Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The frickin car seats annoy me. Is she aware babies shouldn't be in them for longer than a 2hr period (obviously with the odd exception). These boys are rarely out of the bloomin car seats.

Reactions: 9
Why would you add to the already enormous pressure of having babies a ridiculous strict routine? I couldn't be arsed to even read it all properly nevermind enforce such chaos on my kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The frickin car seats annoy me. Is she aware babies shouldn't be in them for longer than a 2hr period (obviously with the odd exception). These boys are rarely out of the bloomin car seats.
# she needs to read this... They say not to keep children in car seats when they are not in the car either it has been linked to so many baby deaths. A shockingly high number. Because when they are in the car they are at a safe angle when they are not the angle is different and unsafe as it can cut off a baby's airways.

Reactions: 6
I don’t say this about many parents, I’m a family support worker, because everybody makes mistakes.....but she is an absolutely tit parent! From the chicken pox, taking them out with it, going to events with pregnant women, the shoes in the soft play, the constant in car seats, still not propping them upright to play, to now, this extreme routine! Why oh why did she try so hard to have babies. You forgive one thing, but this is a constant flow. She has so many followers that cling to her every word, the weight loss and unhealthy obsession with food was bad enough, but now all this with her boys.
I honestly think “mummy vloggers” should be banned, I would love a Piers Morgan debate about their need to vet negative comments and block people, but more importantly, they send out completely the wrong message and then attack anybody that says otherwise!
I try so hard to do my job and support families in crisis, but they see social media as the norm and it’s really scary the message that is being put across!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What's bugging me at the moment is that every post starts with a passive aggressive rant about how hard her life is getting ready and going out with twin babies. Two of this, two of that, having to feed them and change them and she only gets five minutes to chat to her friends.... But it doesn't matter because it's all worth it and she wouldn't change it for the world. So, I have a question Nicola. If it's all so worth it why are you constantly moaning about it? Why don't you stay at home and invite your friends over for coffee. The babies would love all that attention rather being stuck in their prams and only allowed out one at a time. In fact, I'd bet Lawson didn't make it out of the pram, the photo is of Grayson on her lap. It's all about her, what she wants and it makes my blood boil and breaks my heart in equal measures . She just doesn't know how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
3hr nap from 11.45? So you can’t leave the house between 11 and 3?!? How do you force a baby to sleep for 3hrs?
My baby needed that long in the day...no forcing her!! She just loved her daytime nap in her cot. I just adapted and we always did fun things before and afterwards

Reactions: 4
My baby needed that long in the day...no forcing her!! She just loved her daytime nap in her cot. I just adapted and we always did fun things before and afterwards
Agreed, my sons 8 months and he still needs long morning nap and two short ones in the day! You have to adapt to what they need, like you did and that’s fine but she’s trying to swap them over night from 3 naps to one long one? With two separate babies and personalities, I’ll be amazed if it works!

Reactions: 5
Amazingly- women have been bringing babies into the world- (including multiples) single handed, without the need for 2 of everything,without a Range Rover or expensive pram or grandparents or a partner on hand constantly, with normal well balanced diets including treats (shock horror!!) i would take the advice of my grandparents and great grandparents over some two bit bleached blonde wannabe money grabbing mummy blogger who’s been a parent for all of 2 minutes any day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to wonder if she’s mentally ok. If she is ok then she’s just plain selfish. She just doesn’t seem to be a person who got her much longed for babies. More bothered about Instagram, they’re just another accessory to her. Perhaps the mummy life isn’t what she thought it would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m starting to wonder if she’s mentally ok. If she is ok then she’s just plain selfish. She just doesn’t seem to be a person who got her much longed for babies. More bothered about Instagram, they’re just another accessory to her. Perhaps the mummy life isn’t what she thought it would be.
She isn't... It's obvious that she needs a post natal mental health assessment. Before it's too late and those poor babies suffer their mother having a breakdown.

Reactions: 4
I don’t say this about many parents, I’m a family support worker, because everybody makes mistakes.....but she is an absolutely tit parent! From the chicken pox, taking them out with it, going to events with pregnant women, the shoes in the soft play, the constant in car seats, still not propping them upright to play, to now, this extreme routine! Why oh why did she try so hard to have babies. You forgive one thing, but this is a constant flow. She has so many followers that cling to her every word, the weight loss and unhealthy obsession with food was bad enough, but now all this with her boys.
I honestly think “mummy vloggers” should be banned, I would love a Piers Morgan debate about their need to vet negative comments and block people, but more importantly, they send out completely the wrong message and then attack anybody that says otherwise!
I try so hard to do my job and support families in crisis, but they see social media as the norm and it’s really scary the message that is being put across!
Agree with every single word you’ve said. She is dangerous!

Reactions: 3
It’s so clear to see she’s struggling. Which is why she’s constantly writing about how lucky she is despite being tired and apparently having no time to herself! She is ridiculous! I’ve never seen someone as obsessive and controlling as her! How her husband puts up with it I don’t know! She has got a massive shock coming to her when them boys turn into toddlers! I don’t know why she thinks she’s so perfect? People blow way too much smoke up her a***! If only she could see what she actually looks like and the impression she gives off! I really hope she does read this forum! Not that she would take any of it in.

Reactions: 8
She keeps saying how much she loves it and how she wouldn't change anything but I don't believe her. It sounds like she's desperately trying to convince herself. She clearly hates motherhood (I don't mean her babies, I think she loves them as much as a narcissist can love another)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel very sorry for her because she has no idea. Why doesn't her mother or someone else in the family with experience of child rearing guide her properly. If she continues to micro manage their lives and they're not 1 yet, when they get old enough, they are going to rebel on a scale she wouldn't even dream of. Babies need routine yes but not to the extent she's taking it. Relax and enjoy your children. As for being tired, you've only just begun love...the tiredness will be there even when they're in their 30s and beyond. It is the nature of motherhood/parenthood. Why is hanging out with friends that much more important than your own children? I rarely see or speak to my friends but we all click when we do get a chance to do so because we understand that family life and life in general takes over. It's normal. If her friends don't get it, then she needs to get new friends. I'm almost 40 myself and yes I want me time too but good God this woman needs someone to slap some sense into her and tell her to stop trying to recapture her youth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely family and friends can see it if we can!!!
I was diagnosed with PND when my daughter was 10 months old, I didn’t even know I had it. It was my first and I thought my feelings were normal. I then had a breakdown and it all came out.
It’s different for all, I put my daughter first and went to the extreme to do all I could for her. It can go the other way though where only the basic needs are met and nothing more. It’s a hard one with Nikki, because I have always found her slightly jumped up, but she had got worse! She doesn’t attend clinic very often, as it doesn’t fit her routine!! So chances are she will be missed.

Reactions: 5
Oooh look. Just to prove me wrong, they've done an Insta story of Chris reading to Lawson. Something about a vacuous shallow vain controlling selfish spider lashed winky wonky bragaholic donkey......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.