Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recon she wants to jump on the j.D. seasonings/ spicentice / skinny food co / Sarah’s creative kitchen ambassador bandwagon.

She’s such a sheep

Reactions: 16
Someone I know used to go to fopps' group, she would join every January to lose the half stone she had put on over Christmas, surely within a few weeks that weight could be gone just by eating better and moving a bit more? No one who is 7 pounds heavier than usual, and who is tiny anyway, needs to go SW. Fopps doesn't need to rejoin slimming world, she knows what she should eat, she was a consultant or manager of both for years you know, and she is always in the gym, she looks at a healthy weight, she is definitely doing it as it's the only content that works for her! The Ryan diaries tanked big style but SW, especially at this time of year, brings her the most views, likes, comments....

Reactions: 21
Love how she said I've started slipping back.. every meal she has or at least she posts is slimming world friendly sorry apart from the 3 celebrations she allowed herself at christmas 🙄 it's all bullshit for content cos she failed at the twin mum blogger! You cant kid a kidder fopps 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn’t she used to be a consultant and a team developer?? This response isn’t entirely true, if you don’t weigh in, in over 8 weeks you have to pay the missed weeks or start again?!
No not true. After 8 weeks if you don’t weigh in you lose your online access as you have to be an active member to access slimming world online. You don’t lose your membership or don’t have to repay any money. When you reach target you get ‘free lifetime membership’ meaning you don’t ever have to go back if you don’t want to but it’s free for target members if you do.

Reactions: 7
If I see the words that’s it I’ve drawn the line one more time 🙄🙄
What is this line 🤔
I’ve been a slimming world member loads of times and a target member and put all the weight back on like every single person seems too !!!
All I keep seeing is those annoying slimming world phrases all over Instagram !!
Guess what save your money and don’t bother !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What bad habits has she let ‘creep’ back in? She never ever falls off the bandwagon, she’s so controlling with her diet even her kids are on SW and she sprays their leftovers!! I find it weird that she never enjoys a chinese or tucks into a desert or you know, has a bit of birthday cake once a year, the things normal people do who yes, manage to stay slim! She prides herself on her ‘commitment’ to her diet when what it really boils down to is a complete disordered way of viewing food and a complete devotion to the way she looks because she is a total narcissist. And her moaning that her and chris haven’t had any time to themselves just proves exactly what kind of person she is. Who seriously moans about having their kids all the time at Christmas, the one time of year that is all about family? When they had a date night under 2 weeks ago anyway. She can bang on all she likes about how much she adores her boys but she’s not fooling anyone and it’s sad that she hasn’t managed to find the fulfilment and joy from being a mother that you would’ve thought she would do, having longer after it for so long. They would’ve been much better staying single and selfish and spending all their money on themselves... oh wait, hang on a minute...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't she do a plan with me vlog not so long ago and kept wanking on about how she was back on it blah blah blahhhhhhhh 😴😴😴 The tex friggin mex turkey cat spew has NEVER been off the menu..... so either all of her posts for the past 18 months have been pure bullshit about what she's been eating/drinking... or she has now come up with this shite for content... also, she now has 2 hrs free every week to attend a group, yet was sooooooooooooo busy to run her own group one Thursday a week? For her amazing career? I've said it once, I'll say it again... duck OFF fopperbollox duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No not true. After 8 weeks if you don’t weigh in you lose your online access as you have to be an active member to access slimming world online. You don’t lose your membership or don’t have to repay any money. When you reach target you get ‘free lifetime membership’ meaning you don’t ever have to go back if you don’t want to but it’s free for target members if you do.
I didn’t weigh for 10 weeks and was told that I had to pay the weeks I had missed it rejoin?

Reactions: 4
What bad habits has she let ‘creep’ back in? She never ever falls off the bandwagon, she’s so controlling with her diet even her kids are on SW and she sprays their leftovers!! I find it weird that she never enjoys a chinese or tucks into a desert or you know, has a bit of birthday cake once a year, the things normal people do who yes, manage to stay slim! She prides herself on her ‘commitment’ to her diet when what it really boils down to is a complete disordered way of viewing food and a complete devotion to the way she looks because she is a total narcissist. And her moaning that her and chris haven’t had any time to themselves just proves exactly what kind of person she is. Who seriously moans about having their kids all the time at Christmas, the one time of year that is all about family? When they had a date night under 2 weeks ago anyway. She can bang on all she likes about how much she adores her boys but she’s not fooling anyone and it’s sad that she hasn’t managed to find the fulfilment and joy from being a mother that you would’ve thought she would do, having longer after it for so long. They would’ve been much better staying single and selfish and spending all their money on themselves... oh wait, hang on a minute...
Exactly this ... Remember when she used to go out for a meal and play the guess what I would have for dessert game..just have the god damn cake fopps FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slimming World is so dangerous. I’ve joined several times and always ended up putting the weight back on because it literally teaches you nothing about healthy eating... Also quite dangerous to promote the fact you are “joining” again when you are not in any way over weight but implying that you are.

Reactions: 15
she’s such a patronising twit she was going on about how she wasn’t bothered about how much she weighed or if she ate a little bit extra now she’s bleeping rejoin slimming world what an absolute Hypocrite!!!!

Reactions: 18
Slimming World is so dangerous. I’ve joined several times and always ended up putting the weight back on because it literally teaches you nothing about healthy eating... Also quite dangerous to promote the fact you are “joining” again when you are not in any way over weight but implying that you are.
Literally no portion control I got told eat what you like and how much of it you like slimming world's chips pile them on pasta pile it on.. it teaches nothing your right

Reactions: 12
I didn’t weigh for 10 weeks and was told that I had to pay the weeks I had missed it rejoin?
That’s crazy, you only ever pay back a maximum of £15 to continue on with your history anyway so if it was your consultant that told you that then they gave incorrect info which doesn’t surprise me as all consultants don’t sing from the same hymn sheet anyway.

Reactions: 6
She's mentioned the consultant is someone she knows. Call me a cynic but I wouldn't be surprised if the consultant weighed Nikki herself, and with Nikki's agreement added a few more ilbs on for marketing purposes 😉.
How long until the 1/2 stone cert appears for the A star student 🙄
She best dig deep to find one that actually likes her in that case 😂Because the word on the street was that she was one of the most disliked members of staff in the SW clan 😭😂 I bet they're all thrilled she's at it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's mentioned the consultant is someone she knows. Call me a cynic but I wouldn't be surprised if the consultant weighed Nikki herself, and with Nikki's agreement added a few more ilbs on for marketing purposes 😉.
How long until the 1/2 stone cert appears for the A star student 🙄
Or maybe she weighed in wearing heavy clothes/shoes for the first weigh in?!

Reactions: 7
she’s such a patronising twit she was going on about how she wasn’t bothered about how much she weighed or if she ate a little bit extra now she’s bleeping rejoin slimming world what an absolute Hypocrite!!!!
I’ll put money on it that she’s rejoined in case they change their plan, as they so often do, because all of a sudden she won’t know the plan ‘inside out’ like she claims. As much as she wants her and her boys to be the cash cow it seems sw is her main attraction

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.