Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Why has her mum commented to say that she re joined SW 2 weeks before Christmas?
Surely Fopps already knows this or maybe they didn’t talk to each when they were together at Christmas? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Scullybob

VIP Member
This has to be the worst one yet, awful, why isn’t she letting them play? Why is she constantly taking over? Barking at them. Hard to watch. She’s crazy, think I’m going to have to stop watching it’s breaking my heart.
Me too. I'm actually making myself upset and angry now. Her treatment of those lovely, placid babies has been horrifying today. Yelling at them, grabbing at toys,not praising them for trying and using their imagination. If Lawson wants to knock a stack of cups down, just let him. When Grayson tried to join in, she told him off so he lost interest and took himself off to play with his car. She then had the audacity to tell him off for trying to drink her squash. Perhaps he's thirsty, why don't you try offering him a drink? She beggars belief, the nasty, cruel bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Aren't Grayson and Lawson both surnames? Sounds dumb to give a child a surname for a first name. Even in Viking days or in Iceland still, naming after the name of a parent is used as a last name. Are they more talentless trash for chavy fans?
Foppson and Unwantedson were maybe taken?

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
and as soon as we all discuss how adorable and more advanced Chelsea Patemans twins are fopps comes up with a staged photo and a post about how they're doing so much and interacting more, Nikki that post is just as fake and full of shit as your lost 1lb photo shopped to hell one, get a grip before you embarrass yourself anymore
PS - before you do could you please mange one more shit advert to give us more giggles ;)

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Happy new year lovelies, had to check back in after I’d had a nosey at Fopperbollocks! Firstly my god what the hell is the gerbil on her head, I’m probably repeating what you’ve all already said so do forgive me! I knew she wouldn’t be able to last without Slimming World! That’s how she built up her account, yet she thought she was everything without it, truth be told noone really gave a shite about her polyester hauls or her crap parenting or costa trips, or her pink filtered holidays with her kids infecting the pools. They came for her weight loss thing, when she left I’m sure her engagement and followers dipped. So whaddyaknow she’s back in Jan, quelle surprise the time where weight loss companies go through the roof and she’s hoping her numbers do the same! So very predictable Fopps. I’d hate to be that consultant with her flapping around me every week thinking she knows it all! She said on that vlog “I know I won’t be perrrrfect” yet she’s already showing the same signs of disordered eating again, by being anal over a few more grams of cheese. Come off it fopps we’ve all been here before with you remember, does she forget what she writes! 🙄 If she’s a size eight “without trying” why have SW allowed her back in, she must be right on the lowest acceptable weight surely. Boys still looking as vacant as ever, i’d hoped they’d be in nursery getting the stimulation and attention they deserved and needed by now, but there’s balenciaga trainers to buy instead of nursery fees, and the boys are needed as photo props still I guess! Btw I took my kids to Thomas land in summer and it was fab, I’m glad shit for brains didn’t get her photo ops for the gram, maybe she could engage her brain to what’s suitable for her boys and the weather etc next time! I think that’s enough rants from me for now as you were people ha x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

PatsyDarling

So, her first day back on official SW and she’s weighing her pasta... everything SW says you don’t need to do. What an irresponsible consultant she must’ve been.

Lou1490

Latest stories that she’s not had any time just her and Chris over the whole of Christmas!!! So her mum offered to have the boys. Funny that because neither have me or my husband but I wouldn’t have had it any other way and usually when you have kids that’s what happens. They have god knows how many nights out together and nights away why would over Christmas matter when it’s a time you would want to be around your children!

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
If you’re still confused about why the boys aren’t walking Fopps, see attached pics. Didn’t even go back more than a month or so. Every day out is just a photo op for her. Not for the boys at all. How does she honestly expect them to be walking if they are always in a pram?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
got to feel for the consultant of that group as nikki pipes up "erm I think you'll find thats actually not correct" or "think you've got the syns wrong on that" or "when I was a manager" yadda, yadda, yadda

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So her mum has had the boys because Chris has been off all over Christmas but they have done nothing together?!? This woman boils my absolute piss, my mum has my daughter today and tomorrow because my husband and I have both gone back to our real jobs today! And guess what, we have done loads together over Christmas, as a FAMILY, because that is what we are!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As someone who is going to be going through IVF I definitely would not want to read a book about her IVF experience. She really does think she’s something 🤦‍♀️

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Chelsea is such a good mum and her twins are wee beauties, they have such a great bond and are always up to mischief. She also feeds them so well and hasn’t tried to evolve her account into a mummy account for freebies, she’s just continued to share her life in a really natural way and all of her followers have celebrated this with her.

I’ve chatted with her a few times too and she’s really friendly and lovely.

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to apologise for Grayson's bed hair and dribbling? He's a baby ffs, they dribble! Those kids are going to grow up obsessed with how they look if she carries on commenting on their appearances constantly.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I had to access a baby bank today, for a lady that fled her home on NYE with 2 under 3’s in tow. They have lived in the same clothes, in a hotel room, since lunch time on Tuesday. Today she found out he had stopped all her bank cards and she literally came to us with only the clothes on her back. 😔 all she wanted was a pack of nappies and food for her children. Needless to say we have sorted her with so much more.
Then come home and see that muppets story and the woe is me, poor us that we have had no time together (apart from the night out before Christmas) and it riled me. Christmas is about family....are her much wanted, precious boys not family? I let the “dull New Years Eve” comment go, but that said it all really! Going out is far more important than her potentially sick baby (just exhausted from being constantly dragged out). But today has taken the biscuit, you would have insisted that she not have the boys, but go visit, is a gym class it sorting the garage more important that letting your sick father rest? And your mother who is obviously being nurse to him? Where is her support for the baby bank she is “working” for? They need all the support they can, especially at this time of year! When do those women get “alone” time!
Sorry I have ended up ranting 😔 but this pair honestly don’t know how blessed they are.
I know it's your job but it's a really worthwhile, valuable and life saving job you do...... and I know a friend of mine who had to flee with two small children found the service invaluable - they are grown up now and she's a successful business woman but if she hadn't had the courage and support to leave who knows what would of happened :( Fopps is a fucking embarrassment to herself, her hubby, her kids and family... she spouts about being kind and encouraging people to donate to different causes including the baby bank but you never see her doing it herself.... my teenage daughter has said every month this year she is donating £50 a month of things needed for Foodbank and I've said we'll match it .... because we can.... and it's a good thing to do as I've been there and seen what is done and what is so badly needed........

I can't believe she's let her Mum have the boys with her Dad just having had surgery ! She is selfish beyond belief... She pisses me off more and more each day ! Dunno why she feels the need to say they'd had no time together....that's life... suck it up and deal with it - you wanted kids, you got your kids now you palm them off for 'us/me' time ! If she wanted to do chores like she did just stick them in baby jail - they ain't gonna go far as they hardly move ! Then trying to justify getting them back earlier by saying 'going for a quick coffee... why.... why not have a coffee at home before going to get them ? But then back to stories to say 'can't wait going to get them' ! Her journey as a parent is just beginning if she wants me time now God help her when then are pulling her in all directions and doing activities and they have to be run half way round the county ! I actually enjoyed being off and going out with my kids over Christmas - even though they are late teens the fact they still want to spend time with us is lovely.... we have always done family stuff from when they were small !

Ooops epic rant...... she's just so selfish it's untrue - I notice Mad Mazza had made a comment about having them next NYE so they can go out ! FFS ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart