Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who's attacked her personally?! No one. People have O P I N I O N S!!! Especially when it comes to that newspaper. You absolute stupid moo!
She had no idea on people's view on the sun? is she actually for real?!
just to clarify a few things
1) Yes you were bragging ( but it’s backfired )
2) You knew it was going to be featured ( you might not have known what section of that rag it would feature but you knew alright ... you even gave a quote or two )
3) obviously you didn’t have a clue about people’s views on this gutter press newspaper because you dismiss other people’s views that don’t correspond to your own and then pretend you don‘t know ( you do, even YOU are not that thick )
4) probably the only point I believe you on ... after all your so desperate to be the big I Am and Be featured you’d have put your head in the oven if requested...
Now Fuck Off with your Bullshit
and if you don’t want to be criticised may I suggest you keep away from social media, concentrate on those two beautiful boys of yours and maybe spend some quality time with your recently bereaved mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Getting Grayson to tell her which had the ball was in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Well Nikki it’s in the hand that’s not holding your phone isn’t it ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

little07miss

Chatty Member
PR lady = mad mazza ;)
please put my beautiful daughter in your publication, she's so beautiful and lovely and has such a beautiful and lovely life, she's really well liked as she's so beautiful and lovely and wears such lovely clothes
"Did I mention she's a twin mum. Beautiful, lovely twins. They wear such lovely clothes. My beautiful, lovely twin mum daughter does such a great job with them on her own *she gave up her career you know* and she has them all day every day on her own *apart from them going to the gym creche 3 times a week, oh and I have them when she needs to get her hair, nails, brows, face etc done* bit other than that *and that I come along to all the baby groups* she has them on her own every day. I mean she's such a great mum to do that...on her own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Scullybob

VIP Member
The latest vlog has made me so angry. Her mum has just lost her mother, so Fopps decides to leave the twins with her overnight. She and Rat boy go for an overnight stay at a local hotel for their anniversary. Anniversaries are not that important, she could have waited until after the funeral. Chris looked bored and pissed off the whole way through the vlog. She said that someone had given the boys chocolate buttons and although letting them have chocolate is something she would NEVER do, she relented this time and let them have a couple. Why would you not let kids have a bit of chocolate ? She sounded so disgusted about it. She moaned about all the calories in her steak meal, she hardly had anything for breakfast and had the usual jacket spud with beans for lunch. She is not a foodie, in fact she hates food. They went to Miller and Carter and I can speak from experience that the steaks there are really nice. She should have eaten everything and enjoyed it, regardless of calories. She must be the most boring person to go on a night out with.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Can always tell when someone has photoshopped (badly) their waist slimmer....It stretches the length of your fingers 😂🙈 I mean, how long are those?! Haha
20191108_164226.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
She's been accused of some proper bad stuff over the years and the one thing she always gets fucked up about is when someone slags off her looks. She is the shallowest dumbest fucker on IG.

I love your username 😂🙌
Inspired by her lastest riveting story on her hot subway salad......budget food ya know?

And in regards to people asking her "all the time" about her mascara......that's because they want to AVOID looking like a drag queen at the peak of an almighty MDMA trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sandra_1984

She is a joke!
For starters, selling her story to the sun (Yuk) about being a budget mum, then in the same week going shopping to buy pre cut preprepared veg which costs almost double per kg as usual unprepped veg. Budgeting fail right there! Foodie fail too as that already chopped stuff loses nutrients the moment it's chopped.... It then still has to be packed, transported to shops, shelved..... You get the picture. By the time it comes to tipping it into the slow cooker (in proper foodie fashion 😂) it basically has the same nutritional content as playdough.

Budgeting fail #2 - all those snacks she buys for the boys. All processed shit. She makes them nothing to take out. She always vlogs herself buying food out for herself and them. Hardly budget conscious! Homemade sandwich would cost around 30p maximum to make. She purchases them for around £2+?

Advertising pampers when we know she doesn't use them. She's openly said before the brand she does use!!

Same with pot noodle. As if she's ever eaten one of them! She even showed on her stories what she'd had for lunch that day, then posts an ad claiming she'd had a pot noodle 😂 fucking thick cunt!

Paid for a degree yet still spells and writes like a nine year old.

Almost 40, acting like a 20 year old. She's mutton!!! She's like a real life Liz MacDonald.

Her husband clearly can't stand her. Don't blame him. He doesn't even act as though he likes her in vlogs or videos anymore like he used to.

Pawning her babies out and selling their privacy DOES NOT MEAN BUDGETING!!!! I'm genuinely surprised she isn't selling her late grandmother's organs on instagram for some extra cash. This woman is cash hungry. She's practically prostituting out her (already low) reputation to make minimal money. Doesn't sound like someone with savings (or morals).

Euch, she is just disgusting and actually makes my skin crawl. Narcistic with social media addiction. Greedy, stupid, vain, vapid....just Ew. Represents practically everything wrong with society. How did her mother go so bloody wrong?!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
She really, really winds me the fuck up. Today, I’ve had firemen working tirelessly outside my house for the majority of the day because we are at risk of being flooded. I currently have sand bags piled up around my front/back door because the water levels continue to rise. And her biggest issue from today is that somebody thinks she uses a filter when she does her stories? Who gives a fuck, get in the real world princess, you expose yourself on the internet so you should be able to take what people say with a pinch of salt and if they’re wrong, so be it. She can’t handle a single person offering a different view or opinion and decides they’re attacking her.

• Heart
  • Sad

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I politely contacted her the other day. Said she had a PR woman who was trying to get it in any publication. I told her maybe to think about telling them what she is and isn't happy to be published in. To which she said she hadn't thought of that! When I told her why the Sun is a shitrag her line was "I didnt know these things, and I've got friends from Liverpool"...bullshit!
Ignorance is not an excuse. If she wants a career in any form of media she needs to do her research, understand her audience and plan her content. This is basic stuff, and for someone who has the TV blaring constantly she has so little knowledge of current affairs. She has ALL DAY doing fuck all, previously she worked part time... but she’d clearly rather pick up an OK magazine to see her beloved Sam and Billie Fairs than a newspaper.

She epitomises the word Bimbo.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m sorry, this control freak “spoke to someone in PR” but didn’t know where the article would be featured? Fuck right off. There’s no way on this earth she didn’t know where that article was heading.

I’m sick to death of her going on like some dolly dimple baby who’s so hurt by everyone’s mean comments! The way she speaks down to and treats every single person who doesn’t pander to her shows who she is as a person and it’s not this fragile little bird she portrays when things don’t go her way. Arsehole of the highest order.

Also... in what other profession would ignorance like this be tolerated? Her social media career is beyond laughable. Total embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

JayS

“I don’t edit my photos of the boys, I lighten them” erm why do they look like different sofas in your last 2 posts then?! 😂😂😂😂 do you think she thinks all her followers are thick and will believe anything she says, or do you think she’s actually the thick one?! I’m beginning to wonder 😂🙈
Someone commented saying "the boys look so tanned".
In Warwick. In November. 😭

• Haha

little07miss

Chatty Member
Love your comment 👏🏼
There’s a comment in support too👍🏼
I politely contacted her the other day. Said she had a PR woman who was trying to get it in any publication. I told her maybe to think about telling them what she is and isn't happy to be published in. To which she said she hadn't thought of that! When I told her why the Sun is a shitrag her line was "I didnt know these things, and I've got friends from Liverpool"...bullshit!

• Wow
  • Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Ignorance is not an excuse. If she wants a career in any form of media she needs to do her research, understand her audience and plan her content. This is basic stuff, and for someone who has the TV blaring constantly she has so little knowledge of current affairs. She has ALL DAY doing fuck all, previously she worked part time... but she’d clearly rather pick up an OK magazine to see her beloved Sam and Billie Fairs than a newspaper.

She epitomises the word Bimbo.
I'm appalled that an almost 40 year old woman has no knowledge of The Sun's involvement in Hillsborough, or the Millie Dowler phond hacking. Shes absolutely so self absorbed. If it doesn't effect her, she doesn't think about it. I bet she knew about the celeb phone hacking though.

Reactions: 31

Peluna

I know it’s been mentioned but I need to get it off my chest because it’s annoyed me SO much. Why click bait the word lump? It is so incredibly distasteful. The lump was nothing, why mention it at all. I have lost people and seen too many people affected by cancer and to have someone try and monetize it really angers me.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’m a normal woman with a few hundred followers, I’ve got a private account and probably post one picture to my grid a week. Sometimes less often. Those pictures could be my son, a day out, a nice scene whatever takes my fancy. There’s no big long essay for engagement. Anyhow my point is I have more comments on my photos than fopps does! (I know it’s not about the comments or likes, but surely as an influencer it is!)Her latest food post has 13 comments....5 of those are her own responses! She really is crap at this whole influencing gig and needs to knock it on the head quickly for the sake of her mental health and more importantly those little boys she craved so badly. Life goes by in the blink of an eye and before she knows it they’ll be all grown up and she’s done nothing with them except expose their childhoods spent largely in soft play for her own kicks and to try and make some money! Extremely sad 😔

• Heart

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
What kinda reply is that?! She's really strange. If someone comment my child was adorable I wouldn't reply- so are you and your boyfriend 😳
20191107_213019.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow