Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else here also follow EmilieWaffles on Instagram?! I’ve just read her latest blog post linked from her account, and it’s heartbreaking to see someone wanting a child so much that has had another loss. The contrast from what airhead posted today, the whole self absorbed body focused vlogs, to someone who really wants to be a mum blog post, is really showing how far Nikki has veered from where she once was with her trying to conceive path. For someone who went through the IVF journey she isn’t humble, or grateful at all for her blessings now. Only appreciates her ‘washboard’ stomach. Plenty of ladies would give anything to be able to sit on the floor with their babies, help them sit up, play without cameras rolling for views and likes, and all she’s arsed about is how she looks. I’m totally disgusted by it.

What did you write? 😂
I just asked her what she actually wanted from posting her post partum body to the world, did she want a pat on the back, or was she thinking it was helpful. Because it wasn’t at all helpful to other mums, and was purely a self validating ego boosting exercise. It was gone within a few mins of posting! So she was obvs monitoring it like a hawk for any criticism, or anything other than someone kissing her backside! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Someone has commented on her Instagram asking why she deleted her comment, and that it’s unrealistic to only have positive comments on her posts 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else here also follow EmilieWaffles on Instagram?! I’ve just read her latest blog post linked from her account, and it’s heartbreaking to see someone wanting a child so much that has had another loss. The contrast from what airhead posted today, the whole self absorbed body focused vlogs, to someone who really wants to be a mum blog post, is really showing how far Nikki has veered from where she once was with her trying to conceive path. For someone who went through the IVF journey she isn’t humble, or grateful at all for her blessings now. Only appreciates her ‘washboard’ stomach. Plenty of ladies would give anything to be able to sit on the floor with their babies, help them sit up, play without cameras rolling for views and likes, and all she’s arsed about is how she looks. I’m totally disgusted by it.

I just asked her what she actually wanted from posting her post partum body to the world, did she want a pat on the back, or was she thinking it was helpful. Because it wasn’t at all helpful to other mums, and was purely a self validating ego boosting exercise. It was gone within a few mins of posting! So she was obvs monitoring it like a hawk for any criticism, or anything other than someone kissing her backside! 🙄
Did she block you too? She seems to have blocked everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but the funniest thing is, I actually think she got the idea for this video from you guys all suggesting that she needs to be more relatable and honest. Because you were all saying how she’s always done up, full make up, dressed up every day, going to the gym to get her figure back, which most mums can’t relate to..
So she thought, I know what I’ll prove I’m not perfect I’ll show everyone my scars and loose skin and swelling!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker but the funniest thing is, I actually think she got the idea for this video from you guys all suggesting that she needs to be more relatable and honest. Because you were all saying how she’s always done up, full make up, dressed up every day, going to the gym to get her figure back, which most mums can’t relate to..
So she thought, I know what I’ll prove I’m not perfect I’ll show everyone my scars and loose skin and swelling!
Funnily enough I wouldn't even think this crossed her mind when she decided to show warts and all on a body that looks flawless after a twin birth! What would be more relatable as a previous poster said would be for her to speak about her IVF journey and how she got so lucky in her 3rd attempt to concieve twins. I could cry for Emily waffles - it's just soul destroying when you experience fertility issues so I think Fopp could reach out to these ladies desperate to be mum's instead of showing the world what few can obtain.....

Reactions: 10
Yeah It took her about three mins to block me after I posted! 🤦‍♀️ If she can’t handle anything less than praise, then why post something so provoking?!
Exactly!

I hope LOTS of people have complained to SW about this consultant's posts (ie Nikki Ryan, needsaslapparoundthefaceaholic orwhatever she calls herself) ... I am friends with three consultants and they were all horrified that she would post as it goes completely against the SW ethos. Hope SW give her a warning at the very least and tell her to get her mental health assessed as responsible employers whilst they are at it

Reactions: 11
Funnily enough I wouldn't even think this crossed her mind when she decided to show warts and all on a body that looks flawless after a twin birth! What would be more relatable as a previous poster said would be for her to speak about her IVF journey and how she got so lucky in her 3rd attempt to concieve twins. I could cry for Emily waffles - it's just soul destroying when you experience fertility issues so I think Fopp could reach out to these ladies desperate to be mum's instead of showing the world what few can obtain.....
Exactly Birdy! There is no way she is showing that video to be “relatable” when she knows her demographic, and how most people talk to her of their struggle with their weight issues, after baby or not after baby! There is no way she would have done that video say she had put the three stone back on after the boys, and was struggling to lose it again. It was nothing more than a showing off, look at me type video. There was no way she was going to let go& lose her SW covergirl ‘celeb’ status that she is obsessed with, even after the boys, so has done everything in her power to snap back (I reckon the PT sessions have still been going on but she’s lying to cover her back in regards to being more relatable!)

Exactly Birdy! There is no way she is showing that video to be “relatable” when she knows her demographic, and how most people talk to her of their struggle with their weight issues, after baby or not after baby! There is no way she would have done that video say she had put the three stone back on after the boys, and was struggling to lose it again. It was nothing more than a showing off, look at me type video. There was no way she was going to let go& lose her SW covergirl ‘celeb’ status that she is obsessed with, even after the boys, so has done everything in her power to snap back (I reckon the PT sessions have still been going on but she’s lying to cover her back in regards to being more relatable!)
@EnoughAlready needsaslapacrossthefaceaholic really suits her as her vanity needs to be constantly stroked! I attend weekly meetings of SW and she used to be Area Manager for my consultant....I get the impression they find it hard to shut her up- she's doing the brand no favours and it's obvious she's going rogue casually mentioning calories as part of the plan which they are not!!! I just can't stand her laugh and that's worth a slap in the face by itself!!! 😂

• Haha
@Birdy60 completely agree! I wasn’t condoning what she’s done. It was just when I saw her saying she was going to make a video about her scar/swelling I really think it was her way of being relatable. But she just doesn’t understand that she’s not relatable and that her body is only achievable because of the amount of help she has with the babies and her unhealthy relationship with food. My son is the same age as her twins and I barely get time to shower let alone go to the gym, and I eat anything that’s easy and quick!
I think her problem is, she has the slimming world following but she aspires to be the cool/edgy/hot instamum and it’s just not working and it’s not fair or helpful to her following!

Reactions: 11
@EnoughAlready needsaslapacrossthefaceaholic really suits her as her vanity needs to be constantly stroked! I attend weekly meetings of SW and she used to be Area Manager for my consultant....I get the impression they find it hard to shut her up- she's doing the brand no favours and it's obvious she's going rogue casually mentioning calories as part of the plan which they are not!!! I just can't stand her laugh and that's worth a slap in the face by itself!!! 😂
Oh I agree the laugh just pees me off, It sounds like a teenage school girl laugh.

Reactions: 2
@Birdy60 completely agree! I wasn’t condoning what she’s done. It was just when I saw her saying she was going to make a video about her scar/swelling I really think it was her way of being relatable. But she just doesn’t understand that she’s not relatable and that her body is only achievable because of the amount of help she has with the babies and her unhealthy relationship with food. My son is the same age as her twins and I barely get time to shower let alone go to the gym, and I eat anything that’s easy and quick!
I think her problem is, she has the slimming world following but she aspires to be the cool/edgy/hot instamum and it’s just not working and it’s not fair or helpful to her following!
Absolutely @Castle2245 I really liked her when she was just doing SW and she had her own group etc then she was successful in her fertility journey so I was over the moon for her but since the birth she has literally swapped her personality and yes she comes across as trying desperately to become the Chanel mom and it's just not working at all. I unsubscribed when she did the Cash back and as she's become the mum who would sell her soul for a quick buck and I can't relate to that at all. Chris needs to have a word tho I don't think she would listen for a minute....oh and don't get me started about the way she treats her mum 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
My heart breaks for EmilyWaffles. 4 miscarriages in 6 months is heartbreaking she must be shattered.

Then you've got bleeping Nikki braggaholic.
In all the time Nikki was TTC you never seen such an honest, raw heart wrenching post from her.

Emily's blog is total relatable and human. You can just feel the pain from her. I hope they get their happy ending. She would make an amazing mum. I just love her page. She is stunning too and doesn't try to be something shes not.
Have a look at EmilyWaffles Nikki cause that is what u call a proper lady who people can relate too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is terribly sad when you see so many women so desperate! I think it’s even harder for women that are desperate for a baby, longing for an actual baby that they can love and care for, and nurture and help them grow and put all their time and effort into from the minute they are born, where as some women just really want a family, and the baby/toddler stage they’d probably quite like to skip. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, we all want different things, but I can see that Fopp would probably like to skip the first ten years and would feel more comfortable with older children/teenagers! And I think that’s what makes it harder when you compare to the women that are really struggling and they be amazing at caring for a baby!
I hate slagging off parenting because we all do it so different, but that’s just how she comes across to me.

Reactions: 9
If she takes those kids out who are harbouring the chicken pox virus she’s more dense than I thought. She used to be my slimming world leader. Her crazy eyes and uhmazing sounds grated. What grated more was the snotty message she sent me when I asked to join her group. She told me I could only join if I was 100% committed this time which I found really unmotivating
And was she 100% committed to you??? I imagine not. What kind of message is that to someone who wants to loose weight and may be nervous?

Reactions: 8
Eek- she’s on one now! Being forced to defend deleting & blocking people who happen to think she’s a nasty piece of work ( my interpretation 😀)
Such a fake 😡

This whole pt stuff and gyming from 6 weeks post op really hacked me off.
I thought it was really irresponsible of her and her pt to post she was back at the gym 6 weeks post op, never mind post pregnancy and, with her and the pt not suggesting to her/ her followrs see a physio to check for muscle seperate *before* attempting exercise so soon post baby/ies. It makes me shudder at the thought of anyone who has started exercise too early because of her and risked prolapse/muscle strain etc.
*reference point in case of backlash*
I had a baby last June and, because I run I saw a strength and conditioning coach before starting back running 3 months post birth (non c section), who wouldnt coach me, without a physio checking my body had recovered, and my muscle separation was minimal.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.