Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JayS

Dear nikki since you read this like a morning paper - please research "happy little soles" if you can pry your eyes away from instagram for 2 minutes. You will learn about baby's developing feet and how silly it is to run to clarks as soon as they stand up (clarks shoes are crap anyway)
Happy reading!
My lb walked at 9.5 months, he's now 13 months and I've only had him in shoes about 4 weeks. Begrudgingly-as rarely walks outside anyway.

Thread suggestion #17 Desperate for content, it's not a surprise. Poor ole Fopps can't keep up with her own lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
One of the comments someone has put 'you look unreal' to which she's replied 'coming from you'...... This is the type of daft comments my teenage daughter and her friends say to each other....... FFS I despair I really really do *walks off shaking head* 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Fopps and Fopps mum - when you read this can you just take note :
There - place or location - over there
Their - belonging to them - their shoes/toys
They’re - short for they are

here endeth my moan!
I'm sorry but I really don't understand why people get this so wrong, it's the basics.
Call me a pedant but it's a real pet peeve of mine.

NanaN

It was me posting some of the replies to her pathetic excuses. Made me so angry that she
has no awareness of the sun newspaper history. My parents & teenage brother were at Hillsborough that fateful day, Nottingham forest supporters so thank fully safe but they will NEVER forget what they saw & the subsequent treatment of the victims & their families by that disgusting rag.
Rant over but a touchy subject for my family ❤

• Sad

Fomohomo

PR lady? She has a PR LADY and the best they can come up with is clips of Costa, Subway, soft play, The Ryan Family Yawn Fest and an article in the Scum 😂
when I lost all my weight I had a pr person (it's literally someone who.edits what you tell them) flog my story around to every single publication going,they work on commission and just flog you to literally every publication ever. It's not a surprise to her that she was featured because she gets paid for it, god even I got £100 from the crap mag I was in so god knows what the scum paid her.

I asked not to have anything put in the sun or the mail.

freakshake

VIP Member
When my Son died of cancer 9 years ago I had all the cheap crap magazines and the Scum wanting me to sell our story and be paid a lot for it ...... We didn’t take any of them up on the offers I had more pride and morals. Therefore I wouldn’t be surprised if she hadn’t been paid

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Sorry to bring up car seat gate again, but......£135 each? For a second handcar seat? But you can’t be arsed to buy a half decent one for your parents car, an you keep advertising your local baby bank but are clearly not donating!
What the fuck!!?

Obviously missed this......ambassador for car seat safety and you are selling second hand car seats? What a greedy, greedy tight bastard she is.

Fopperholic #17 Nicola, please go away.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know her in real life, the fake Instagram life is so unbelievable to watch when you know her and what really goes on.
Do you realise how much of a carrot you're dangling here?? 😭😂😂 Go on, give us a tiny snippet pleaaaaase! Is there any truth in the assumption that she and rat boy could be on the rocks and they're in loads of debt?? Are her lips real? Is she as flammable looking in RL as on insta? So many Qs I have😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

little07miss

Chatty Member
Shes so obvious to read between the lines.

I dont want to do a no spend because the whole point of my instagram is shoving in ya face how much money I've got.

I dont want to stay at home with the kids and do arty things because I generally cant be arsed interacting with them. I find it boring and I'd rather go out so other people can interact with them.

Oh and about not being arty. I can fuckin tell love by the shit show of a noodle ad this week 🤣🤣

• Haha

GalwayGirl84

New thread suggestion: Pig shit indoors from the bottom of her uhmazing Gucci trainers - Don’t dare comment as she ninja blocks complainers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
On her stories today when the boys are pulling the stuff out the washing machine "oi those are dad's pants and they'll be all over instagram now"

1. I think pants are the least of Chris' worries about the amount of shit that's on Instagram ruining his life.

2. They have no fucking idea what you're screeching at them.

3. You could, er, just not put it on Instagram?

Fucking thick shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Fopperholic #17 Her skin is the shade of a Gucci changing bag, even Heather's seen the true colours of the lying old nag.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LeslieKnope

Is anyone else just waiting for Heather to comment on the ad? At this point, I’m here more for Queen Hev than I am for old Fopps. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Boogs

VIP Member
Omg I've just realised she must have blocked me from Instagram after I liked one of the comments on her Facebook post about the sun article, one of the comments she deleted!! Oh I'm gutted...not!! She really is deluded! X
I bet she has a spreadsheet so she can cross reference people who are ‘against’ her

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Dumping the boys on her parents when her mum has just lost her mum so they can indulge themselves. Wow. They already went to a spa on their anniversary? It's not as if they are newly weds. She should have sent her mum & dad to the hotel instead to cheer her mum up!

JayS

I'm actually gutted for Heather.
Fopps acted like Queen Bitch in the playground, getting others to stick up for her and TALKING about Heather to other people.

1.Fopps claimed to be a budget mum in a national (rag) newspaper
2. People made helpful suggestions for budget content
3. Fopps blocks every one and cries troll because she's now NOT a budget mum.

She wants to be seen as "real housewife of..." and its incredibly sad.