !

Reactions: 8

Last online at 11am too!

Reactions: 7
I know I’m quite OCD about stuff like that so when I saw it was the wrong title it genuinely makes me twitch too lol

I’m okay, thank you so much for asking. I’ll be honest I’m still crying nearly every day, it’s really hard being on your own all day with all this going on (obviously baby is here too but she’s not much chat at 8 months lol) there’s a possibility my husband might be stopping work this week on that furlough thing? But it’s not definite. Obviously we’ll feel the hit financially but at least I won’t be going through this alone. Hope everyone else is staying well and safe xx
I know I'm the same ..... Even my FB & Insta I stress if my friends are an uneven number !

Glad to hear you're OK..... if it's any consolation I cry every day too ... I have stopped watching the news and I don't read stuff posted online.. it's upsetting and I need to see more positivity - I want to know how many are surviving not dying.... but that doesn't sell papers/made headlines I guess !
Double edged sword really if hubby is laid off .... I think the emotional support will be better for you..... I've got hubby and my two youngest (18 & 20) at home... we might actually all get on by the end of this ! Son just made his sister some food - that's not a usual occurance !! Take care lovely....... message us here anytime you need company 💕 💕

EDIT - didn't last they've just had a massive kick off with each other and both stropped off to their rooms ! Least it's quiet now :rolleyes: 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve stopped reading or watching the news. I’m sure we’ll all get some kind of alert to give us any further instruction if the lockdown is going to get more severe.

Eyes rolling so hard back in my head at Nikki’s new drinking habit. I’m not promoting excessive drinking but I’m just waiting on Thursday when our recycling is collected for the bin men to report us for having an illegal massive party when it’s actually just been me and my BF here the whole time 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Notothefakes in the other thread you asked who Green is - his Insta is big_ben_to_slim_ben

He's a SW account - done well losing initially about 10 stone..... but is so full of himself and braggy he's unbelieveable...... he's gained at least 2 stone recently but only posts on plan meals - always on the beg for freebies..... I found him through here ... he's quite vile but so in love with himself....

Married with a couple of kids.. he doesn't work but is always at the gym, out and about and openly flirts with women on his page that fawn over him - quite disgusting really !

Reactions: 9
I know I'm the same ..... Even my FB & Insta I stress if my friends are an uneven number !

Glad to hear you're OK..... if it's any consolation I cry every day too ... I have stopped watching the news and I don't read stuff posted online.. it's upsetting and I need to see more positivity - I want to know how many are surviving not dying.... but that doesn't sell papers/made headlines I guess !
Double edged sword really if hubby is laid off .... I think the emotional support will be better for you..... I've got hubby and my two youngest (18 & 20) at home... we might actually all get on by the end of this ! Son just made his sister some food - that's not a usual occurance !! Take care lovely....... message us here anytime you need company 💕 💕

EDIT - didn't last they've just had a massive kick off with each other and both stropped off to their rooms ! Least it's quiet now :rolleyes: 😂
Exactly the same .... I said to hubby why bother with the news
it’s the same doom and gloom everyday and unless you’ve spent the last few weeks living under a rock you are well aware of the situation without having it rammed down your throat on every single platform so your scared to breath...
I even inadvertently sprayed hubby with disinfectant today my OCD is that in over drive everything has to be sterilised....

@Notothefakes Who is Green? Is that somebody I’ve missed. I can only cope with a couple of influencers to be honest I like to save the rest of my instagram friends for my friends.... people who don’t try to sell me stuff every other post and don’t shout at me if they don’t like my comment... well they might but they don’t block me if I tell them to self isolate
Ben Green ( big_ben_to_slim_ben ) he’s a proper nobhead

@Notothefakes in the other thread you asked who Green is - his Insta is big_ben_to_slim_ben

He's a SW account - done well losing initially about 10 stone..... but is so full of himself and braggy he's unbelieveable...... he's gained at least 2 stone recently but only posts on plan meals - always on the beg for freebies..... I found him through here ... he's quite vile but so in love with himself....

Married with a couple of kids.. he doesn't work but is always at the gym, out and about and openly flirts with women on his page that fawn over him - quite disgusting really !
Snap lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not being funny but if I'd been in a job for 18 months I wouldn't consider me to still be learning the job or be new at it.
I know parenting is slightly different but still. Come on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m not sure if it’s the lack of a face full of slap or what but does anyone else think fopps seems to have aged massively the last few months? Maybe all the Botox and fillers are catching up with her ...:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

There is another I find suspicious too - Jemmal or Jammel (can't remember spelling) she only posted a few times always on a Fopps thread and always sticking up for her ! Hmmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 14
There is another I find suspicious too - Jemmal or Jammel (can't remember spelling) she only posted a few times always on a Fopps thread and always sticking up for her ! Hmmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:
yes!! that one had me thinking hmmmm too, in fact if you search her posts there are only six and all are sticking up for fopps....would have thought was mazza but nowhere near gushing enough ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.