Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definatley, she certainly wasn't prepared for motherhood and all it entails and I think she resents being stuck with them. If only someone had told her beforehand that having kids means you have to look after them and put yourself second, things may have been different 😜
I'm surprised that she didn't dump them on her parents last night so her and Chris could get some rare time away together !! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I think NYE is the most overrated night of the year .... my kids are older now but I still cba to go out haha

Reactions: 18
View attachment 67912

Why did Fopps and Ratboy spring to mind?
This actually hurts my mind 😭 how can anyone be that thick 😩 surely it was proof read before the final draft 🤔 ahhhhhh 🙄

Why does she feel the need to apologise for Grayson's bed hair and dribbling? He's a baby ffs, they dribble! Those kids are going to grow up obsessed with how they look if she carries on commenting on their appearances constantly.
This annoyed me more than it should 🙄 the same as a previous post when she had to point out the boys don't have chocolate every day 🙄 for fucks sake it was the lead up to Christmas and advent calenders were rife! twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She has definitely started the new year as the last one ended....selfish! Does she actually realise how she comes across, the only reason her mum didn’t babysit is because she was already in pj’s. Not because her son was poorly and she should have stayed at home, not because her dad is not long out of hospital and needs the rest? Nope, because she was in her pj’s! She certainly is unreal!

Reactions: 20
WTF is that filter on her pics ?!!! Everything looks green ! Look at the colour of the boys hats/leggings and Chris's jeans - they are bright green ! And whilst NT is good to go to - that really is not helping the boys develop - they are stuck in the pushchair ALL day while they prance about taking pics for the Gram ?!!

Edit - and she and Chris look bleeping orange ! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What even was that selfie she posted... I just needed a photo.. here's a massive pic of my head made up within an inch of my life posing so hard I nearly followed through 😂😂😂 If she wanted to post a selfie, why not just say - here's a selfie? Ridiculously vain fuckhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She chooses to wear ripped jean's but those poor boys have no choice being dragged around with their legs hanging out all because fopps is obsessed with sizing down

• Sad
Reactions: 12
‘Grayson just wasn’t himself and was clingy and upset.’ What’s bloody new?! I thought she stated that has been him since he was born, hence why beautiful Lawson doesn’t get a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time she tries to be relatable and talk about her "bad days" she just comes across as resentful that she had to change her plans. Glad to hear Grayson recovered in time for him to be dragged out of the house yet again in trousers that are far too short.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.