Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm betting some sort of gifted semi-naked drip cake (Instagram classic)
A bouncy castle that's really one of those tiny shop bought ones that you barely bounce on
Grey and white balloons
The boys in bow ties
The boys in bow ties 🤣🤣🤣

She does dress them in some odd chavvy stuff doesn’t she?!

Reactions: 14
Just want to say I am SOOOOO happy I found Tattle.
I too like someone else said, found it by googling “fopperholic annoying” !!! 😂🤣 How desperately confused I must have been to even google that ? Then of course the others twats I’d started to get a bit fed up with are also threads on here. It’s really quite interesting that all these SM accounts really do suck you in and when you start to feel uncomfortable it takes a while to be able to fully acknowledge why in your mind...... cos you want to believe Instagram is a lovely kind and honest place. Would make an interesting subject in media degree courses and I’m pretty sure Mrs Hinch and Fopps etc have all got masters degrees in marketing on SM and how to brainwash the people. I am so obsessed with reading Tattle now (often forgetting to look at Instagram 😁) because it makes me realise it’s ok to question anything I see anywhere now and have my own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She may try and out do every other TWIN birthday she's been to so far.. remember twinchella🤢🙄 Orrrr it will be a carbon copy of what everyone else has had because she has no individuality.

Reactions: 13
What I dont get is how she has so few comments on her posts with so many followers? My friend has about 4K followers and gets around 400 to 500 comments on each post??
It's probably because she deletes half of them, especially the ones she doesn't like. I can also imagine a lot of people not wanting to comment because she has a tendency to block people.

Reactions: 7
It's probably because she deletes half of them, especially the ones she doesn't like. I can also imagine a lot of people not wanting to comment because she has a tendency to block people.
Maybe people have got sick of answering whether they like their yoghurt stirred or not🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I follow Triplet Dad of 4. I'm pretty sure those girls aren't much older than the boys and they're all really active. I think they were premature too.

Reactions: 10
She's going to claim she ate sooo many plates of party food that she is stuffed and has no room for anything but the tiniest piece of cake.
I'm calling it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.