Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive my ignorance but if you’ve ‘maintained’ your weight loss for 15 years then it’s that just your ‘natural’ size?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She constantly goes on about calories, if you are doing slimming world correctly then there is no need to always go on about them. I'd want my money back if she was my sw consultant.

Reactions: 9
She used to be my consultant few years ago and even then she used restrict her syns even back then she used to restrict her diet. It's all image and fame she's really wants to be a celeb

Reactions: 11
Females who had vaginal births aren’t all like “would anyone like to see my flower now it’s been through the mill”
Hahahahahaha best line.

I don't even follow her or check up on her now it's too ridiculous. I do however love reading here still as it's too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“That’s us stuck inside for weeks. No seeing my mummy friends” who even thinks about seeing their ‘mummy friends’ when your baby has chicken pox!? She thinks he’s not bothered at all because only a few coming out atm, just wait until day 3 when it’s the absolute worst of them all out and itching like mad! She’ll go stir crazy if she can’t show her size 8 figure off to joe public in Costa for days. Instead of using those oats for that vile looking cake Nikki, cut the feet off some tights put the oats in tie a knot and pop in the babies bath to calm the itching down. I might not make know it all parenting vlogs, but I have been there with four and the pox was hell, as they all got it one week after the other!
I used to go out every single day with my twins. They've just turned three and, since we started potty training we've spent the majority of this year inside! (although getting a lot better at going out now, including a holiday!) - They both also got chicken pox last week. Was I moaning about not seeing my friends? Hell no, I felt guilty for going to work (you know, how normal people earn an honest living) because they were so poorly! Thankfully they've gotten over it now, but my nephew has had them for three weeks!

Reactions: 8
The latest one about her scar etc is just irresponsible and will not doubt make a lot of mothers feel very ashamed of their bodies. Not body shaming her but she doesn’t not need to rub her bounce back in her followers faces. I’ve not watched it but the thumbnail pictures are bragging enough

Reactions: 6
The latest one about her scar etc is just irresponsible and will not doubt make a lot of mothers feel very ashamed of their bodies. Not body shaming her but she doesn’t not need to rub her bounce back in her followers faces. I’ve not watched it but the thumbnail pictures are bragging enough
I think it’s disgusting, as a SW consult, she has done this. It goes against everything the brand stands for. A SW consultant should support anybody, no matter their size and shape, all this does is belittles her followers and members that are struggling. I know she has a right to publish what she wants on her personal page, but this is public and as an employee you surely have standards and policy’s to follow.

Reactions: 12
I watched the first five mins and already she’s said ‘so my waist is smaller than when before I had the babies’
Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s disgusting, as a SW consult, she has done this. It goes against everything the brand stands for. A SW consultant should support anybody, no matter their size and shape, all this does is belittles her followers and members that are struggling. I know she has a right to publish what she wants on her personal page, but this is public and as an employee you surely have standards and policy’s to follow.

I can’t bring myself to watch it but judging by the pics she’s moaning about lose skin! You lost 3 stone in your twenty’s - you’ve been through a pregnancy - you are nearly 40 .... and THATS all the lose skin you’ve got!!! She is not supporting sw philosophy of healthy eating, responsible eating & body image/confidence. She’s got n almost flat stomach and signed the post off with ‘turning off phone’ as if she was going to get negative comments! Absolutely shameful as a woman, mother & sw consultant (sorry - I’m ranting)

You phone wasn’t turned off though was it little miss liar, because she blocked me. 😂 What an absolute vacuous idiot she is. Someone had posted a comment that didn’t agree with her posting the video so I responded. Next thing both comments are deleted. And I’m blocked. You’ve done me a favour tbh Fopps. If you can’t handle a question asking you what you are getting out of this, I wasn’t nasty, just asked a direct question, then you really are the fraud some of us know you to be. You’re a control freak who cannot stand anyone going against your way, good luck with that when Chris finally gets bored of you, and when the kids respond to their nanny more than their own crap mum. I might not have hundreds of people fawning over my fake boobs fake lips fake eyelashes on the Internet like you, but I’ve also not whored my kids out& left them wide open to no privacy, all for that youtube💰 Fopperholic- Twins left on the floor whilst she’s filming her Pelvic Floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its made me feel even more of a failure. I've tried and tried to lose the over hang for years with no luck and here she is flaunting her body and still complaining about bleeping muscle separation that u canny even see even though she tried to show us I didn't see anything expect her trying to show off a nearly invisible 6 pack.
When she was trying to pull her trousers back up u could see the skin jiggle and squash so why didnt she shown that but she only show the parts shes proud of and could show off.
Another look at me im perfect video!!!!! As for her tits your nearly 40 and u want them redone cause there more south.....wait till you can tuck them into your pants then u can moan 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
You phone wasn’t turned off though was it little miss liar, because she blocked me. 😂 What an absolute vacuous idiot she is. Someone had posted a comment that didn’t agree with her posting the video so I responded. Next thing both comments are deleted. And I’m blocked. You’ve done me a favour tbh Fopps. If you can’t handle a question asking you what you are getting out of this, I wasn’t nasty, just asked a direct question, then you really are the fraud some of us know you to be. You’re a control freak who cannot stand anyone going against your way, good luck with that when Chris finally gets bored of you, and when the kids respond to their nanny more than their own crap mum. I might not have hundreds of people fawning over my fake boobs fake lips fake eyelashes on the Internet like you, but I’ve also not whored my kids out& left them wide open to no privacy, all for that youtube💰 Fopperholic- Twins left on the floor whilst she’s filming her Pelvic Floor.
I saw the comments and then 1 min later they’ve gone! You’ve nailed it though, control freak 100% who cannot bear criticism.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Never ever ever let anyone, especially Fopp, let you feel like a failure. End of. X
It was a brief moment but gave myself a talking too.
Shes a woman. I may not have her body but I've got alot more. I have my self respect, my dignity and my self worth. I have my family, my kids, we have a happy home, parents who love them, who dont flaunt them for likes and ego boosts.
All the comments make me sick, the sucking up her arse is pathetic. They need help. They lead a sad life if that's a role model.

• Heart
Wow, justifying taking the twins out to potentially infect any seriously ill people she comes across in Costa!

• Wow
So, if the video is supposed to be about answering “all those people who ask about my scar”... why is she flexing her arm muscles and biceps?
PS: that tattoo... 😂

• Haha
She’s a selfish bint. My dad has an impaired immune system as he has non-Hodgkins lymphoma, if he were to come in to contact with the cp virus it could have serious consequences for him. Why is she risking other people’s health just for a bloody coffee?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, justifying taking the twins out to potentially infect any seriously ill people she comes across in Costa!
Yeah what a shock that Grayson is totally better and able to go out?! Does she not think Lawson might be incubating the virus?

I genuinely feel like complaining to slimming world about her. She is just promoting a bad body image, body shaming and a bad relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.