Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve joined today just because I can’t believe what I’ve just seen! I’ve never known anyone love themselves as much as she does! That video is so disrespectful on so many levels! Seriously who does she think she is! How has she got so many followers?! I just don’t understand it! She’s so stuck up herself it’s untrue, she clearly favours a twin, she lies constantly, brags 24/7, lies about plastic surgery, moans she has no time for herself but is always out at the gym or on shopping hauls, flaunting herself around without a care in the world! Slimming world should be ashamed to have someone like her representing them! She is NOT what slimming world stands for! She’s an absolute embarrassment!!!

Mrs “I’ve never had lip fillers!” Big fat LOL!!!!! She tries soooooo hard!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes me so angry and I don't even have children yet. She is an embarrassment to women and a disrespectful bully. I would sack her if i was her slimming world manager...no matter how much weight she lost or how fast or for how long

Reactions: 4
Wow, justifying taking the twins out to potentially infect any seriously ill people she comes across in Costa!
Doesn't surprise me. Makes my blood boil. Lawson can still be harbouring the virus. Shes putting people lifes at risk for her own needs again. I really hope she doesn't bump into anyone with a weakened immune system.
If she bumped into me I wouldnt be able to hold myself back. My son was in hospital for 4 weeks due to the CP virus. Hate is a strong word but I actually dislike her!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
The latest one about her scar etc is just irresponsible and will not doubt make a lot of mothers feel very ashamed of their bodies. Not body shaming her but she doesn’t not need to rub her bounce back in her followers faces. I’ve not watched it but the thumbnail pictures are bragging enough
Refuse point blank to give it a watch she's such a beg...

"Fopperholic- Twins left on the floor whilst she’s filming her Pelvic Floor."
Perfect name for a new thread 😍
[/QUOTE]
Really love this title for a new thread!
The woman has no bloody shame and is an utter disgrace to womankind making us all feel like utter failures for not bouncing back to size 8 when she could after a twin pregnancy.😣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You phone wasn’t turned off though was it little miss liar, because she blocked me. 😂 What an absolute vacuous idiot she is. Someone had posted a comment that didn’t agree with her posting the video so I responded. Next thing both comments are deleted. And I’m blocked. You’ve done me a favour tbh Fopps. If you can’t handle a question asking you what you are getting out of this, I wasn’t nasty, just asked a direct question, then you really are the fraud some of us know you to be. You’re a control freak who cannot stand anyone going against your way, good luck with that when Chris finally gets bored of you, and when the kids respond to their nanny more than their own crap mum. I might not have hundreds of people fawning over my fake boobs fake lips fake eyelashes on the Internet like you, but I’ve also not whored my kids out& left them wide open to no privacy, all for that youtube💰 Fopperholic- Twins left on the floor whilst she’s filming her Pelvic Floor.

What did you write? 😂

• Heart
I wonder how many of her views and followers are just people who are astounded by how stupid and vain she is. Its boosting her ego! I need to stop watching big headed influencers, but they are so addictive!

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many of her views and followers are just people who are astounded by how stupid and vain she is. Its boosting her ego! I need to stop watching big headed influencers, but they are so addictive!
know what you mean...but they do make you realise how level-headed and normal you are yourself which helps :D I'm sure that Fopp needs to see a consultant to get her mental health assessed. post partum depression could explain alot of her non-motherly actions and selfishness

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its made me feel even more of a failure. I've tried and tried to lose the over hang for years with no luck and here she is flaunting her body and still complaining about bleeping muscle separation that u canny even see even though she tried to show us I didn't see anything expect her trying to show off a nearly invisible 6 pack.
When she was trying to pull her trousers back up u could see the skin jiggle and squash so why didnt she shown that but she only show the parts shes proud of and could show off.
Another look at me im perfect video!!!!! As for her tits your nearly 40 and u want them redone cause there more south.....wait till you can tuck them into your pants then u can moan 😂😂😂
You are absolutely not a failure! Take her video for what it is...cheap, crass and a constant need for her own reassurance.
After being there, watching her videos or instagram I used to feel crap about myself. Now I actually feel a bit of pity for her. Those constant shopping hauls/spending are an attempt for her to fill a void. The constant hair touching in her vids are the most basic body language signs of feeling uncomfortable, self conscious etc. She's not as brimming with confidence as she makes out. She's a classic "keeping up with the jones' "
Know your worth. And I know for sure my worth is not taking your kit off on you tube "because everyone's been asking".

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its made me feel even more of a failure. I've tried and tried to lose the over hang for years with no luck and here she is flaunting her body and still complaining about bleeping muscle separation that u canny even see even though she tried to show us I didn't see anything expect her trying to show off a nearly invisible 6 pack.
When she was trying to pull her trousers back up u could see the skin jiggle and squash so why didnt she shown that but she only show the parts shes proud of and could show off.
Another look at me im perfect video!!!!! As for her tits your nearly 40 and u want them redone cause there more south.....wait till you can tuck them into your pants then u can moan 😂😂😂
You're not a failure. Having loose skin and boobs heading south is what the vast majority of women go through. Braggerholic has fake boobs and a face full of BOTOX and fillers. She is not a likeable person, she's vain, shallow and fake. She is not beautiful inside, she's brittle and controlling. Why on earth would anyone compare themselves to her? Her babies are cute but all babies are adorable, not just hers. She isn't spending enough time helping them develop, sticking them in bouncers is not interacting with them, she needs to get on the floor and play with them, she needs to be helping them to sit and crawl. All she cares about is shopping, going to the gym and plastering makeup on herself. If people ask questions on her Instagram or vlogs she should answer them, not just delete and block the person. I suspect she's been spoilt all her life with people telling her she's amazing. I'm ranting today because I care about all the ladies out there who feel crap about themselves because of watching this vile woman and comparing themselves to her.

Refuse point blank to give it a watch she's such a beg...

Perfect name for a new thread 😍
Really love this title for a new thread!
The woman has no bloody shame and is an utter disgrace to womankind making us all feel like utter failures for not bouncing back to size 8 when she could after a twin pregnancy.😣
[/QUOTE]
And why did she have to show off her arms and flex her muscles. What has that to do with having twins?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of us should start a parody account like Zoe zoflora for Mrs hinch.

Soooo many of you have been asking what I have for breakfast....the leftover crusts of my kids toast
Everyone wants to see my latest shopping haul...here's what I bought last time I went shopping somewhere that's not a supermarket circa 2012
Everyone's been asking to see how good my tits look after kids...My husband think they look like a spaniel's ears.
Oh I'm imagining the fun I could have 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One of us should start a parody account like Zoe zoflora for Mrs hinch.

Soooo many of you have been asking what I have for breakfast....the leftover crusts of my kids toast
Everyone wants to see my latest shopping haul...here's what I bought last time I went shopping somewhere that's not a supermarket circa 2012
Everyone's been asking to see how good my tits look after kids...My husband think they look like a spaniel's ears.
Oh I'm imagining the fun I could have 😂
haha that idea has made my day...having a rubbish one today.

• Heart
If she takes those kids out who are harbouring the chicken pox virus she’s more dense than I thought. She used to be my slimming world leader. Her crazy eyes and uhmazing sounds grated. What grated more was the snotty message she sent me when I asked to join her group. She told me I could only join if I was 100% committed this time which I found really unmotivating

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she takes those kids out who are harbouring the chicken pox virus she’s more dense than I thought. She used to be my slimming world leader. Her crazy eyes and uhmazing sounds grated. What grated more was the snotty message she sent me when I asked to join her group. She told me I could only join if I was 100% committed this time which I found really unmotivating
And you never reported her to headquarters?! The cow!! That's not the attitude of any SW consultant that I've ever had. The one I'm with knows that I'm struggling and she's always been so lovely and supportive. I've only not unfollowed her because I want to see what happens after they turn one.

This certainly doesn't look like someone petrified to upload a video of her body. Shes actually loving it. She should be ashamed of herself. Whatever u and ur ugly husband gets off on keep it private. I know that's not a word you're familiar with but think about they boys instead of yourself for once Nikki. Disgusting creature!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the video, I refuse to give braggerholic any views, but reading her post and some of the comments.....I am content in my own body, having an opinion about this video doesn’t make me otherwise. My main issue is she is a SW consultant and this gives out extremely poor advise and adds pressure to people. This comment, in particular, I found hypocritical. The last sentence? Isn’t that exactly what she is doing?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the video, I refuse to give braggerholic any views, but reading her post and some of the comments.....I am content in my own body, having an opinion about this video doesn’t make me otherwise. My main issue is she is a SW consultant and this gives out extremely poor advise and adds pressure to people. This comment, in particular, I found hypocritical. The last sentence? Isn’t that exactly what she is doing?
Part of me thinks people comment to have a dig at her. It's just she's too thick to actually notice! As long as you start with a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This certainly doesn't look like someone petrified to upload a video of her body. Shes actually loving it. She should be ashamed of herself. Whatever u and ur ugly husband gets off on keep it private. I know that's not a word you're familiar with but think about they boys instead of yourself for once Nikki. Disgusting creature!!!!
View attachment 19056
Well said. That isn't a face of someone who's embarrassed, she's preening herself in front of the camera. Talk about selling your soul, she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 7
And you never reported her to headquarters?! The cow!! That's not the attitude of any SW consultant that I've ever had. The one I'm with knows that I'm struggling and she's always been so lovely and supportive. I've only not unfollowed her because I want to see what happens after they turn one.

I still have the message. Was just looking at it again today

Reactions: 1
View attachment 19056
Who in their right minds would ask to see someone's scar from their C-section? I wouldn't even ask my daughter could I see hers!!! Bragger was desperate to show off as much body as she could and doesn't really care about anyone's opinion so I'm calling massive BS on this post!!! And that tattoo - I saw it on her maternity shoot pics...yeuk!!!!

I wouldn't usually post on these kind of forums as I have no interest in discussing whether a complete stranger has a favourite twin, or what their diet is. However, after watching Fopps latest video on her postpartum body, I can't not comment here.

I think Nikki needs to remember who her audience are, and that a huge proportion of them will either be:
Women who struggle with their weight.
Or women who face the heartbreaking reality of infertility.

I'm in disbelief as why anyone would want to position themselves in such a manner.
She could use her platform to share her experience of IVF to give other infertile women the hope and ssupport they so desperately need to get through a very dark period in their life. Yes Nikki was extremely blessed with two beautiful miracles, however many of her followers won't be as lucky, and I think this is something she seriously needs to consider while flaunting her size 8 figure and cesarean scar on the internet.

Nikki I know you'll read this as I don't believe someone as narcissistic as you won't religiously check what people say about you.
So this is to you. Please rethink your brand, as the image you're currently portraying is unrelatable, unrealistic and lacks empathy. I couldn't care less if your babies can sit yet, or if you eat a mugcake every day for the rest of your life, but please remember why you captured so many of your followers. Your body went through the most remarkable journey for you to become a mummy, so use that as your trademark. Be an IVF enthusiast, share your experiences, share your heartaches...the times you felt you were never going to the blessed with the miracle of reproduction, and share tips on how you got through those difficult days.

You have chosen to expose every part of your life on the internet yet you don't share the most vulnerable, yet relatable part. Be real, be humble, help people, use your platform to help, support and lift others.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.