Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a self obsessed twit !! Is the gallery of ' Nikki 'Fopperbollocks' Ryan' really necessary ?!:rolleyes:🀬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she posting so many old photos of herself today? We've seen them all before and they're boring. All they show is how much cosmetic surgery she's had and that's nothing to be proud of you silly moo.

Reactions: 16
So the boys are obsessed with their new cups according to old Fopps why the hell does she overuse that word she really doesn’t have a clue Mind you they are only obsessed because there is a swipe up !
Toddlers at that age are not 'obsessed'....just intrigued by the world around them. Get it right

Do you think fopps will make them share a lunch box or a dinner at school?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Toddlers at that age are not 'obsessed'....just intrigued by the world around them. Get it right

Do you think fopps will make them share a lunch box or a dinner at school?
That β€œobsessed β€œ with the new cups , that In the soft play place they have a completely different cup and are drinking out of straws that are in juice cartons πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her parents had been through the mill with loss and a serious operation why didn't she and Chris (as a super mum and all round amazing person with her dream life/man) host xmas for them all, seeing as she's such an organisation freak and a foodie! She couldn't PAN fry a tin of corned beef. Embarrassment of a mother, adult and wife.
You have it spot on in one !

Reactions: 8
Why is she posting so many old photos of herself today? We've seen them all before and they're boring. All they show is how much cosmetic surgery she's had and that's nothing to be proud of you silly moo.
It’s the decade challenge. Most people on my feed are doing it, so I’d course she will. Any bandwagon she can jump on, she will

Reactions: 5
Happy New Year πŸ₯³. Hope you all had a lovely one.

please somebody teach the foodie how to toast bread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why but the way she emphasises the word lunch it goes through me πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Her voice/accent is all over the place... she starts off high and trying to speak posh/properly then she sounds common as muck and her voice drops to deep and gruff πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her voice/accent is all over the place... she starts off high and trying to speak posh/properly then she sounds common as muck and her voice drops to deep and gruff πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ™„
I always think when she does her lower toned voice that she sounds like she's got a cold πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.