Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll put money on it that she’s rejoined in case they change their plan, as they so often do, because all of a sudden she won’t know the plan ‘inside out’ like she claims. As much as she wants her and her boys to be the cash cow it seems sw is her main attraction
She takes the piss out of people who are genuinely over weight!! She’s as about overweight as my little finger!!

Reactions: 9
I don't think she mentioned that she used to be a manager and a consultant loudly enough 🙄🙄🙄 Nor begged hard enough for YouTube views 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 She just had to get that one in there! I bet they can't wait for her to start barking and taking over in group..imagine how long she'll talk about herself... She really is struggling with the fact she's ageing. I can see straight through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she stayed for image therapy or just weighed in then took selfies
oh my god. Even seeing the words ‘image therapy’ has made me shudder!

Sitting here after ten years of on / off slimming world and I’m *much* heavier than I started with many, many stones to lose. Why? Because SW never teaches portion control or to deal with the causes of why a person overeats. slimming world has had its last penny from me.

Honestly. It is enraging me that insta is full of these halfwits cashing in on other girls and women’s insecurities today by “drawing a line” and “getting back on it” 2nd of Jan and the money grabbing twats are out I force.

If anyone reading this is feeling bad about their size today. You did not “go over board” at Christmas and NY!! You had a flipping life, enjoyed yourself and spent family time. duck every account trying to make you feel badly today! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
22nd December! Is this woman for real?! "No us time" what a dick!
Don't forget the comment she's a size 8 either...Why would anyone who fits into size 8 clothes want to go on SW to lose weight? If she followed it to maintain I could sort of understand it, but she's openly said it's to lose a few lbs. She's quite tall too. Something deffo doesn't sound right to me.

Reactions: 15
So glad people like you are on this earth ♥
Ditto 😍

Don't forget the comment she's a size 8 either...Why would anyone who fits into size 8 clothes want to go on SW to lose weight? If she followed it to maintain I could sort of understand it, but she's openly said it's to lose a few lbs. She's quite tall too. Something deffo doesn't sound right to me.
And if she says its to maintain then she doesn't need sw to maintain it just healthy eating should do the trick

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is with the random stories this morning?! None of them flow and she has a bad habit of cutting off!
And note “daddies MacBook” she can’t just say “computer”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone see the video with the boys smacking Chris laptop 😂😂😂😂 why would you make the time to get your phone to record your children protienally damaging an expensive laptop....Mac book pro don’t ya know

Reactions: 21
Slimming World is so dangerous. I’ve joined several times and always ended up putting the weight back on because it literally teaches you nothing about healthy eating... Also quite dangerous to promote the fact you are “joining” again when you are not in any way over weight but implying that you are.
Totally this 👆Also it is all about the numbers every single week stepping on those scales and being asked do you know where you went wrong when I had lost 1/2 a pound one week 🙄
It’s ALL about the Numbers Nikki !!

She’s joined because she knows what a cash cow the New year is for diet plans and she is desperate for the engagement and the likes !
Simple as that !!

Reactions: 20
I think rejoining slimming world is for generating content. Do you think she will post about when she has her weigh in next week? Surely she can’t have much to loose!

Reactions: 13
I totally agree...it’s all for content and engagement...she probably only joined for the up to date literature they give to new members, ready to start pushing the plan onto everyone. Yawn.

Reactions: 8
got to feel for the consultant of that group as nikki pipes up "erm I think you'll find thats actually not correct" or "think you've got the syns wrong on that" or "when I was a manager" yadda, yadda, yadda

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why has her mum commented to say that she re joined SW 2 weeks before Christmas?
Surely Fopps already knows this or maybe they didn’t talk to each when they were together at Christmas? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has her mum commented to say that she re joined SW 2 weeks before Christmas?
Surely Fopps already knows this or maybe they didn’t talk to each when they were together at Christmas? 🤣
Just imagine their riveting chat over the Christmas dinner table 😬
Syn free roasties, no butter in their mash.. bleak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Desperate for engagement, so here we go on the SW roundabout.Her Amazing life isn’t turning out how she expected.She’s a narcissistic, irritant.Never far away from that iPhone.Her Boys always look lost and bewildered.Nikki is all about me, me .Gave up Her amazing career! as a consultant, then sprays food with bleach to deter Her eating leftovers.Well SW has certainly worked for her

Desperate for engagement, so here we go on the SW roundabout.Her Amazing life isn’t turning out how she expected.She’s a narcissistic, irritant.Never far away from that iPhone.Her Boys always look lost and bewildered.Nikki is all about me, me .Gave up Her amazing career! as a consultant, then sprays food with bleach to deter Her eating leftovers.Well SW has certainly worked for her

Oops did it twice lol

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.