Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
She has edited the numbers 😂😂 hi 👋 Nikki.....
Just a thought, you may want to add on to No 3
“Be polite and not snotty to the people that enable me to do this. To realise that people do have a difference of opinion (and that’s ok) and to stop being a jumped up bitch that thinks she is better than anybody else”

just a thought... Happy New Year 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Assume patronising tone 'I don't think they quite understand they're supposed to put them on the road'
Is she kidding me? They're 16 months. They dont know what a road is!! Why does she keep filming herself taking their toys away to play with them herself? Stop filming them for the gram and let them play!!!
Sorry, usually lurk and read and nod furiously in agreement but she's being an absolute melt.

frillseeker

That makes me feel sorry for her as I can’t imagine how difficult it is to know you can’t conceive naturally when friend start having babies.
There is no denying her behaviour now is odd though. Shame about the activity tables as they would be great for the boys to practice standing.
Sorry to be harsh but it doesn’t make me feel sorry for her. I went through IVF at a similar time to her and it makes her behaviour even worse to me. I think for the majority of people it really makes you appreciate what’s important in life and that’s when you really realise just how little value material things have. We are in a very fortunate position financially and to start with, lovely weekends away and expensive holidays helped to keep us going but after three years of struggling to conceive and miscarriages, I didn’t want to leave the house, let alone go on another pointless holiday or splash the cash on a stupid handbag. Yet for Nikki, motherhood has made her even more materialistic, even more of a show off and even more selfish. I would never say I’m glad it took us a long time to have our daughter but I definitely feel it changed me for the better in the long run and made me a lot more empathetic and I appreciate every day with my little girl and just feel so lucky to have her. That’s why I just cannot bear the way she is with the boys and I just can’t understand feeling that way. She definitely only wanted to have children because she has to have everything, there is no maternal instinct in her now she has the boys so I very much doubt it was there before

• Heart
The car purchases weren't for the boys at all, it was for the ad/swipe up money she'll make from it. I wish people wouldn't be duped into clicking these.

She sounds, yet again, like a total thick fuck...... "i love these cars because they come with a bag so you can take them out with you".......not like any old fucking toy car can be put in any old fucking bag to take out with you, is it? Nooooo have to buy these magical swipe up cars that have their own special baggy.

Such a dumb bitch.

• Haha
I have tried to avoid her today, but this bitch does my absolute tree in!!! “I’ve only lost a pound, but a loss is a loss” WTAF?? Then post an over filtered picture, of your small waist! She is dangerous and damaging! I agree, she totally has her own issues with both food and her body. But Jesus, she has gained so many followers this week, due the the no need (apart from the money) return to slimming world. What will this picture say to people that are struggling, that genuinely have weight to lose? That now feel shit looking at this size “8” numpty banging on about only losing 1lb!! She needs stopping!
Imagine walking into that changing room to get changed for a quick treadmill sesh, only to be met with a random bellend standing with air traffic control head gear on, matching psychedelic trainers and swinging zipper by her almost dislocated aged hips that she's put out of joint to get her waist in the right angle for the "oh I'm so fat, please tell me I'm not" pic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Sold the activity tables??? Wtf?? They’re practically brand new!! Though by the looks of it the boys are only allowed to play in the hallway now and nowhere else so they probably don’t fit.

She’s got serious bloody problems with spending on shite and then getting rid of stuff as well,

Honestly can’t get over how shite a parent she continues to be... I get that it’s challenging and at first everyone just flies by the seat of their pants but at 16 months in she should be improving and she’s actually getting even worse.

Really hope HV get more involved cause there’s no way she’s spending her own money putting those boys into nursery before they’re three and I dread to think the damage that’ll be done by that point.
I hate using the term “shit parent” but it is in fact what she /they are! She decided to be a stay at home mum (and I use that term loosely) but she is rubbish at it!
She does not understand her children, she isn’t tuned in to them at all! She doesn’t realise that children aren’t programmed to perform, she has always wanted perfect children, but she doesn’t realise that, as parents, it’s down to her and Chris to guide and teach them (god help them!). All she does is mock, snap, patronise and belittle them. They are 16 months old and have spent most of their little life’s watching their mother through a camera. They have no idea what is expected of them and absolutely no social skills.
when I started on my family support role, the pilot scheme for 2 year old funding had just been announced. There was total uproar that stay at home parents were being given funding for their children to be in nursery. It’s exactly because of cases like this that it was introduced. I say the boys would be better in nursery, but imagine the confusion of having space and freedom, variety in your diet, messy play etc. You then go home to your controlling parents, parents that are more obsessed with themselves and their SM than they are in you! She needs to step away and learn how to be a parent. They are not toys or props, they are children! Children that are being slowly damaged by their self-centred parents 😞.
Sorry rant over.....

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I too think she’s holding the boys back as she feels like she gets more attention on her if they’re “babies” and the fuss of “new twin mum” will die down once the boys are toddling around out of a pram. She wants to still be buying 9-12 because of courseeeeee she has tiny children just like their tiny skinny mum!! Pushes them around rather than encourages them to be independent because it’s easier for her and people will coo over two in a pram. She was told she couldn’t have a baby and she wanted to prove that wrong! She was probably surrounded at the time by friends and their babies, all the cute accessories, all the baby showers and fuss and attention pregnancy and newborns bring and thought she wanted that - without realising she’s not at all maternal and that the baby phase is over in a flash and you’re left with kids that nobody beyond immediate family is really that interested in.
She’s like one of those idiots you hear about that bought a piglet because it’s soooo cute and then ring The Daily Mail and share how horrified they are that their little piglet is now a 20 stone pig ruining their house.

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
I feel more wrecked for her that she asked someone to take a photo of her at the group like she's a fucking celebrity

• Haha
  • Sick
Do you know what broke my heart, when she pushed the plane to Lawson, and he picked his own up to show her and smiled, as if you say ‘look Mummy look!’ And she gave him NOTHING back.
So he did it again.
Once again, NOTHING. Then she said ‘you’re just not getting it darling’ well, no. It’s a new toy, he’s working it out, he’s a baby ffs, let him be and praise him when he tries, he does not, for the love of god, have to get it right - the point is, he’s trying and looking to engage you, so fucking play with him.

• Sad
  • Heart

opinions_on_minions

Boils my piss on the IVF front! I’ve done it twice and thankfully been successful, I don’t consider myself an expert though!! We had to fund ours £10,000 the first time and just under £4000 the second time not forgetting the yearly storage fees of £700-1000 depending on embryo quantity. we Had to pay purely because my husband has children with his previous partner! This bitch is a joke, not only did she get 2 sweet boys but she got them for free!! And still sits bragging about her new car and extension... I can’t afford to learn to drive and I’ll never own my own home because all our money was spent on getting a family in the first place! I also had to go back to work at 7months so she pisses off again there lol nobody is paying my bills or swiping up on my insta stories 😒

• Sad

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
She's writing a book about her IVF journey...someone called that months ago! And she's so thankful she gets to work with so many brands that enable her to spend more time with the boys?!
Is she for real! She leaves them at any given opportunity.
She's also excited to extend the house to give the boys more space to play...Even though she already has TWO spare bedrooms she could easily turn 1 into a playroom 🤦‍♀️ she really is thick as mince! Turkey mince 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Love how she said I've started slipping back.. every meal she has or at least she posts is slimming world friendly sorry apart from the 3 celebrations she allowed herself at christmas 🙄 it's all bullshit for content cos she failed at the twin mum blogger! You cant kid a kidder fopps 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s been explained as I actually don’t follow Fopps but how can Deuxknees be a golf instructor from home 3 days a week?? Are the boys going to have to give up their hallway so he can use it as a driving range? 😂

• Haha

WhippetGood

My son is 13 months old and he’s miles ahead of those poor boys! I work full time and would love to be a stay at home mum but I can’t afford it - yet she has all the time in the world to spend with her boys and she’d rather spend that time on herself. So incredibly selfish it’s unreal. Her priorities are so wrong. She spends her money on herself when she should be spending on those boys. Buy them some fucking vests, some nice clothes instead of those AWFUL tracksuits, feed them some proper food and stop being such a patronising cow. I honestly think she’s arrogant and deluded and those boys need a health visitor and fast.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Bit of parenting advice for you and ratboy Fopp’s, because you clearly need it!

1.Buying new toys less than 2 weeks after Christmas is really a massive failure! Thought you were a budget mum.

2.There are more age appropriate cars out there, but we all know you have to make money 🤷🏼‍♀️

3.If you think they are too big to go into the boys mouths, you really are deluded. They measure 2x1.5 inch! They will find a way.

4. As a parent it’s really, really important that you offer praise to the things your children CAN do or what they ATTEMPT to do. Even if they don’t succeed they need to know that they tried and it won’t always go and plan, and that is ok! Don’t mock and laugh at them because they don’t do it, or they don’t get it right first time. In all honestly they may never get it right!

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
That Chelsea Pateman is a breath of fresh air compared to Fopps. Just look at the mess of the sand pit, I love it! Not in a million years would Fopps let the boys do anything like that in her kitchen. Even though it can be tidied up and she has a cleaner anyway! Even when the extension is built I doubt they’ll be allowed to make mess.

Look at their toys as well, not a grey ball pit in sight! Talk about adapting your life and home to having kids😉

Attachments

• Heart