Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly really do wonder what she thinks being a Mum is. She sounds like she deserves a medal for going to.a baby group alone but she does have twins..... two babies.

I get more irritated by her every day.

Reactions: 12
She really is the epitome of "be careful what you wish for". Two years ago she dreamt about everything she has now. Now she's got it she doesn't seem to want it as it's too much hard work. She said at the time of IVF that she didn't want twins yet still went ahead and had 2 eggs implanted because it was her final "free go". Even though she knew the chances of twins were so high, she was that desperate for a child she took the chance anyway. Why would you do that!?!

Reactions: 14
So she went to a group on her own, cry me a f******g river! I’m sick to the back teeth of this whole perfect life bullshit that she’s portrays!

Where’s the posts on the struggle with colic or reflux or were both babies blessed to not have either? Where are the days when she’s had no sleep because the babies haven’t? Has she never had the babies scream or cry for hours on end where she feels like she’s loosing the will to live?
Why do they constantly live in car seats where everyone knows they shouldn’t be in them for prolonged periods of time?
Why does she need a new car when most people just put up with what they’ve got?
Why does she buy so much crap?
Don’t even get me started on this so called being a foodie. I’d hardly say a harvester is the epitome of fine dining and as if she has to phone ahead for a jacket potatoe, I mean!!!!

I could go on but I have feel a sense of relief so that will do for now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The pics of them on the sofa is her way of trying to show they can sit up. 🤦‍♀️ no love that doesn't prove they can sit up unaided. Nice try but u failed again 👌😂😂

Ps. You look awful with the hair bands in. You cant pull them off at all. Stop trying to be a young girl you're nearly 40 duck sake. Get a grip. You might think you're young and pretty but we all have eyes and see how bleeping pathetic you look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣 her recent post is hilarious! It’s like something someone with a 2 week old baby would post after taking them out alone for first time!! I can’t believe she’s only just getting to grips with this stuff!
They definitely can’t sit up unaided, those photos prove it, but at least she’s actually sat them up for once!
And why the hell does a post about taking them to monkey music need a selfie?
She’s an odd ball that woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pics of them on the sofa is her way of trying to show they can sit up. 🤦‍♀️ no love that doesn't prove they can sit up unaided. Nice try but u failed again 👌😂😂
And yet again i think Grayson looks vacant..... I really don't think she interacts or stimulates them other than when she's doing a story for insta, they seem so under developed in every way the more I see of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie Taylor's little girl is only 3-4 month old and is sitting and leaning over to grab and pick stuff up. She has amazing core and spinal strength.
Take note braggerholics. Your boys are so undeveloped its unreal. It's so worrying now.

Reactions: 6
I used to see a childminder that lived near me taking a whole heap of small people out to baby groups with a double buggie every morning. She deserved credit for that!

Nice to see pics of them propped up for a change. They are such cute boys and Lawson’s red hair is lovely.

Reactions: 4
Nice to see pics of them propped up for a change. They are such cute boys and Lawson’s red hair is lovely.
Look at their eyes on the first 2 pics, they’re like something off a soft novelty toy!! Why would you even filter them like that?!

Ooh you can't say that!! Every time someone comments on his strawberry blond hair she comments that it's just the light and he's definitely blond 😂😂

• Haha
Give the woman a bloomin’ medal - I mean, two babies on her own. Unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣
Also, does anyone think dark haired baby may have a bit of a squint? Both my daughters did, so I’m reasonably familiar with how they look. Hope I’m wrong.

Definetly looks like filters have been used on them...someone even commented on what camera or light she uses to take pics as they always look ‘glowy’

Ooh you can't say that!! Every time someone comments on his strawberry blond hair she comments that it's just the light and he's definitely blond 😂😂
Oops..not that I said it on purpose or anything 😏...teeheehee 🤣

🤦🏼‍♀️ this bragging, attention seeking, money grabbing, woman bugs the life out of me ... and her YouTube intro with that damn awful psychotic music and her pulling faces like she demented

Reactions: 9
I've got to give Nikki some credit today. She's sat/ propped her boys up. It's a start and he's to her doing it more. I can't tell her this personally as she's blocked me, but I know she reads here on the regular.

I wonder if it was us lot on here that encouraged her, or seeing the differences in play group today 🤔. I know she's not a competitive Susan, but something has twigged with her

Reactions: 11
I've got to give Nikki some credit today. She's sat/ propped her boys up. It's a start and he's to her doing it more. I can't tell her this personally as she's blocked me, but I know she reads here on the regular.

I wonder if it was us lot on here that encouraged her, or seeing the differences in play group today 🤔. I know she's not a competitive Susan, but something has twigged with her
I know we snipe, rant, laugh and moan about her on here..she doesn't do her self any favours but I was genuinely pleased to see pics of them at least propped up. She will read our comments whether she'd admit it or not, I hope that she takes something from our comments based purely on our experiences of being mums. We're not jealous we just see things as a collective. I hope we see more of her taking positive steps with their development.
And Nikki. A great tip for you...if I mentioned it on Instagram I'd be deleted and blocked within minutes but sit them on the floor with a nursing pillow around them, they're great for that support in aiding sitting. They may lean forward and look like they'll facepalm the floor but a gentle nudge back is all thats needed...all part of the learning.

Reactions: 10
I know we snipe, rant, laugh and moan about her on here..she doesn't do her self any favours but I was genuinely pleased to see pics of them at least propped up. She will read our comments whether she'd admit it or not, I hope that she takes something from our comments based purely on our experiences of being mums. We're not jealous we just see things as a collective. I hope we see more of her taking positive steps with their development.
And Nikki. A great tip for you...if I mentioned it on Instagram I'd be deleted and blocked within minutes but sit them on the floor with a nursing pillow around them, they're great for that support in aiding sitting. They may lean forward and look like they'll facepalm the floor but a gentle nudge back is all thats needed...all part of the learning.
The leaning forward. It's like they fold their body in 2! However many years of yoga and I can't do that! 😂 The other one that gets me is toddlers when they squat down can put their feet flat on the floor. Please tell me it's not just me that tips over if I try 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The leaning forward. It's like they fold their body in 2! However many years of yoga and I can't do that! 😂 The other one that gets me is toddlers when they squat down can put their feet flat on the floor. Please tell me it's not just me that tips over if I try 😂
I wouldn't dare try...I would be stuck in that pose for eternity, as a crumpled mass in the middle of the lounge floor.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.