Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sweet Jesus it’s another body pic post. There’s no stopping her getting her kit off on insta now she’s done that video the other week is there 🙄 I have Endo too, am I getting myself out in my bra on social media though, nope. For a start she’s leaning back and pushing for her stomach out, and her hand is prob to cover some stretch marks or something, at least be honest, although she doesn’t make a habit of that so nothing surprises me anymore. Chris is away an awful lot, maybe that’s how he copes being married to her.
Who exactly is sorting the babies out at bed and bath time whilst she’s photographing herself, writing lengthy essay posts, vetting comments for any negativity... 🤔

Reactions: 10
@Salmonshirt Ah prob that then! Most of us mere mortal mums have stretch marks etc, I have them for days, but where she is concerned I just thought perhaps little miss perfect didn’t want the world seeing hers!!

Who exactly is sorting the babies out at bed and bath time whilst she’s photographing herself, writing lengthy essay posts, vetting comments for any negativity... 🤔
It’s so sad that even her babies bedtime routine has to be about her body selfies and like you say the essays and comment patrolling!

Reactions: 5
Oh sweet Jesus it’s another body pic post. There’s no stopping her getting her kit off on insta now she’s done that video the other week is there 🙄 I have Endo too, am I getting myself out in my bra on social media though, nope. For a start she’s leaning back and pushing for her stomach out, and her hand is prob to cover some stretch marks or something, at least be honest, although she doesn’t make a habit of that so nothing surprises me anymore. Chris is away an awful lot, maybe that’s how he copes being married to her.
Maybe he is having an affair ...

Reactions: 4
[/QUOT
She’s covering a tat - I remember her having a few when she posted her pregnancy holiday pics - sure she’s got one on either side of her tummy and the hideous sun one on her belly button

Reactions: 1
Maybe he just wants away from the screeching. The woman thinks she deserves a medal for doing bathtime three nights in a row. Some single mums do it themselves every night for years on end .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
next thread title suggestion.....

fopperholic - 3 - will the twins ever sit, lashes of a twit, as if the hubby is fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually can’t see that as he loves the whole “trophy wife” thing and looks like he’s well under her thumb! They think they are some sort of social media power couple so he’s definitely as bad as her for the whole presentation and how things look to the world!!

Reactions: 2
The body post pic. 😂 Was there really any need to have a pic with no knickers on? I'm pretty sure you could still get your point across without having to stand there with us all knowing that you're taking that pic with ya flaps out! 😂 I mean honestly there isn't an ounce of class is there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic: twins plonked in the jumperoo, whilst videoing her bod for the views.

• Haha
Thread suggestion - Her twins sleep all night, she’s not that bright, carbs give her a fright, she talks a lot of.... nonsense 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The body post pic. 😂 Was there really any need to have a pic with no knickers on? I'm pretty sure you could still get your point across without having to stand there with us all knowing that you're taking that pic with ya flaps out! 😂 I mean honestly there isn't an ounce of class is there?!
Flapperholic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion ‘Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up straight!’

Reactions: 26
New thread idea...
‘Loves a Primark frock and if you don’t kiss her arse, she’ll delete and block!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good lawd,

Think I want to take that credit I gave earlier, back. She's spent near enough all afternoon and evening on social media. Think Miss Fopps is a little lonely on her own, which I get, I'm on my own in the week with 2 children, though I give my family/friends a call for a chat after my children are in bed. Stop seeking gratification from strangers and give your boys attention.

• Heart
I had my WTF face on too when she showed them, my daughter once had a make your own hairbands set that came with glitter, glue and naff beads, looked just like that!
This really made me laugh out loud 😂 that’s EXACTLY what they’re like! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.