Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lawd,

Think I want to take that credit I gave earlier, back. She's spent near enough all afternoon and evening on social media. Think Miss Fopps is a little lonely on her own, which I get, I'm on my own in the week with 2 children, though I give my family/friends a call for a chat after my children are in bed. Stop seeking gratification from strangers and give your boys attention.
Thinkyour last sentence would be a good new thread name 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't mind in the slightest people being gifted things however it's when people then sell them on to make cash for themselves instead of giving them to charity. The kind of people that sell them for cash but who also brag about buying a range rover discovery out right with cash.
I'm not even going to mention the headbands. I'm 37, a year younger than her and those would have only been put on my head 3 decades ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sad....but I love Thursday, it’s her group day and the boys get an afternoon without a phone being shoved in their faces!!
Good in last nights that she had them propped up properly on the bed! Lawson is desperate to sit up, hopefully she will start to encourage it now!

Reactions: 8
Oh sweet Jesus it’s another body pic post. There’s no stopping her getting her kit off on insta now she’s done that video the other week is there 🙄 I have Endo too, am I getting myself out in my bra on social media though, nope. For a start she’s leaning back and pushing for her stomach out, and her hand is prob to cover some stretch marks or something, at least be honest, although she doesn’t make a habit of that so nothing surprises me anymore. Chris is away an awful lot, maybe that’s how he copes being married to her.
maybe he has a normal woman as a bit on the side for his sanity 🙃

Who exactly is sorting the babies out at bed and bath time whilst she’s photographing herself, writing lengthy essay posts, vetting comments for any negativity... 🤔
her Mummy is probably looking after her fashion accessory dolls...sorry i meant babies and apologizing to them for the state of her daughter's life

Reactions: 4
Serious those headbands look like a 7 year old made them. Tacky and cheap

• Haha
Aww look somebody's made a post on their stories about the boys being tired today and tweaking things so they're sleeping earlier saying about not being rigid. She has been here catching up on her reading. Let's all slow clap for her today on a job well done. 🙄🙄🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And having a special moment with Lawson this morning...nice but why is everything a photo opportunity! Just sit back and enjoy the moment. It’s ok...we believe you...you cuddle the boys. Also, wtf is she looking at in the first photo while she takes a selfie...😂..hang on, I think it’s just a long and meaningful pose as she ponders on what her online content will be today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The hair bands remind me of the ones you get with the Disney princess fancy dress for kids!! She can’t seriously plan on wearing those?!!
Her tagging mrs Hinch in the hope Mrs Hinch reshares the story so she gets more follows 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And having a special moment with Lawson this morning...nice but why is everything a photo opportunity! Just sit back and enjoy the moment. It’s ok...we believe you...you cuddle the boys. Also, wtf is she looking at in the first photo while she takes a selfie...😂..hang on, I think it’s just a long and meaningful pose as she ponders on what her online content will be today.
If it's a rare moment, why not live in it rather than share it. Enjoy it whilst the other one sleeps. I can't with her.

If it's a rare moment, why not live in it rather than share it. Enjoy it whilst the other one sleeps. I can't with her.
Yes did she really need to capture it for the gram? Keep some things private esp sharing the moment with the least favourite twin for us all to see! I'm sick of the oversharing mum's I really am....

Reactions: 7
Yes did she really need to capture it for the gram? Keep some things private esp sharing the moment with the least favourite twin for us all to see! I'm sick of the oversharing mum's I really am....
and you can bet a mug cake on the fact she took about 60 shots to get the perfect "gram" pic.....way to enjoy a moment fopps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.