Fopperholic #109 Fopperholic + Judith Chalmers = Nikki Ryan in Turkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she not focusing on protein that’s all she been banging on about for years now 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure no-one thinks she’s perfect. Disordered and sad more like. The fitness chef etc are all doing posts on how much you would need to eat to actually put on weight and how bad restrictive diets are and here she is obsessing about a burger. You know she’s got her ‘fat’ pictures held up on the fridge by magnets saying ‘minute on the lips, life on the hips’ and ‘nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels’

Reactions: 13
She’s so pathetic with the McDonald’s cup. Such a humble brag…look at me all disciplined. Not like you fatties. What a bore she is
---
Also saying ‘my weight loss is more important at the moment’ thought you were an extra small size 8 teeny tiny mouse Flopper?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So
What a sad life! Sat in Mcdonalds with a tit coffee because weight loss is more important and you'd rather have protein and veg. No wonder she has no friends
So instead of taking the boys home and making them all something healthy she goes to McDonalds... let the boys have burgers/fries/nuggets etc and she is all virtuous having a coffee !! I have nothing against Maccies - but for the average person and family it's an occasional treat.... and she is quite literally just spending, spending on food and coffee she could have/make at home..... they were on a day out yesterday and probably ate out .. were they not at subway or costa over the weekend eating out...... I bet that's their main meal and she'll just give them a snack for dinner.. I don't think this is teaching the boys good habits.... either all eat there or none of you eat and go home and sit and eat a sandwich or whatever together.... she's not right she's really not !

Reactions: 13
What a sad life! Sat in Mcdonalds with a tit coffee because weight loss is more important and you'd rather have protein and veg. No wonder she has no friends
It’s quite scary to think this disordered bint wants to ‘coach’ and ‘help people’ with their mental and nutritional health when she can’t even have or show a healthy balance in her own diet/life. You are not an inspiration by showing how strict you are with yourself Nikki! You are just dangerous and peddling an out dated narrative of being skinny feeling better than “5 seconds of pleasure”. life is for living and there are far more pleasurable moments to experience than being skinny! Have a day off and enjoy a chicken nugget with your children

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So

So instead of taking the boys home and making them all something healthy she goes to McDonalds... let the boys have burgers/fries/nuggets etc and she is all virtuous having a coffee !! I have nothing against Maccies - but for the average person and family it's an occasional treat.... and she is quite literally just spending, spending on food and coffee she could have/make at home..... they were on a day out yesterday and probably ate out .. were they not at subway or costa over the weekend eating out...... I bet that's their main meal and she'll just give them a snack for dinner.. I don't think this is teaching the boys good habits.... either all eat there or none of you eat and go home and sit and eat a sandwich or whatever together.... she's not right she's really not !
I think she must really dislike her house ..Because she clearly cant spend a day in it ..And the fact she won’t eat a McDonalds just shows how obsessed she really is with her weight ..She needs help in my
Opinion I think a lot of it has to do with her mother she’s an odd ball aswell ..,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So

I don’t think the boys would eat the shite she cooks and I think she’s too afraid of cooking something child friendly they would eat incase she’s tempted to eat some of it. I think she takes them out to eat so she can control what she eats and is not tempted to binge on something that might make her gain weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That smirk though 😡😡😡
As if ANYONE will believe that treatment is any Good when she filters the results
Says a lot about your Friends work Foppy . #Embarrasing

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.