Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because super Fopps used to work in the motor industry? She had a successful career don’t you know?
I suppose she only wants ‘high end’ cars. Can’t expose the kids to a peasant car!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such an overused word in the wrong context with her... she's obsessed with so much stuff too.... mainly herself 🙄🙄

They don't need loads of cars... just a few to play with and not little metal ones at vtheir age! The big chunky plastic ones are much better.

Boys seem to be crawling well but no signs of walking... she'd be better letting them play in lounge so they can pull up on sofa and cruise 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I am guessing the paying member will now be at home more to prepare SW friendly food rather than visiting every soft play and coffee shop within a 10 mile radius?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who has prawns in an omelette? Her lunches look awful. Those poor boys, they’ll get to nursery or school and gorge on anything with flavour. She’s absolutely petrified of having chubby kids hence the obsession with keeping them in smaller clothes than their ages (even though they clearly don’t fit well). It’s also probably why she prefers Grayson - he’s the smaller one, she says herself she always thinks Lawson looks bigger! She’s a menace.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And prawns in an omelette sounds rank!! 🤢🤮
Omg I know 🤢 vile!! Just looks so unappealing! Egg still looks runny/yolky, prawns look raw... Maybe that's how she loses weight... She doesn't cook stuff properly and has the shits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has braces doesn’t she? So I doubt she does have more than a few bits of gum a week. How utterly miserable and boring must your life be if you have to write down the odd piece of chewing gum in a food diary! I bet her insides are rank with all the quark, sweetener and artificial crap she eats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine being Fopperbollock's group consultant? Poor, poor woman. She's just gonna butt in constantly and undermine her.

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely only joined to keep up with SW guidelines as she knows it’s all people care about on her insta. She’ll lose half a stone, get all the info she needs and then brag about how she’s at target and found it soooooo easy!

her latest story about finding cars, my recommendation would be a charity shop but of course she can’t fit the double buggy in there! Or do a swipe up 🙄
Why did she not get them cars for Christmas then?!
i was wondering why they need more cars at this point? if they're happy playing with what they have why do they need more? ffs wise up nikki, stop interfering in their playtimes.

Reactions: 10
One day her parents won’t be around anymore who she going to bin the kids onto then? Bet she can’t wait till they go to school so she can spend three hours getting ready and three hours in the gym or shopping horrible woman

Reactions: 5
i was wondering why they need more cars at this point? if they're happy playing with what they have why do they need more? ffs wise up nikki, stop interfering in their playtimes.
She's just shown a garage and a whole stack of suitable cars... more than enough ... but some Idiots have suggested hot wheels.... 😱😱 surely they are not suitable for 1 year olds ? Just leave them be to learn and explore and have fun with what looks like more than enough.... she's such as bleeping show off... some kids only have two or three cars.......

Reactions: 12
I sometimes lurk on these threads but have rarely posted. Whilst I don't really have an issue with Nicky or her page (I don't follow it enough), I do feel really strongly about the amount of SW crap I'm seeing pushed around at the moment now it's the New Year. I understand the principles and enjoy some of their recipes, promoting cooking from scratch etc but and it's a huge BUT (much like my own this side of Xmas :LOL:) I cannot get on board with them promoting people pumping their bodies full of artificial crap and viewing food as 'syns' (we all know they mean SINS). It literal promotes disordered eating. I lost around 3 stone on SW and even had a moderately well-followed SW insta but as soon as I stepped away from SW the weight piled back on. It taught me NOTHING about healthy eating and damaged my relationship with food. I have since moved away from SW, moved away from SW Insta and have now lost the weight again using calorie counting and exercise (still a few lbs to go). I have formed a good relationship with food again and nothing is off the menu. I despair when I see SW OBSESSED ;) people like Fopps restricting and measuring food for babies and children and then spouting on about the amount of syns in sugar free gum!
These are the same unhinged people that wont take cough medicine or lemsips when ill as they don't have enough syns. It's madness!
Sorry for the rant

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
So what did they , sorry, she actually buy the boys for Christmas, if a week later she is looking for freebies, sorry recommendations?
What they have seems fine and more than enough, who in the right mind would recommend a hot wheel car for a toddler? Really!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.