Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the world need to know that your little boy “has found his willy” I’m sure he’ll love you embarrassing him when he can read all this when he’s older. She’s so common. I’ve thought that for a while when she left the brother effing and jeffing in her twins announcement vlog, and all the crass things she says to the boys, or on posts when talking about them. Money can’t buy you class...

Hate how whatever she feeds the boys she has to compare or make a comment about her own food /eating habits. It's so weird
It really is! And what is she on about when she’s saying she has to work on her portion sizes, making out like she eats loads, when miss size eight clearly doesn’t because she’s so bloody obsessed with food and herself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
omg...she must have known that ivf comes with the risk of multiple pregnancies...selfish madam isnt she? i would be over the moon to get pregnant with one or more babies. she is way too self-centered to be a mum.

oh and why does she have to write a bloody novel for every post? so annoying. normal people put a few sentences, she puts a few pages on self-centered winging!!!
like FOD why write just a few words when you can write an essay.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An essay with hundreds of exclamation marks and numerous spelling/grammar mistakes.

Would love to see proof of her ‘degree’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sweet Jesus. I’ve just had to be scared by the lashes and 90s lipliner so you all have to be too ;)

She looks like she’s been gorging on a choc ice - ridiculous. Won’t be long until she’ll be sporting headscarf’s, flares and dragon tops...

Reactions: 2
Oh god the postpartum body video is being edited. And probably filtered. This is nothing but an ego boosting exercise. I can’t think of anyone who would be made to feel better by seeing her body?! Or any other mothers for that matter? Does she not understand that all this will do is make people feel worse?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Editing the postpartum body video” ohhh can you actually not!! Surely there can’t be that many people who responded yes to her question ‘Is that something you would want to see’ Why do we actually need to see people’s c section scars all over social media etc?! Females who had vaginal births aren’t all like “would anyone like to see my flower now it’s been through the mill” it drives me mad. And this isn’t a ‘let’s stop the mum shaming’ kind of post from her, this is just more vanity. There’s no way if she had a massive overhang, or hadn’t lost weight after birth she’d be getting it all out, so stop trying to one up yourself against other mums to make yourself feel better.

Oh god the postpartum body video is being edited. And probably filtered. This is nothing but an ego boosting exercise. I can’t think of anyone who would be made to feel better by seeing her body?! Or any other mothers for that matter? Does she not understand that all this will do is make people feel worse?
We posted the same thing at same time ha great minds! Totally agree with you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Busy editing her vanity video whilst her babies lay on the floor- not moving, sitting or rolling. How very convenient for the unmaternal mum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And then we’ll get the whole ‘God I can’t believe i’m uploading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few years ago there’s NO WAY I would have!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after I lost 3 stone in 3 months!!!!!!! But since having twins THATS TWO BABIES I just think so differently. I’m a size 8 now so thinner than I was before and just feel UHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
post-partum body...what the actual fudge she has no class...i hope it embarasses her husband does she not realise that men dont want women who bear all online...imagine her boys will get bullied for it eventually...poor boys

Reactions: 4
And then we’ll get the whole ‘God I can’t believe i’m uploading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few years ago there’s NO WAY I would have!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after I lost 3 stone in 3 months!!!!!!! But since having twins THATS TWO BABIES I just think so differently. I’m a size 8 now so thinner than I was before and just feel UHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!’
You've got it in one! This is exactly what she'll say (unless she's obvs been for her daily snoop on here)

“Editing the postpartum body video” ohhh can you actually not!! Surely there can’t be that many people who responded yes to her question ‘Is that something you would want to see"

Well when I clicked no there was only 8% who'd said no. Silly little sheep, you just know you're going to feel crap about yourself once you've watched it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally body shaming every mum who hasn't managed to loose all the baby weight and more in probably under 3 months- I stand corrected if it was sooner than this! Talk about utterly depressing content from a woman with an eating disorder and I'm so glad I unsubscribed from all of her SM accounts....

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve had C sections with all my children. Last one I dropped 4 dress sizes during pregnancy...extreme morning sickness. My main concern was recovery afterwards, as I know women who had terrible experiences with infection and numbness and not being able to bend to pick up their baby and stays in hospital. Post pregnancy weight loss is not on my priority list postpartum. I wish more emphasis was placed on healthy internal recovery post c section than loosing the tiny overhang. It is a major operation and your body needs help recovering. Different priorities I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had C sections with all my children. Last one I dropped 4 dress sizes during pregnancy...extreme morning sickness. My main concern was recovery afterwards, as I know women who had terrible experiences with infection and numbness and not being able to bend to pick up their baby and stays in hospital. Post pregnancy weight loss is not on my priority list postpartum. I wish more emphasis was placed on healthy internal recovery post c section than loosing the tiny overhang. It is a major operation and your body needs help recovering. Different priorities I guess.
This is why she really got on my goat after the birth of the twins- she has 2 boys you know- she suddenly became an expert on childbirth- all the way through she was determined not to have a c section but for the safety of her boys she had no option so soon after she turned into a control freak and was determined to get that body back at whatever cost. She's been very lucky that she was able to attain this and let's face it there's few that can after major surgery.

Reactions: 6
That's my thought too. She's got a big following, she could actually do some good, you know educate people on the emphasis of pelvic floor exercises etc. I've had 2 emergency sections and 1 natural (well forceps, 3rd degree and haemorrhage but ya know 🤦‍♀️)
If I was in her position I'd be telling my audience it's normal you've got an overhang, it's normal for this and that but do you know what you're not alone. Here are a couple of things I've tried (heathly) that might/might not work for you.
But no here's Fopps with her post baby body, achieved through restricting her diet, not following SW and ditching the twins whenever she can to get the gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.