Fopperholic #109 Fopperholic + Judith Chalmers = Nikki Ryan in Turkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Fopperholic you absolute trashy piece of tit 😡!!!!!! You know full, well how he did not like social media posting so you post this 😡😡😡 #Getinthetrashbin. You are absolutely DISGUSTING !!!!!
---
I’m posting again but she really really is ABSOLUTE TRASH 😡😡😡😡😡 using her large father-in-law for content 😡😡😡😡
Large father in law! I can tell you are raging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she's been a witch to Chris today 1st fathers day since losing his dad. All she can think of is make content about her father in law

Reactions: 12
Bet she's been a witch to Chris today 1st fathers day since losing his dad. All she can think of is make content about her father in law
And get that 7pm ad out for freebie new look dresses! Affordable? Yes because you got given them ! I don’t think £30 plus is an affordable price

Reactions: 11
Oh Fopperholic you absolute trashy piece of tit 😡!!!!!! You know full, well how he did not like social media posting so you post this 😡😡😡 #Getinthetrashbin. You are absolutely DISGUSTING !!!!!
---
I’m posting again but she really really is ABSOLUTE TRASH 😡😡😡😡😡 using her large father-in-law for content 😡😡😡😡
Of course she's included that bloody wedding dress pic yet again 🙄 she needs to get a life!! There's other pics she could have used but she always uses the ones where she thinks SHE looks the best

Reactions: 17
The pink dress, I think part time working mummy had it and was bursting out of it. If it’s the same one Fopps wears it better…

I’m seeing myself out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her reels are hilarious. I don’t know what gets me more, the adoring looks she gives herself or the little wiggles, twirls and shoulder shrugs she does. Then don’t even get me started on those shoes, aside from the heel my 90 year old Nan would wear similar. Oh fopps you never fail at being tit do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god the wedding pics again. THE most dated wedding ever. It looks like it was 20 years ago. She’s now twice the size and looks at least 20 years older. It was only 8 years ago?

Reactions: 18
Her reels are hilarious. I don’t know what gets me more, the adoring looks she gives herself or the little wiggles, twirls and shoulder shrugs she does. Then don’t even get me started on those shoes, aside from the heel my 90 year old Nan would wear similar. Oh fopps you never fail at being tit do you?
She posts about dupes been £25, but you can get ones in some places that aren’t dupes but similar for £10! She just doesn’t get it

Reactions: 4
The amount of time she/they spend with her parents you'd think she would have more pics with her Dad than just her tacky wedding ones ?!!

Free dresses? Like she hasn't got enough clothes ! I thought the reel as always was dated and tacky... (rather like her) when she did the spinning in the pink/green dress I thought she would transition to the next dress but alas she probably hasn't learnt how to do that lol !

Shoes - for the love of God they are so clumpy and do not go with all of them (if any of them) dresses... she walks like a cart horse in them !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do we need the close ups of her face when she shows the dresses? She loves herself so much she must miss seeing her own face when she blinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230618_202516_Instagram.jpg

I don't normally click on the aff links but my friend likes dresses like that new look one so wanted to send her a screenshot with the pride.
She's linked the wrong one 🙈
Checked all the others to make sure it wasn't Instagram being weird but nope rest are OK.

This is your job fopps. Your actual job and you can't do it right!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shouldn't the reel be labelled AD?
And again the start of the text have AD?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She needs professional help.

I was obsessed with my oldest’s sleep thanks to crippling post-natal anxiety. I couldn’t function if he deviated from the routine or did something different.

Thank god for sertraline as my youngest pretty much does what she likes sleep wise of a weekend 😂
OMG sertraline changed my life. Post-natal anxiety was horrific.

Reactions: 6
Am I going to have to report her again? Just off to check 😂😂😂
Quoting myself to say I've just reported her AGAIN!! Nikki Ryan if you marked your ADs correctly I wouldn't have to. "Pr sample" is NOT a thing. You put AD at the very start of the text making it clear it is an AD! Not gifted or pr sample or pr invite, bloody AD. If I can get it why can't you?????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her reels are so unprofessional. Her transitions are not smooth enough and that room is so cluttered!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.