Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes lurk on these threads but have rarely posted. Whilst I don't really have an issue with Nicky or her page (I don't follow it enough), I do feel really strongly about the amount of SW crap I'm seeing pushed around at the moment now it's the New Year. I understand the principles and enjoy some of their recipes, promoting cooking from scratch etc but and it's a huge BUT (much like my own this side of Xmas :LOL:) I cannot get on board with them promoting people pumping their bodies full of artificial crap and viewing food as 'syns' (we all know they mean SINS). It literal promotes disordered eating. I lost around 3 stone on SW and even had a moderately well-followed SW insta but as soon as I stepped away from SW the weight piled back on. It taught me NOTHING about healthy eating and damaged my relationship with food. I have since moved away from SW, moved away from SW Insta and have now lost the weight again using calorie counting and exercise (still a few lbs to go). I have formed a good relationship with food again and nothing is off the menu. I despair when I see SW OBSESSED ;) people like Fopps restricting and measuring food for babies and children and then spouting on about the amount of syns in sugar free gum!
These are the same unhinged people that wont take cough medicine or lemsips when ill as they don't have enough syns. It's madness!
Sorry for the rant
The sooner people wise up to the science of losing weight the better as these slimming clubs are dangerous. It's all about a calorie deficit, it's as simple as that yet it's all been made more complicated by these slimming clubs. Understand the calories in your foods as you would with sins or points etc and you've learnt a life time lesson that actually will support and enable you to lose or maintain weight. Nikki actually knows this and to an extent lives by it but also implements the bad habits from SW such as feeding her body full of artificial, chemical loaded crap. Have the real thing which will satisfy you more, healthier for you and include it in your daily calories. James Smith academy on insta is a brilliant page. He offers a free daily calories count for each individual and he doesn't believe in diets. Nikki also follows him! She's jumping on SW bandwagon because she failed miserably at everything else to make money.

Reactions: 20
I’m genuinely confused! Not long ago she said that she was smaller than before she had the boys; posts pics of slimming world meals all of the time, constantly tells everyone that she is a size 8 (I would imagine she wouldn’t be overweight if that was the case?!) and admits that she doesn’t have desserts etc so why on earth would she need to rejoin SW. I wouldn’t be surprised if, In a few weeks, she says that she couldn’t leave the boys for an hour so she has an online membership (but doesn’t really).
I honestly think she forgets she posts everything on SM! She is forever leaving the boys to do things for herself but tells everyone she doesn’t! Walking contradiction!

Reactions: 25
She’s clearly re-joined to gain followers - she’s unbelievable 😡
its worked, she's made it to 151k now and she have over 2500 likes on the photo of her at group which considering she struggles to reach 1500 usually says it all, new followers not yet wizened up to her bullshit.

I’m genuinely confused! Not long ago she said that she was smaller than before she had the boys; posts pics of slimming world meals all of the time, constantly tells everyone that she is a size 8 (I would imagine she wouldn’t be overweight if that was the case?!) and admits that she doesn’t have desserts etc so why on earth would she need to rejoin SW. I wouldn’t be surprised if, In a few weeks, she says that she couldn’t leave the boys for an hour so she has an online membership (but doesn’t really).
I honestly think she forgets she posts everything on SM! She is forever leaving the boys to do things for herself but tells everyone she doesn’t! Walking contradiction!
Same here! In September she did a £500 shopping haul because she lost that much weight she had nothing that fit her, 2 or 3 weeks later she then had to spray the boys leftovers with bleach to stop her eating it as she was always picking at it, 2 or 3 weeks later shes shopping again but sizing down from a size 8 because everything was to big, now she's joining SW again because shes put weight on. No one can keep up with her!

cant find it now but someone mentioned before about the boys crawling still and not walking around, back in September the boys had a HV check and on her post about it she said G was close to walking, its now over 3 months later and he's still not close. They are due to go back shortly as L was in the grey area so need's rechecking. Be interesting to see if the results of that get shared.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She's just shown a garage and a whole stack of suitable cars... more than enough ... but some Idiots have suggested hot wheels.... 😱😱 surely they are not suitable for 1 year olds ? Just leave them be to learn and explore and have fun with what looks like more than enough.... she's such as bleeping show off... some kids only have two or three cars.......
Chelsea Pateman did a story earlier showing her lovely boys playing with a garage they were playing properly you know wheeling the cars up the ramp and then we have Old Fopps copying with the blank faced boys only they haven’t a clue

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I love chelsea, she comes across so down to earth and a really good mum. Can't imagine Fopps taking the boys out for a whole day on her own to the zoo and letting them toddle about! Fopps can't even cope on her own with them in the hallway half the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chelsea is such a good mum and her twins are wee beauties, they have such a great bond and are always up to mischief. She also feeds them so well and hasn’t tried to evolve her account into a mummy account for freebies, she’s just continued to share her life in a really natural way and all of her followers have celebrated this with her.

I’ve chatted with her a few times too and she’s really friendly and lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are the boys over a year old? My son walked at 15m & that was really late (he was born a month early so did stuff late to start with).

Reactions: 1
Are the boys over a year old? My son walked at 15m & that was really late (he was born a month early so did stuff late to start with).
They would be 16 months now. Babies do things at different ages so it’s not really an issue they aren’t walking yet. However, what is worrying is that Fopps never seems interested in helping them (she actually said she ‘didn’t know’ she had to help them learn to sit up). They have been ‘so close’ to walking since about August according to her. With constantly putting them in car seats, high chairs and the pram and always taking them out to new places they will really struggle to walk any time soon as she isn’t giving them the chance to practice.

Such a contrast between the boys and her friends little twin girls that she has tagged a few times (lilsmith6 on Instagram). Her girls were walking by their first birthday and always seem so happy and chatty. They seem like such a normal hard working family. It’s weird that they would even be friends with the likes of Fopps, she could learn a lot from them. Instead she just deletes comments from people saying the girls are cute in pictures with her boys...psycho.

Reactions: 11
I've just been looking at Chelsea Patemans Instagram account. She does slimming world and also has twin boys. The photos of her food looks varied, colorful and decent portion sizes. Her babies are giggly, rosy cheeked little boys who interreact with each other really well. It's really hard not to draw comparisons but......

Reactions: 26
I've just been looking at Chelsea Patemans Instagram account. She does slimming world and also has twin boys. The photos of her food looks varied, colorful and decent portion sizes. Her babies are giggly, rosy cheeked little boys who interreact with each other really well. It's really hard not to draw comparisons but......
And she gives them a plate and bowl each, like a normal person! It is actually concerning when you consider how little the boys seem to eat. It really does make you wonder if that's why they always look so lacking in energy and so dark round the eyes. They just don't seem like bright, bubbly little toddlers

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Love when she gets called out....and gives the same, snotty responses! Note the new sarcastic response by calling people “lovely” 😘
God she just HAD TO get it in there again!!! Manager and consultant.. She makes me so ragey 🤣🤣 And don't you have to re-join if you stop weighing etc. ? 🤔 she's gonna try and get to the lowest acceptable weight I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes her food posts are really good aren’t they. A TRUE foodie. Who can really cook. Fopps is too tired to cook proper food cos she doesn’t actually take onboard enough nutrition. Just empty chemicals.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the target thing. My mum got to target and didn’t go for over 8 weeks, when she went back the consultant said she needed to either pay £15 to keep her history or pay to join again and start from scratch. So either way she has paid with the intention of losing weight?

Reactions: 5
so they go by bmi, i believe for my height the lowest it suggests is 9 and a half stone, so if i weighed 10 stone i could go to SW even though if i actually did weigh 10 stone id look ill and certainly wouldn't need to lose any weight, i'm tall but broad and would look awful at ten stone but according to what fopps is saying i could go to SW and would be encouraged and helped to lose half a stone? I hate bmi and actually don't weigh myself but im certainly no where near ten stone. So because she is 7lbs over what she or they deem to be her target weight she is allowed back even though she already eats "healthy" and exercises, i don't get it...

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how she needs to get back to
Target when not long ago she said she was at her slimiest and needs new clothes as she’s now a size 8!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she just HAD TO get it in there again!!! Manager and consultant.. She makes me so ragey 🤣🤣 And don't you have to re-join if you stop weighing etc. ? 🤔 she's gonna try and get to the lowest acceptable weight I reckon!
She will be banging on about it when her boys have retired 🙄🙄 she really needs to let it go.
I will read in to this, that she only has 7lb to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the target thing. My mum got to target and didn’t go for over 8 weeks, when she went back the consultant said she needed to either pay £15 to keep her history or pay to join again and start from scratch. So either way she has paid with the intention of losing weight?
That's what i was thinking 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.