Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em85C

VIP Member
What the bloody hell have I just seen? So the boys routine consists of a "protein based lunch" and a "carb based tea to fill baby up ready for the night"?! I don't have the bloomin time to think if I'm doing protein here and carbs there. They just have normal meals?! Not sure if this is her routine or one that's been suggested by Blissful Baby Expert cos she's tagged them. But Jesus effing Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

little07miss

Chatty Member
One of us should start a parody account like Zoe zoflora for Mrs hinch.

Soooo many of you have been asking what I have for breakfast....the leftover crusts of my kids toast
Everyone wants to see my latest shopping haul...here's what I bought last time I went shopping somewhere that's not a supermarket circa 2012
Everyone's been asking to see how good my tits look after kids...My husband think they look like a spaniel's ears.
Oh I'm imagining the fun I could have 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Hi guys, I am a funeral professional, got a degree in it so proper qualified, actually I have 2 degrees and more, even experience of raising twins and losing 4stone on SW...but don’t want to brag!! I can confirm in all the time I have been a proper girl boss, earning my own money and not spending my fit husband’s money, nobody at any of my funeral services ,that I have conducted has commented on anyone being thin or their clothes.

Edit: I hope this is read as tongue in cheek as intended. I was inspired by Nikki, as she is an inspiration to us all!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance but if you’ve ‘maintained’ your weight loss for 15 years then it’s that just your ‘natural’ size?

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She’s using Corrective age now?! Oh my arse Nikki, my 2nd daughter was born at 33 weeks and still hit the milestones and was sitting up, crawling, cruising and even walking by one ( not corrected age!) The one thing I find strange is that none of her family can see any of this?! She has a sister, whose had kids? Why hasn’t she said ‘go and get a quick check at the HV nik’ or similar. Shown her some things she could try with the boys. Or can they not say anything to her without her seeing her own arse?! I’m going to have to get this off my chest, I’m not bashing any other twin mums here but her whingeing about all this work she always goes on about, it’s just times two of everything and feed one then feed another etc it’s not rocket science. I have four under the age of 11, and trying to keep them all entertained and going places with things that will keep them all happy is so challenging. Can’t she just be grateful for once, and I mean really grateful not just saying the hyperbole on insta for likes. I just cannot deal with any more of her utter bullsh*t. She had kids as an accessory to her “perfect life” but it was harder than she thought, own it like the rest of us, and stop the excuses and the facade.

• Heart

EyesOpened123

Some of the comments are making me laugh / I can’t work out if people are gently pushing her buttons 😂😂 One says “oh I bet they’re crawling all over the place now!” and another says “I used to love watching your vids but my baby is 9 months too and I don’t get chance to watch them anymore” - Id love it if these ladies are on here?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
She is so lucky she has the family support she does.

When my partner is gone for work I have to get 2 kids up and organised, drop one at nursery, one at school, go to work myself work a full shift, collect the kids again, make dinner, do homework and get both kids to bed. Which I'm sure you all need to do aswell.

I'm not a twin mum though so I guess it doesn't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mum123

VIP Member
I have never ever come across a woman more vain than her! So many pictures of herself! Could you love yourself anymore, it’s so cringy and embarrassing I wouldnt dare. Put some of that love into your poor babies!! Oh Iv got a size 8 dress and it fits me perfect. So what? Why do we need to know what size your dress is, such a major braggaholic!
No one likes a show off and a bragger Nikki it’s just not cool, it’s so embarrassing

ADLP

I became a Mum similar time to fopperholic and had to unfollow her due to her making me feel negative about myself! I actually thought it was just me who felt like this but glad it isn’t. Not sure how she manages to upload so many pics and videos, go to the gym, PT sessions, shopping, coffee shops, nights out (you name it fopperholic does it), I don’t get to go to the loo on my own but at least my 8 month old baby is crawling, dancing, kissing, clapping, talking, laughing, singing & generally doing what most babies should be doing at her age! No day time routine however is bathed, bottle (in the dark) and bed from 7pm -7 am from 4 months old then I put my feet up with a glass of wine! #winnerwinnerchickendinner

• Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
What the bloody hell have I just seen? So the boys routine consists of a "protein based lunch" and a "carb based tea to fill baby up ready for the night"?! I don't have the bloomin time to think if I'm doing protein here and carbs there. They just have normal meals?! Not sure if this is her routine or one that's been suggested by Blissful Baby Expert cos she's tagged them. But Jesus effing Christ.
Had to laugh.
Give or take a few years and she’ll be bunging in chicken nuggets so mommy can have precious me time - it’s so scarce, don’t you know!

Maybe it’s just me, but I really didn’t give a shit if my babies meals were high in carb or protein I just thought it was a win when they ate some puréed veg/fruit instead of chucking it... I never wrote down a regimented routine I totally winged it, baby led routine and all y’know they’re only babies once why would you want to waste days being so strict what about the days where it’s totally unplanned and they love the random day trip (note not coffee/shops) or the days where they’ve been up all night so you’re in your pjs actually interacting and playing? So weird that she thinks parenting can be so micro managed she’s in for a big shock.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Oh my dear God what are those headbands. Who in there right mind would wear those? I honestly think I'd send them back if I had them sent to me.

They remind me of the hairbands you used to buy when you went to Spain with your family for a week and you could get your name written on with glitter glue.

Also Fopperholic #3 Nothing between the ears, she'l bore you to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I'm surprised they've not got flat heads. My daughter had this and it was only because she had neck problems due to her birth. I really don't understand her. My boy was nearly walking at 10 months, he couldn't bloody wait to get going! They really are your little mates when they start walking. Yes they can be complete pains but this is when you start to see their personalities! And her saying that twin mums are superwoman! Omg, it's like when she said you really are blessed if you have 2, wtf! I had one for a long time and comments like this really used to hurt me. Are you really not a mum if you have one child? Go and piss off you stupid silly woman! Fucking channel mum and slimming world you should be ashamed! This is not appropriate behaviour and she is not a role model for other mums! First time mums or multiple mummies please do not let this silly woman make you feel like crap. She has restricted her babies growth so she can apply her dodgy make up and make her shitty SW meals in peace. Shes an utter disgrace

• Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I just can’t get my head around her at all. It’s almost like they’ve had babies because it’s the done thing they’re married have a house etc. I definitely don’t think it’s wrong to spend time away from your kids - god knows I’d love a break 😂 - but she is away from them all the time! I don’t understand why people have kids to palm them off on family all the time she does it all the time! Coffee beauty treatments gym etc. I’m not saying your life needs to end because you’ve had kids and it’s brilliant she’s got that support system but that’s what it’s supposed to be for SUPPORT not doing everything for you. She is plain selfish. I’m surprised she hasn’t shipped them off to nursery already. And no I’m not jealous. Yes I would love a break but I also want to spend time with my babies and treasure it. That time is worth more than being ‘me’ going to the gym or a date night every week. My husband and I have date nights at home like many other parents! Just had to get that rant out she drives me up the wall!

• Heart

eye_rolling_always

I reckon the boys are completely fine, just Nikki is lazy and would rather have them still. It's a shame.

So I decided to go and view Chelsea the other twin mum people mentioned before, wow she is lovely and normal compare to old Fopps. Her sons are about to turn 1, so I scrolled back to around April time and there is a video of them crawling around at 10 months.

Scrolled back further. They were born at 34 weeks, had a 13 day hospital stay, feeding tubes and everything.

Now Chelsea deserves a medal and a pat on the back.

Nikki deserves a kick up the arse.

Long time lurker for hinch and fopps - I was pregs and due at same time as fopper and actually routed for her and liked her to start with. However as most on here have said things have changed.and watching her stories today, I dunno maybe I'm just a sleep deprived jealous little Tuesday but FML her saying she's tired after a date night going to bed at 1.30 then waking up at 5 but sleeping til 7. Actually FML. I'm riding on 7 months of breastfeeding sleep deprivation where a good night is up every 2 hours. She's such a twunt it drives me mad!!!

• Heart

Halloween

There's winging motherhood and then there's being a complete moron.
Shoes on in a soft play after walking around a farm...her excuse about not knowing just doesn't cut it. Common sense?
Chicken Pox week, I really have no words. If one of her family members was ill would she have rocked up to visit them regardless of the risks involved? Or does it really not occur to her. Common sense?
No sympathy for the sleep thing, lots of parents wake up at 4am with babies and then look after them all day without little trips out by themselves *shocker*. Most parents have to go to work after 'pulling and all nighter'....are we supposed to be sympathetic. Unfollowed.
Your not winging Nikki, I have no idea what you're doing but it's not winging it.

Em85C

VIP Member
Ok now she's on insta defending the blissful baby routine she's following. She states no one should tell another parent what to do,because it's the parents that are with their babies 24/7 and know what works for them.

But you're not with them 24/7 really are ya... So your comment is invalid. Soz Hun.

• Heart
  • Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Carb based meal and protein based meals?!? Wtaf!! They are less than 12 months old and those boys are having their diet based on the “macros” she’s decided for them, she’s going beyond it now. She needs reporting to the authorities, and I’m going to investigate how. For the weaning stage they should just be trying all different kinds of foods, and getting used to diff textures and exploring tastes. The emphasis should not be on carbs or calories or fat content. How can the boys learn about these things if she’s already restricting them. She is projecting her disordered obsessive eating on to two minors, and it really isn’t on. And to make it worse she’s putting it on social media, so that her flock and newcomers think that’s the ok and done thing. When it really isnt!! They are babies Nikki, babies, not gym food obsessed freaks. Get some help, you need it.

• Heart