Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old fashioned, but I do love a green tree. Each to their own, but these silver grey mostronisties are awful IMO.
It is green, you can see on the edges. She has filtered it to an inch of its life so it looks awful!

Reactions: 9
Fopperholic #19 she’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I have silver beads on my tree ☺ ☺ 🙈🙈😂😂

Highly unlikely ! My hubby and kids have it tonight as I'm off out and we are using up freezer food ! 😂 😂
Sorry 🙈🙈🙈

Call me old fashioned, but I do love a green tree. Each to their own, but these silver grey mostronisties are awful IMO.
I always have a real tree and decorate it with popcorn tinsel, paper chains and gingerbread decorations. Not everyone's taste but one does not give a shiny duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry 🙈🙈🙈

I always have a real tree and decorate it with popcorn tinsel, paper chains and gingerbread decorations. Not everyone's taste but one does not give a shiny duck.
Without sounding like a fopperholic sheep-level arse licker, but if you set up an anti-influencer mockery insta page I'd be 100% here for it 😂👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Without sounding like a fopperholic sheep-level arse licker, but if you set up an anti-influencer mockery insta page I'd be 100% here for it 😂👌
Swipe up babes?

Sadly I'm a liability and would likely be sued and sacked from my job within a week of setting it up 😂 😂 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fopperholic #19 peach roses and cringy poses.... this ho has the intellect of a doe.

Look at the difference. She looks bleeping ridiculous now she's had all that fakery done to her face. Her sister is really beautiful and natural.
Ummm 😂😂 Is she saying Sam and Max remind her of Chris 🤷🏼‍♀️ tad worrying

plus once again absolutely no mention of Lawson ( I bleeping hate this woman )

Reactions: 15
I thought she did a "Here's my quick daily make up" video (although it was 17 minutes long) just recently! Checked and she posted it on her YouTube channel a month ago. She is really struggling for content repeating herself!

Reactions: 11
Looks very similar to Lucy Jessica Carter's tree, especially the pink flowers.
Fopps doesn't have an original bone in her body. View attachment 63293
Omg!!! Pahahhahahahahha what a dick. Literally the council version of LJC's tree. Not one single gram of originality. Pathetic and embarrassing 🙈🙈🙈

As you have a real tree and mish mash decs I forgive ya 😉😉😂😂
I don't even have a tree yet but thanks 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I may just be a lazy parent but if I didn’t have to go to work there is no chance my little girl would be dressed at 7.30 🙈

Reactions: 21
Fopperholic #19- sat on Santa’s lap like A hohoho, if the boys drop their morning nap
I may just be a lazy parent but if I didn’t have to go to work there is no chance my little girl would be dressed at 7.30 🙈
I was coming here to say this! Why not let them diss around for a bit In pjs!

Reactions: 8
Just been watching last night stories and the one where Lawson is playing with the ball thingy is it just me or does he look really wary of her while she is filming him it’s almost as if she is different towards him when filming for the gram which we almost know It’s as if he doesn’t know how to react to her or how she is going to react to him. It’s really sad to see

• Sad
  • Angry
Just been watching last night stories and the one where Lawson is playing with the ball thingy is it just me or does he look really wary of her while she is filming him it’s almost as if she is different towards him when filming for the gram which we almost know It’s as if he doesn’t know how to react to her or how she is going to react to him. It’s really sad to see
Yes! You've nailed it. The wee soul is trying so much not to engage and she's prodding him to duck to get him to say something to price to her watchers that they're not completely docile.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes! You've nailed it. The wee soul is trying so much not to engage and she's prodding him to duck to get him to say something to price to her watchers that they're not completely docile.
Lawson actually looks away when she says his name. It's only when she prods him that he looks at her. And in my opinion, he doesn't say please or green, he just makes a burbling baby noise. She doesn't regularly engage with him by what I've witnessed. When Grayson took a few steps she was full of praise and her tone of voice was completely different. I do wish she'd sort herself out and treat them equally. I get that Grayson may be more highly strung but that doesn't mean that Lawson should receive less attention and praise. He seems very sad sometimes.

Lawson actually looks away when she says his name. It's only when she prods him that he looks at her. And in my opinion, he doesn't say please or green, he just makes a burbling baby noise. She doesn't regularly engage with him by what I've witnessed. When Grayson took a few steps she was full of praise and her tone of voice was completely different. I do wish she'd sort herself out and treat them equally. I get that Grayson may be more highly strung but that doesn't mean that Lawson should receive less attention and praise. He seems very sad sometimes.
He definitely did say green. He's clearly intelligent for his age, but it felt like she was just filming it to show off how clever he is not that she was actually interested. There was definitely a stark contrast in the tone between the videos though!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.