Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's posted an inspirational quote on her FB with a spelling mistake in it (well the word isn't spelt wrong but it makes on sense - I think is should say every not event!!) Also deleted some comment where a lady asked a genuine question that was her comment on of the 'mean' ones ! I do hope she DM the girl to tell her it wasn't !

Reactions: 1

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I
Sorry to just go totally off topic and slightly stalkerish ha 🤣 but what happened to the lady called AllTheHunsBeHunning? I loved her comments and not seen her comment on threads for ages. Didn't know if I'd missed anything x
Is that not now the user SellYerMawForASubwaySalad?

Reactions: 1

SHarris

She's quiet ecacsude
The latest vlog has made me so angry. Her mum has just lost her mother, so Fopps decides to leave the twins with her overnight. She and Rat boy go for an overnight stay at a local hotel for their anniversary. Anniversaries are not that important, she could have waited until after the funeral. Chris looked bored and pissed off the whole way through the vlog. She said that someone had given the boys chocolate buttons and although letting them have chocolate is something she would NEVER do, she relented this time and let them have a couple. Why would you not let kids have a bit of chocolate ? She sounded so disgusted about it. She moaned about all the calories in her steak meal, she hardly had anything for breakfast and had the usual jacket spud with beans for lunch. She is not a foodie, in fact she hates food. They went to Miller and Carter and I can speak from experience that the steaks there are really nice. She should have eaten everything and enjoyed it, regardless of calories. She must be the most
She contradicts herself AGAIN... they went to Miller & Carter, a chain ( which there’s nothing wrong with), yet there was a Michelin starred restaurant in the same complex...if she’s that much of a foodie, wouldn’t you choose the Michelin rated restaurant? And her reasoning behind it was stupid too, that the portion sizes in fancy restaurants are too small & she’d be left hungry
1) the portions are smaller than average, because they tend to be so rich with butter & cream etc and so are filling
2) often you can have 6 or 7 course tasting menus if she’s so worried about being hungry!

The real reason for not going to some where a bit nicer is the butter & cream that = syns and the fact she’d be laughed out of such an establishment for requesting a fry light jacket!
This is why she can't say shes a foodie. If she had ever been to a Michelin star restaurant she would know that yes they are smaller portions but they are so rich that you feel full after a certain amount of dishes. She's way too common to enjoy Michelin star restaurants also she wouldn't able to slightly evaluate the calories where as a steak you could kind of estimate. She's the biggest bullshi##er in SM. Her SM career just isbt