Fopperholic #109 Fopperholic + Judith Chalmers = Nikki Ryan in Turkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember my grandma giving me shoes like that to keep and play dress up in so I had some clip clops circa 1987 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg that reel! 6 affordable summer dresses.....but doesn't give details on cost or where they are from on the reel? (I listen with the volume off so I don't wake the other half, can't imagine she would do a voice over but apologies if she did!)

Even in the description there was the bare minimum. Did notice she did link them in stories but what if I saw the reel in 48 hours time when the stories had disappeared? Abit of information goes a long way!

Urgh.....she's so annoying

Reactions: 17
I’ve fallen down a Saramart rabbit hole looking at fake designer stuff Chloe Sliders Chloe Tote Bag and LV watch strap all here Show us the receipts Nikki Ryan then we will believe you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those kids are always at a funfair/amusement park/play areas etc……surely they must think ‘oh another ride’ I know my kids would have been bored long before now.

Reactions: 19
62B9C0C7-35B7-49BC-A6F0-E2BAF3166A2B.jpeg

1C3983DF-D438-4255-B880-E395857D6044.jpeg

Her make up is beyond dated. Her lips are so bad. Her and her mother despise the filer/pre-set have not aged well. They look like they could be sisters and I don’t mean that as a compliment x

787FFF13-985F-4743-9FBA-374810A46745.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just priced up Thomas Land and it’s £120. If she could just entertain them at home for 90% of the time she has them and pack in all the crap beauty treatments she would soon have enough money for new tits!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just priced up Thomas Land and it’s £120. If she could just entertain them at home for 90% of the time she has them and pack in all the crap beauty treatments she would soon have enough money for new tits!
Unless she's had another of the prinvite - I'm not tagging this tit properly days !

Reactions: 8
Why did she bother calling them Grayson and Lawson if she’s going to just call them Gray and Law (or Lawlaw :sick:) all the time? It gives me the heave every time, it’s just so chavvy

Faveson is going to despise her calling him lawlaw verrrrry soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she bother calling them Grayson and Lawson if she’s going to just call them Gray and Law (or Lawlaw :sick:) all the time? It gives me the heave every time, it’s just so chavvy

Faveson is going to despise her calling him lawlaw verrrrry soon.
She choose names with son at the the ends to reminds her that she has 2 sons, twin boys that is. The bimbo would obviously forget they are sons not daughters other wise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she took them to Drayton Manor using Tesco vouchers for £29 and she took them BY HERSELF ..... it's the fact she has to tell people she took them on her own ! I used to take my 3 everywhere on my own - even when the youngest was newborn, then 2 and 6 ..... ffs... they are your kids if you'd done it from day dot you wouldn't need to make such a deal of it Nicola !

Reactions: 17
So she took them to Drayton Manor using Tesco vouchers for £29 and she took them BY HERSELF ..... it's the fact she has to tell people she took them on her own ! I used to take my 3 everywhere on my own - even when the youngest was newborn, then 2 and 6 ..... ffs... they are your kids if you'd done it from day dot you wouldn't need to make such a deal of it Nicola !
Give the silly bastard a medal! I took 4 abroad on my own as a single parent didn’t broadcast it !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My middle son is named Grayson 💙🌈 I often shorten it to Grace/Gracie or his initials 😅 weird because I don't do that with his older and younger brothers 🤔

I would also like a medal for taking 3, that's 3 babies Nikki Ryan to the World's Biggest Primark on my own on the bloody 50 bus, giving them a packed lunch in the cafe whilst there then jumping the 50 again getting off at the wrong stop in Digbeth and back on the bus to home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My middle son is named Grayson 💙🌈 I often shorten it to Grace/Gracie or his initials 😅 weird because I don't do that with his older and younger brothers 🤔

I would also like a medal for taking 3, that's 3 babies Nikki Ryan to the World's Biggest Primark on my own on the bloody 50 bus, giving them a packed lunch in the cafe whilst there then jumping the 50 again getting off at the wrong stop in Digbeth and back on the bus to home!
Are you crazy?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pathetic witch taking them out for more rides ON HER OWN . Chris’s sister told her bout redeeming Tesco points but notice how she swerved going with her !!!!! What a surprise
Never ever does she go out with another family & kids . Those kids must get so Dizzy the amount of rides she puts them on .
Now she’s fangirling about that treatment she had , yet ONCE AGAIN it’s filtered reel . God knows how bad she would look without a filter If her under eye wrinkles look so bad using with a filter.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.