Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday she was asking about dropping naps and a whole day later she’s saying about their “new routine”. Surely one day of doing something doesn’t make it a routine, by the definition of the word even. I also wish she’d dress those boys in something decent - other than those weird bow tie outfits they’re literally always in bog standard tracksuits - there are some cute little boy bits out there and surely a self proclaimed fopperholic would enjoy shopping for them too? Nothing wrong with them being cosy for being at home or nursery but they are always in the most bland stuff, never dressed “nicely”. I’m sure if she’d had girls they’d have been decked out in frills and fancy dresses not leggings and hoodies which is the equivalent of what the boys are always in.

Reactions: 12
I can’t stand how she pokes at them or strokes them, all you see is her witchy finger pointing. It’s like being at the petting Zoo for her 😳

She is the most unmaternal mother I have ever witnessed. She loves the idea more than the reality. bet she wakes in the morning, see's those two wee babies and thinks duck my life, when am i going to get my hair and make up down, must phone mum and see will she come around. She is the type of mother that thinks her phone charge dying is more serious than a kid screaming for a feed, Priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 21
Lawson literally pulled his hand away and turned his back on her 😭

Why would a mum choose to video her children when they’re like that. It’s like she can’t read them at all.
usually babies who wake up grumpy (which he is) reach for their mummy to cuddle them... he's mobile enough to try and clamber onto her or at least reach out for her to pick him up.... but he doesn't ..... speaks volumes really 😥 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 22
usually babies who wake up grumpy (which he is) reach for their mummy to cuddle them... he's mobile enough to try and clamber onto her or at least reach out for her to pick him up.... but he doesn't ..... speaks volumes really 😥 😥
If someone kept prodding me with their nail when I wake up, I would probably turn my back too.

Yesterday she was asking about dropping naps and a whole day later she’s saying about their “new routine”. Surely one day of doing something doesn’t make it a routine, by the definition of the word even. I also wish she’d dress those boys in something decent - other than those weird bow tie outfits they’re literally always in bog standard tracksuits - there are some cute little boy bits out there and surely a self proclaimed fopperholic would enjoy shopping for them too? Nothing wrong with them being cosy for being at home or nursery but they are always in the most bland stuff, never dressed “nicely”. I’m sure if she’d had girls they’d have been decked out in frills and fancy dresses not leggings and hoodies which is the equivalent of what the boys are always in.
She's just a chav!

Reactions: 13
Lawson literally pulled his hand away and turned his back on her 😭

Why would a mum choose to video her children when they’re like that. It’s like she can’t read them at all.
Poor Lawson just didn't want her pawing at him after his nap. It sounded like she wanted to take them somewhere this afternoon. Can't she just have a day at home and let Lawson play quietly if he's having a moody day, poor little lad.

Argh this!!! I hate the way she dresses them-with someone who claims to have a ‘passion for fashion’ she doesn’t half have bad taste when it comes to her boys 🙄

Reactions: 14
Poor Lawson just didn't want her pawing at him after his nap. It sounded like she wanted to take them somewhere this afternoon. Can't she just have a day at home and let Lawson play quietly if he's having a moody day, poor little lad.
It looked like she had a day at home yesterday - she's sooooo not gonna do two days at home ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
How can she cuddle them when she’s tapping away on her phone all day. I can’t remember ever seeing them reach their arms out for her. So sad 😥😥.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #19 Nothing has changed she's still a flop, sizes down to an 8 in every shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Fopperholic #19 Flookin’ hell, it’s Fop Geldof! Polyester tat can be found on 21 buttons, especially if you want to look like mutton

Anyone else glad they don’t have to eat dinner at Fopps house? Everything always looks so dry, bland AF or plastered in her favourite friggin dry herbs!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.