Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix40

I wonder what happens if, at 6:45pm she hasn’t finished the story, does she just close the book and the boys have to wait until 6:30pm the next day or does she throw caution to the wind and keep on reading! I’m gripped! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Em85C

VIP Member
Don't know whether to buy a new car outright, lease one or get one on finance... Or even shock horror a USED one (yeah right, heaven forbid) can you not just decide in private..... jeez, not all of us have the option to buy a brand new car outright . So far removed from reality it's unreal. You drag them babies round the car dealerships! What a fun day!

usofake

This woman is a clown. Soon after the babies I commented something (I come from a health background my comment was out of genuine concern/trying to be helpful) she tried to tear me to shreds and get her followers to join in. However my comment was intelligent and well put and you could clearly see that I was coming from a good place...and her followers agreed with me (oh how I laughed!) She did not like it one bit - she deleted it all and she blocked me 🤣
Her head is so up her own arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Today I have meet a young mum, with a 3 year old daughter and 6 month old twins (never referred to as the twins, but as the boys!) who attends 3 stay and play groups a week and baby clinic every fortnight.....on her OWN!! Has no family or friends and is extremely isolated, husbands works away mon- wed.
At no point did she whinge about how tired she was, say that she needed help and during the whole meeting the 3 children were sat up with the girl reading to her brothers.
She has been offered support, as she feels the home is chaotic and she can’t keep on top of stuff (haven’t we all been there?).
All I could think was “Bragger” if only she saw the other side, how unbelievably blessed she is and the need to rub it in peoples faces? Rather than thinking she is the only one who has had twins!!! Then I come home and see her story and is has raged me.....just go quietly to the bloody group! Stop asking people, go and stimulate YOUR boys, on your own, like any good mother would. And stop broadcasting their every move to the world, they have no choice, one day of privacy isn’t enough!!!
Sorry....rant over 🙈

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
“Does anybody have days , when star week is approaching (periods for us normal women) that they just want to blitz their house?” Nope? I want to sit and face plant all the food, housework doesn’t even figure!!

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She is constantly wanting to get away from them though it’s really weird! There’s occasionally having a bit of a break from your kids for your sanity, (although that tends to be a walk around Asda on my own for me 😳!!) But with her, I’ve never known someone like it! What exactly can she offer at a mummy event anyway?! “Oh I just plonk my boys in a jumperoo whilst I’m trying on clothes for strangers to compliment me on youtube, or on the floor and poke my nails in their faces to get them to smile for Instagram” I mean, she offers nothing. She must have one brass neck to sit there with the other mums listening in to what they get up to with their children, whilst she can’t even take off her thigh high boots at a soft play!!

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
Amazingly- women have been bringing babies into the world- (including multiples) single handed, without the need for 2 of everything,without a Range Rover or expensive pram or grandparents or a partner on hand constantly, with normal well balanced diets including treats (shock horror!!) i would take the advice of my grandparents and great grandparents over some two bit bleached blonde wannabe money grabbing mummy blogger who’s been a parent for all of 2 minutes any day!!!

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The thing that puzzles me is how has she got time to police every single comment like she has been doing, when she’s a mum of TWINS, that’s TWO babies don’tcha know ;) I haven’t got time to goto the bathroom on my own without one of the kids needing something, so hows she doing it?! If she’s giving all her time and attention to social media, the boys are clearly missing out on her attention. She can’t just plonk them on the floor forever!!

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
next thread title suggestion.....

fopperholic - 3 - will the twins ever sit, lashes of a twit, as if the hubby is fit!

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
The latest post on the grid, she may have blocked one account but I still have another 😂😂, the first thing she points out is how the couple on the train look!! Yes, look!! Not they were a nice couple, they were good to talk too, she has to refer to how beautiful they were and how they smelt! I can actually see her walking up and down public transport to ensure the people she sits with fit her standards. I can also see her vetting her children’s friends, so she is in with the in crowd!! Unbelievably sad post Nikki!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lexi_58836

Tried to listen to what she was saying on her stories trying to defend her regimented routine and carb/protein diet for the boys but I couldn't take my eyes off her lipstick and lip liner 😱😂🙈 1 side was like double the size of the other side! Please tell me I'm not the only 1 who noticed that!
View attachment 20506
I’ve not watched but why is she wearing a headband? She’s trying so hard to be young .... someone asked her once who her mum crush is and she said it’s Sam and Billie Fairs going on about how absolutely stunning Billie is and how slim etc. Why would a near 40 year old be looking up to a pair of 20 odd year old. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Sorry but I think she is ugly.
You can maintain a size 8 figure all you want but to delete people’s comments, and/or only want people’s positivity blown up your ass proves that you have a very low level of intelligence, you’re narcissistic, and absolutely not humble. People will soon realise she is not relatable, I quite pity her I think she has an eating disorder, she has no true established friendships to speak of, I don’t believe she is finding motherhood the dream she thought it would be....sad. Very sad.

• Heart
D

Deleted member

My sister is superskinny and has a restrictive diet like fopps. She’s married to someone of a different nationality and lives in another country but she weaned my nephew the way that’s being described here, I thought it was a cultural difference but it may just have been her orthorexic ways in hindsight. He is 8 and is and always has been the fussiest eater I’ve ever known and I’m an early years professional and have worked with children for 20 years.

My own son was given fresh,homecooked meals and was eating his granny’s mince and tatties and lentil soup by the time he was the twins age (advice was to wean earlier 17 years ago). I never once thought has he had enough carbs today. It’s preposterous. The aim of weaning is to introduce foods so that by the time the baby is a year old,they’re eating the same meals as the rest of the family...her boys are fecked with her as a role model.

• Heart

Tankinilol

Isn’t the 8 months in vs 8 months out usually to show how much your baby has grown? Or is that just me

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
What's bugging me at the moment is that every post starts with a passive aggressive rant about how hard her life is getting ready and going out with twin babies. Two of this, two of that, having to feed them and change them and she only gets five minutes to chat to her friends.... But it doesn't matter because it's all worth it and she wouldn't change it for the world. So, I have a question Nicola. If it's all so worth it why are you constantly moaning about it? Why don't you stay at home and invite your friends over for coffee. The babies would love all that attention rather being stuck in their prams and only allowed out one at a time. In fact, I'd bet Lawson didn't make it out of the pram, the photo is of Grayson on her lap. It's all about her, what she wants and it makes my blood boil and breaks my heart in equal measures . She just doesn't know how lucky she is.

• Heart

Lalalaa

I went to her group for a few weeks because I used to admire her and think she looked incredible. She came across so fake and try hard it was embarrassing. Never met anyone like that before. She wasn’t warm and friendly like any other slimming world consultant and never messaged me or seemed bothered about my weight loss because I only had a bit to lose. Sacked the group off after a few weeks because she got on my nerves. Found tattle when she mentioned trolling on her videos and it felt like someone was reading my mind with all the stuff being written about her.

Vain, shallow and babies are a piece of piss. Can’t wait til she has toddlers 🤣🤣

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
it wont be ling before the Mug cakes are introduced....
Can see its now on a youtube video 'Making breakfast of a morning is SO HARD as a mum of twin boys but we are having my UH- mazing mugcakes they are SO perfect for slimming world AND weaning your little ones!! My twin boys Lawson and Greyson ab - so - lute - ly ADORE them!! Can you believe they are SYN FREE and just half an extra B. They taste JUST LIKE CAKE. UH- mazing! Watch my previous videos for recipe!'

• Haha

SchumiF1

My heart breaks for EmilyWaffles. 4 miscarriages in 6 months is heartbreaking she must be shattered.

Then you've got fucking Nikki braggaholic.
In all the time Nikki was TTC you never seen such an honest, raw heart wrenching post from her.

Emily's blog is total relatable and human. You can just feel the pain from her. I hope they get their happy ending. She would make an amazing mum. I just love her page. She is stunning too and doesn't try to be something shes not.
Have a look at EmilyWaffles Nikki cause that is what u call a proper lady who people can relate too.

• Heart
At the gym trying to convince people that’s it’s ok to leave your sick baby so u can go to the gym. Justifying that she loves the babies but she loves the gym. I’d disagree as the only thing she loves is herself

• Heart
  • Haha

JayS

What my body looks like after a c section:
is another title for 'LET'S MARVEL AT HOW GOOD I LOOK AFTER HAVING TWINS(I'm a size 8 do you know) or 'PLEASE compliment me to big up my ego as I'm clearly very miserable and insecure and need constant attention/gratification from strangers so I don't need to get a real job'

That makeup makes her look like she has that mucus that comes out from the corner of your eyes when you first wake up...my kids call it eye boogers. 🤣🤣
Someone please tell her that noone wants to see her c-section scars. I've had two c-sections with my sons and it's not something I shared with the world, so why would anyone who's done it want to see hers?!
My "what I look like after a c section' video would just be videos of kangaroos bouncing around with their pouches flapping in the wind

• Haha