Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold walking Graysond hand to the door whilst carrying Lawson and just let them climb the stairs following them up....oh wait maybe he isn't walking

Reactions: 16
So, when she got there the previous class hadn’t finished. So basically you had plenty of time to change Lawson before you left. Disgusting woman. Who leaves their child in a dirty nappy just to make it to a baby group? So what if it had made you a few minutes late even?! You can wear all the designer labels you want love but you are still disgusting.

Reactions: 18
OH GOD... the PS has made me howl

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! And sounds like boot was empty if she couldn't be bothered to take them both back in just change it in the car easier enough in the Range

Reactions: 10
I wonder if it's the first dirty nappy she's Had to deal with. No doubt her helpers usually get tasked that job.

Reactions: 13
I'm confused how does she get up the stairs with 2 babies in a double pushchair?! Surely it's easier carrying 2 babies without a pushchair or let the 2 babies climb up the stairs

Oh my heart bleeds for you Fopps having to carry both babies upstairs to the gym oh and not to mention a dirty nappy...... why the hell does she think this is a big thing. Everything is a hassle to her.

Reactions: 13
How old are her babies again? And this is the first time she’s had to carry them and change their dirty nappy??

Reactions: 14
And that, fopps, can contribute to nappy rash. I used to have one my neices on a Friday sometimes when she was a baby to aged 3 and the amount of time i'd have her in her buggy ready to go to a playgroup or to the shops and....whats that smell...thats you isn't it love .....no way would i have left her in a dirty nappy just for the sake of time.

Reactions: 11
She went into somewhere knowing he had a dirty nappy and didn’t bother to change it beforehand?! Eeeee you can’t buy class or get it #gifted Fopps. She’s such an inspiration and fantastic mum though guyyyys.

I’m surprised poor Lawson never got accused of bullying him and pushing him.

Reactions: 14
I'm confused how does she get up the stairs with 2 babies in a double pushchair?! Surely it's easier carrying 2 babies without a pushchair or let the 2 babies climb up the stairs
How the hell does she get up the stairs at home or have they a lift fitted. ffs

Reactions: 12
So she left one of them in the car with a dirty nappy? Just change him in the front seat before you set off if you can't go back in with both because you know she's a twin mum and it's sooooo difficult. Jesus christ this woman infuriates me. Why is she soooo obsessed with calling them babies? They're fucking toddlers and if favourite son has been walking for soooo long just let him climb up the stairs to the gym? She's so fucking stupid (sorry I'm in a mood today so it's bugging me even more )

Reactions: 15
It's not hard is it! We've been out and about and had to change the kids in the boot of the car or the front seat you've just gotta get on with it and do what you gotta do

Reactions: 8
Does she not have a Billie frairs double buggy that she took to a small island off Portugal? Could she not use that?

Reactions: 12
I think she only left it because it was laid back otherson Lawson and not moany faveson Grayson, he screams and cries at everything so sitting in a shitty nappy would've made him even more grouchy. Or maybe she has a CD with white noise for the car and just puts it on loud to keep them subdued...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.