Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
Two boys.. she’s going to have to get used to the fighting, she can’t keep them separated forever, she’s so controlling wouldn’t surprise me if the rebelled massively anyway!
Yes I have 2 boys and they are 10 & 6.....they still fight constantly 🙈🙈

little07miss

Chatty Member
She’s using Corrective age now?! Oh my arse Nikki, my 2nd daughter was born at 33 weeks and still hit the milestones and was sitting up, crawling, cruising and even walking by one ( not corrected age!) The one thing I find strange is that none of her family can see any of this?! She has a sister, whose had kids? Why hasn’t she said ‘go and get a quick check at the HV nik’ or similar. Shown her some things she could try with the boys. Or can they not say anything to her without her seeing her own arse?! I’m going to have to get this off my chest, I’m not bashing any other twin mums here but her whingeing about all this work she always goes on about, it’s just times two of everything and feed one then feed another etc it’s not rocket science. I have four under the age of 11, and trying to keep them all entertained and going places with things that will keep them all happy is so challenging. Can’t she just be grateful for once, and I mean really grateful not just saying the hyperbole on insta for likes. I just cannot deal with any more of her utter bullsh*t. She had kids as an accessory to her “perfect life” but it was harder than she thought, own it like the rest of us, and stop the excuses and the facade.
👏👏👏

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Oooh look. Just to prove me wrong, they've done an Insta story of Chris reading to Lawson. Something about a vacuous shallow vain controlling selfish spider lashed winky wonky bragaholic donkey......
How on earth is he holding that poor baby! They are 9 months next week.....

MrsA167

How can an expert know your baby better than you though? Kids aren't machines they're people. Sometimes I'm hungry at 11am sometimes I'm not hungry until 1pm.

A strict routine suits Fopp as she's a control freak.

Parenting is a lonely old road and most folk are muddling through doing there best. Not moaning constantly they don't get me time.
If you follow the woman that actually posted this and is the ‘expert’ she says it’s a guide

Nobody actually has issues with her having a routine, we all have them! It’s how it was out across, only twin mums have routines, only twin mums need routines etc. The issue is, yes she is a twin mum, but it doesn’t make her anymore special than the rest of us, she isn’t doing anything that women haven’t done for thousands of years before her, but you would think she was the first! She makes people feel inadequate and that’s what’s wrong!

And before anybody says it.....I’m not jealous, I am a happy mum of 1, who is 12 and in a routine 😉
Some people were quite vicious with their comments about it. Not everyone at all but I’m having a tough day lol and prob read those comments at the wrong time. I just need some gin and sleep 😂

Ignightmare

Somebody on my ig was hacked last week and she got a notification that a different device had logged in on her ig why didnt lou get this??

Phoenix40

Bit of both...the bigger they got they thenpreferred cuddling up in my crossed legs then they held their own bottles so easier to cuddle.

Birdy60

VIP Member
We don’t count because it isn’t twins 😆 (despite having double her parenting load!) Gosh a newborn plus little ones with chicken pox you deserved all the Costas!! ;) That smell of calamine lotion never goes away from memory does it ha! Did breastfeeding ward the pox off then? Think it’s fantastic what our own bodies/ antibodies can do to fight off things for newborns! Hopefully she lets Grayson rest instead of shoving a phone in his face & screeching at him ‘for content’ And the “are you freaked out boys are you freaked out” what was that about. She talks to them so weirdly. No I don’t think they are by being in a different Jumperoo Nikki, but moreso by your constant high pitched screaming in their faces 🙄
@EnoughAlready yep he never got CP as a baby but had shingles as a teenager so wish in hindsight he had got them out of the way!! I want to be sick when I smell Calamine lotion! Nikki should be glad to get them out of the way before nursery and school as that's a whole different story! Hope she starts being alot nicer to her mum as she going to need her Alot over the next few weeks so she can get her hair ,nails, car shopping , coffee drinking ,mummy mates time all done! Woe is me....

Birdy60

VIP Member
Is it me or does she have a bloody star week every fortnight?! And also why do I want to know when another woman's period is? Or why would you want to share that you're on your period to 100k people?
clearly a fan of MOD who gives us a monthly update and FOD then chips in .....we dont need to know everything nickki - no privacy for you or your boys...

Rachie

She has a leopard print bed spread??

It wouldn’t have been made public at all, unless she grabbed his arm with her free hand, he definitely went off the edge?
Sorry! I've not seen a leopard print one, but being a fan of the prints, I'm wondering if she's (jokingly) got an animal print sheet/duvet set.

I'd say from watching the story and judging from where the cushions and pillows are he's rolled off the bed.