Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we’re on to her 107th thread!!
I went through the first 25 pages of most liked posts and this was the only suggestion (I couldn’t be bothered going through all 50 pages!!) I came across. By @Frogfairy on behalf of @ChubClubThug - the winner with a great one-liner 🤣🤣

Following are a few screenshots by way of explanation where the title comes from ….
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And we’re on to her 107th thread!!
I went through the first 25 pages of most liked posts and this was the only suggestion (I couldn’t be bothered going through all 50 pages!!) I came across. By @Frogfairy on behalf of @ChubClubThug - the winner with a great one-liner 🤣🤣

Following are a few screenshots by way of explanation where the title comes from ….
---
Why is it gadget not tragic!!

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain who TST is or post a picture of twin set twit please? I live very locally and will keep my eye out. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain who TST is or post a picture of twin set twit please? I live very locally and will keep my eye out. Thank you!
He looks like an absolute moron and the fact she keeps going back to do these challenges is just so ridiculous because she just does it for the attention on her after pics 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely aspiring to be Gemma Bosanko, especially after her dramas this week! She's seen how much weight she has lost with a PT pushing her (dangerously) and wants the same.

Reactions: 14
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought after seeing this is that the next sentence is because I really don't want to eat the sh*t my mother makes us eat 🤣
I see petite chode has been using just for men again. Nothing gives me the ick more than a man who dyes his beard 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought after seeing this is that the next sentence is because I really don't want to eat the sh*t my mother makes us eat 🤣
Who's picture is on that dartboard I wonder? Mrs Madge Miles Slimming World maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see she’s put on about her friends new aesthetic business. I wonder if this friend has been practising on Fopps which is why her face looks so bad?

I also see on the business website there is a client recommendation from the one and only M McDonnell! Does Mazza literally have a rent-a-comment business?! Would probably be more successful than Fopps! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God them kids are bloody annoying their voices are nearly as bad as hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, she did Bens starvation plan and couldn’t maintain it. Paid to do it again, wasn’t ever mentioned after the initial BS. Now she’s paying again?!

Nikki do yourself a favour and put Chris’ credit card away. Chuck your scales out. Go to classes at the gym and actually do them. Drink 2 litres of water every day. Replace your fry light with olive oil and eat other healthy fats. Get rid of anything called skinny in your cupboard. You’ll be happier, your skin will thank you, you will be fit and healthy and that’s enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You wouldn’t associate with them would you. They’re the family on the plane that you pray aren’t going to your hotel. Imagine being on holiday and that walks past!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.